Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3679
    We gotta get another PG and a shooter some how idc if they aren’t top tier players just some more spacing and someone who can run good PNR for Obi and Mitch to get easy baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks4eva View Post
    We gotta get another PG and a shooter some how idc if they aren’t top tier players just some more spacing and someone who can run good PNR for Obi and Mitch to get easy baskets
    Why do we need PG just tank tank tank.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I don’t get why people are pissed.

FVV: Didn’t seriously consider leaving Toronto unless some other team came in with a ridiculous offer

Hayward: No way would I have been happy signing him to those terms, easy pass.

Who else should we have targeted with our cap space? This FA class blows, the only one I truly don’t get was not making a legit offer to Beasley and seeing if the Wolves would match. Besides that, we’ve been patient/smart as to not compromise our future cap outlook.

Is the kids getting a full year to play with each other and develop really a bad thing? I honestly don’t think it is.

We can still absorb a bad contract to acquire assets. We all want the Knicks to build a winner, unfortunately we’re at that stage of the process of building from the ground up.

Top4 draft 2021...

1º Knicks
    2º OKC
    3º Kings
    4º Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Why do we need PG just tank tank tank.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    I don’t want to see DSJ play point guard another minute in NY! We can still tank and bring in a young PG won’t really make us that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    Top4 draft 2021...

1º Knicks
    2º OKC
    3º Kings
    4º Cavs
    We can only hope right!

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Second of all

I'm thrilled. I love that the new management is keeping us lean and mean. Young and gun. Give frank 1 last shot. Let RJ - Obi - Mitchell get a TON of burn. And keep all that cap flexibility. We have been begging since I joined the site 15 years ago for a true rebuild with cap space and young players. It is happening fellas. Enjoy the youth movement. Next year we should get a top 5 pick and be loaded in cap space for 2 max FAs. I honestly love it.
    Yes. So much yes. Changing the team every 3 years doesnt mean rebuild. We haven't really done one at all. Even last year Management thought they build a playoff contending team.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Feel like I've heard this one before.
    Cool well hopefully we don't win those last meaningless games like we always do we've actually only tanked 2 years in the last 20 years and we got RJ and KP outta it

Also - Who is to say we go to players and pay them above what everyone can offer now, only to use them in trades and get more picks?

Throw $15M per for two years at someone like Ibaka and see if he turns it down. Could be a solid trade chip for a contender at the deadline, and a valuable bench piece for us behind Mitch.

30 million a year for Hayward would of been a disaster. Wow, thanks knicks for not doing that. Props to Hayward though.

Look I'm no dsj lover but he was hurt last year lol you guys are talking as if he never showed any flashes he's more than capable of being our starting pg next year

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Look I'm no dsj lover but he was hurt last year lol you guys are talking as if he never showed any flashes he's more than capable of being our starting pg next year
    No part of what he did showed he should be starting for any NBA team, maybe off the bench but he’s been very underwhelming since being here.

He showed flashes then regressed. Yes he will get another shot if we go into the year as is but how can you be optimistic with what you saw last year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

He wasnt hurt, he was fat