Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 168 of 246 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3679
  1. #2506
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    This Knick team is designed to deliver Cade Cunningham to New York. That's the TRUE prize.
    Draft Lottery Balls: "Hold my Beer"

  2. #2507
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,315
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I agree. I see him as a nice #2/3 scorer, secondary ballhandler/playmaker
    Heís a good prospect. Heís not going to be LeBron or Harden where everyone else watches and spots up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #2508
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,315
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    A #2 scorer should most definitely have the ball in his hands a lot on this poor Knicks team. Most #2 scorers are #1s on bad/mediocre teams until they find themselves on a contender playing next to a top 5-10 player. I think we would all be thrilled if RJ turns out to be a legitimate #2 in this league. And if he is he should be the #1 on this team until someone better comes along.
    The point is we shouldnít reject every player that makes plays with the Ball in his hands bc we have JR. Some people are worried about Austin Rivers ball dominance!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #2509
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,549
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The point is we shouldnít reject every player that makes plays with the Ball in his hands bc we have JR. Some people are worried about Austin Rivers ball dominance!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The point is to reject players that demand the ball but aren't good enough to consistently have it in their hands, thereby wasting RJ's development for no reason. That's Payton and Rivers.

  5. #2510
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...wga-story.html

    How Dennis Smith Jr. is fixing his jumper
    Only gullible people take these yearly vids seriously.

  6. #2511
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    Only gullible people take these yearly vids seriously.
    I fully expect DSJ to still suck this year but I will be ecstatic to be proven wrong & I want to be proven wrong. Let him play 15-20 minutes a night and get his feet back under him, and play Frank too, truly no reason for Payton to play he should be third string so Thibs can actually see what Frank & DSJ look like in contract years. Rivers & Burks Iím fine with.

  7. #2512
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    This Knick team is designed to deliver Cade Cunningham to New York. That's the TRUE prize.
    There is no chance we're ending up with Cade LOL come on man! Good stuff like that doesn't happen here.
    Thankfully it's a deep draft so we'll end up with a REALLY good prospect. Hopefully this regime does their homework and if they decide to take a wing that duplicates Barrett or bigs that duplicates Toppin and Robinson, they have followup moves to balance the roster and skillsets. Which they clearly did not do this offseason.

    BTW, Cade plays tomorrow on ESPN at 4pm.

  8. #2513
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I fully expect DSJ to still suck this year but I will be ecstatic to be proven wrong & I want to be proven wrong. Let him play 15-20 minutes a night and get his feet back under him, and play Frank too, truly no reason for Payton to play he should be third string so Thibs can actually see what Frank & DSJ look like in contract years. Rivers & Burks Iím fine with.
    Since we are tanking and didn't even bother to compete, I'm all for splitting the minutes between DSJ and Ntilikina. It doesn't even matter if they play poorly, since we aren't even bothering to win games this season. You see what we have and maybe increase their value. But to burry them in a losing season behind 1 year career journeymen like Burks and Rivers is beyond stupid imo.

  9. #2514
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    Draft Lottery Balls: "Hold my Beer"
    Most of us is cool with a top 4 pick which you are guaranteed with the worst record hold my 🍺

  10. #2515
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,511
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    Since we are tanking and didn't even bother to compete, I'm all for splitting the minutes between DSJ and Ntilikina. It doesn't even matter if they play poorly, since we aren't even bothering to win games this season. You see what we have and maybe increase their value. But to burry them in a losing season behind 1 year career journeymen like Burks and Rivers is beyond stupid imo.
    Why lol I'm sure they will get plenty of playing time basketball is 48 minutes bro

  11. #2516
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,473
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    Since we are tanking and didn't even bother to compete, I'm all for splitting the minutes between DSJ and Ntilikina. It doesn't even matter if they play poorly, since we aren't even bothering to win games this season. You see what we have and maybe increase their value. But to burry them in a losing season behind 1 year career journeymen like Burks and Rivers is beyond stupid imo.
    I just canít watch Payton again. At least Burks & Rivers are new, at a baseline thatís at least interesting.

    The Payton Randle hot potato game is going to make me insane if I have to watch that again tho lol.

  12. #2517
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,626
    #FadeForCade

    Dude reminds me a bit of Luka.

  13. #2518
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,145
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    #FadeForCade

    Dude reminds me a bit of Luka.
    Weíll drop in the lotto lol luckily thereís more than just 1 player in this draft. I think Green is gonna be a star
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  14. #2519
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,511
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Weíll drop in the lotto lol luckily thereís more than just 1 player in this draft. I think Green is gonna be a star
    If we wanted too we could trade for Cade as long as we get a top 4 pick

  15. #2520
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,565
    The draft will be top heavy for superstar potential and lottery deep for all star potential.

    As long as the Knicks choose wisely, they will be big winners.

    2021 will be the year the Knicks return to relevancy.
    Last edited by Garrett2010; 11-24-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •