Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 246 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Walker? Kemba Walker? When did he said he wants out?
    The Celtics want to move Walker because he was exposed against Miami. Kemba has great athleticism but as a playmaker, he is TERRIBLE at running the point. Miami tore the ball away from him a bazillion times. He was also mediocre vs Toronto. Jayson Tatum took the point guard responsibilities from him.

Does post-injury Oladipo have the chops to turn into a PG for the latter part of his career?

If the Knicks are not taking any offers that would put mega salary on the books past this year, Oladipo and Conley are the only realistic targets.

Wall + the Wiz pick has me more interested than Westbrook at this point. At least if we are killing our cap it gives us plenty to continue building through the draft.

certain moves have been great in a vacuum, turning 27 & 38 into 25 & 33... turning $5m in cap into 3 2nd rounders... value signings like Noel, Burks & Rivers who are still relatively young.

OTOH, I don't like what they did with the picks, and resigning Payton was a huge mistake, if Randle is still here I fear it's going to be Randle & Payton playing hot potato again for 35mpg and "leading" us to 32 wins.

Just don't get the mindset of keeping Payton.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on Randle, b/c it's quite possible that no one is willing to take that contract and we're stuck with him, but I hope that they are at least trying to move him. He doesn't fit and even less now with Obi.
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 11-23-2020 at 09:51 AM.

I absolutely hate what we did this weekend. These moves do not make any sense. You draft Toppin without a follow up plan to trade Randle and get a legit PG? You're going to waste Toppin with those two still on the roster!

You'd think with $40M in cap (most in the league) and future picks we'd be able to upgrade the roster. To go into the season with another crap roster is just unacceptable. It's so obvious this regime is also dreaming of signing an impossible super star free agent next offseason. They still do not understand nobody is ever going to come to a losing team! You have to at the very least be a .500 team with a young player on your roster who is a budding star. We all hope between Barrett, Robinson and Toppin, one of them will stand out and at least duplicate what KP did in year two but we did not surround them with a roster or vets who will help them achieve that!

We already saw what Payton is. He has zero interest in feeding Barrett the rock. Randle and Toppin cannot play together. It'll be Randle and Portis all over again. And signing career journeymen like Burks, Austin Rivers and Noel does absolutely nothing winning wise and development assisting wise. Burks and Rivers are gunners. They are both like JR Smith with a lot less talent.

F minus offseason so far.

FA is basically over unless thereís a miracle Davis or Ingram RFA situation, .0000001% chance that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does Sacramento do? Bogdan wants to leave, Heild wants to leave if not starting, haliburton drafted to play with fox long term. Heild trade? Canít space the floor much better....

good i like Spellman.

Damn Hawks added Bogdan too.

We suck. Can we can back to the 2017 and 2018 drafts and take Mitchell and SGA instead of Frank and Knox?

How can we be so bad at every aspect of the sport? 😞

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

We suck. Can we can back to the 2017 and 2018 drafts and take Mitchell and SGA instead of Frank and Knox?

How can we be so bad at every aspect of the sport? [emoji20]
    The Hawk went nuts. I like the moves they made too. Should be really interesting. I hope they stay healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lol this place is as bananas as ever - We're already wasting Toppin! Elfrid payton was a (fill in hyperbole) mistake. Dude has 1 yr $5mln deal.I think these guys are off to a pretty decent start. We got better, all our prospects/picks are in place and we added a few. Noels and Rivers are not bad pickups

We need to increase Randle's value before trading him IMO. He is basically an expiring contract this year. And there is simply no reason to think he will not put up borderline all star numbers if we let him. I know this is going to sound toxic to some of your ears. But that's the move. A borderline all star on an expiring deal will be a really good chip come Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Hawk went nuts. I like the moves they made too. Should be really interesting. I hope they stay healthy

At least I live in ATL. Maybe I'll catch them beat my Knicks if they allow fans this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I wanted Gallo but that's such a big price tag. I heard his is the biggest deal ever given to a 30+ yr old who has never been an all star. Good for him

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

How can we be so bad at every aspect of the sport? 😞
    Why are you comparing us to ATL - They are on their way. You can't force folks to come here to a bad team and a tough city, who wants that. You can only overpay them. And there was no one to overpay here

Ugh..I hate this

Would have thrown 4/80 at him no problem. Oh well