Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 170 of 246 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    This Knick team is designed to deliver Cade Cunningham to New York. That's the TRUE prize.
    He is way over rated. We were talking about Cole Anthony last year this time and I like Cole but please stop. 99% of these high school kids are overrated. There is no high school ball being played so all you see is Cade playing against AAU kids who probably didn't make the high school team.

I post several links to film on Cade and he is slow footed and not that great of a passer. Kid can shoot but the Knicks just drafted a proven guard who can shoot from Kentucky. A guy we actually got to see play against real competition.

It's a lot of people here who don't want Russell Westbrook for 3 years but are willing to tank and waist another year for Cade Cunningham....LMAO

Cmon Knicks fans

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Heía probably never played off the ball in his life. He has to learn to move with out the rock, find spots, maintain rhythm without having the ball the whole game. Learning to play with others whilst getting his is part of his development. He will get plenty of touches with Austin on the floor. I could see if we added Melo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rivers has been deferring to other guards his whole career. Rivers is also a good, not great 3 point shooter and above average slasher and backdoor cutter off of screen and rolls. He is the perfect compliment to RJ that I was hoping Frank could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    He is way over rated. We were talking about Cole Anthony last year this time and I like Cole but please stop. 99% of these high school kids are overrated. There is no high school ball being played so all you see is Cade playing against AAU kids who probably didn't make the high school team.

I post several links to film on Cade and he is slow footed and not that great of a passer. Kid can shoot but the Knicks just drafted a proven guard who can shoot from Kentucky. A guy we actually got to see play against real competition.

It's a lot of people here who don't want Russell Westbrook for 3 years but are willing to tank and waist another year for Cade Cunningham....LMAO

Cmon Knicks fans
    Agree. We are not talking about a Zion here

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Agree. We are not talking about a Zion here
    Actually, we are.

(Not to mention that you're agreeing with a poster who said Zion was a bust before he was even drafted, and that Julius Randle was better.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Actually, we are.

(Not to mention that you're agreeing with a poster who said Zion was a bust before he was even drafted, and that Julius Randle was better.)
    Actually the best high school player now is a junior Emoni Bates and a senior Chet Holgren is a little behind him, ( has to put on some weight )

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Actually the best high school player now is a junior Emoni Bates and a senior Chet Holgren is a little behind him, ( has to put on some weight )
    Those guys arenít eligible until 2022 and 2023. Thatís like saying Zion isnít Zion because Doncic existed. It wouldíve been a similar situation had Doncic gone to HS in the US.

It happens. Bates could be better but that doesnít diminish how good Cade is. Cade is 100% viewed in the same light as Doncic and Zion and an absolute game changer.
    Last edited by smood999; 11-24-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I hope your joking do you remember he played with zion who was very ball dominant too RJs problem is spacing
    Zion isnít ball dominate. He catches and finishes. They did clear out for him at Duke more but when they did JR mainly stood and watched. I donít he has ever really worked off ball

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Who said minimize the talent around RJ. We could brought in Korver-types, who are shooters and ball-movers, or a PG that can shoot while also creating, driving, etc. (think Schroeder).

Instead, we got Payton and Rivers who fit none of this criteria that you've set forth, and are arguably just as bad as the guys you're suggesting they should be playing over in Frank and DSJ. Neither Payton nor Rivers is keeping any defense honest. In fact, it will probably only draw more attention to RJ, Obi, and Randle.
    If I remember right he was asked bc they both speak French

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

Cmon Knicks fans
    Pretty much every scout is tagging Cade as a generational talent so I think youíre off here.

Heís a 6í7 PG who plays both ends of the court, seems to have an extremely high IQ & scores at three levels, including a great stroke from three.

This would be the biggest misfire in recent memory if the scouts are off here. Everything about him says star.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Pretty much every scout is tagging Cade as a generational talent so I think youíre off here.

Heís a 6í7 PG who plays both ends of the court, seems to have an extremely high IQ & scores at three levels, including a great stroke from three.

This would be the biggest misfire in recent memory if the scouts are off here. Everything about him says star.
    He posted the same things about Zion, Doncic and Simmons...basically any player that receives this level of hype.

Some of you guys don't know about Cade, but you are going to learn. Elite talent and the number one pick in a loaded draft. I can't wait for the draft and the Knicks resurgence.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Some of you guys don't know about Cade, but you are going to learn. Elite talent and the number one pick in a loaded draft. I can't wait for the draft and the Knicks resurgence.
    Heís gonna look great in that OKC jersey 😜

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If we wanted too we could trade for Cade as long as we get a top 4 pick
    Why would anybody trade a potential superstar
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Heís gonna look great in that OKC jersey 😜

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Why would anybody trade a potential superstar
    Alot of variables come into to play

Also the irony is the guy luka who you worship was traded