Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 246 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    This Knick team is designed to deliver Cade Cunningham to New York. That's the TRUE prize.
    Draft Lottery Balls: "Hold my Beer"

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I agree. I see him as a nice #2/3 scorer, secondary ballhandler/playmaker
    Heís a good prospect. Heís not going to be LeBron or Harden where everyone else watches and spots up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    A #2 scorer should most definitely have the ball in his hands a lot on this poor Knicks team. Most #2 scorers are #1s on bad/mediocre teams until they find themselves on a contender playing next to a top 5-10 player. I think we would all be thrilled if RJ turns out to be a legitimate #2 in this league. And if he is he should be the #1 on this team until someone better comes along.
    The point is we shouldnít reject every player that makes plays with the Ball in his hands bc we have JR. Some people are worried about Austin Rivers ball dominance!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The point is we shouldnít reject every player that makes plays with the Ball in his hands bc we have JR. Some people are worried about Austin Rivers ball dominance!

The point is to reject players that demand the ball but aren't good enough to consistently have it in their hands, thereby wasting RJ's development for no reason. That's Payton and Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...wga-story.html

How Dennis Smith Jr. is fixing his jumper
    Only gullible people take these yearly vids seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    Only gullible people take these yearly vids seriously.
    I fully expect DSJ to still suck this year but I will be ecstatic to be proven wrong & I want to be proven wrong. Let him play 15-20 minutes a night and get his feet back under him, and play Frank too, truly no reason for Payton to play he should be third string so Thibs can actually see what Frank & DSJ look like in contract years. Rivers & Burks Iím fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    This Knick team is designed to deliver Cade Cunningham to New York. That's the TRUE prize.
    There is no chance we're ending up with Cade LOL come on man! Good stuff like that doesn't happen here.
    Thankfully it's a deep draft so we'll end up with a REALLY good prospect. Hopefully this regime does their homework and if they decide to take a wing that duplicates Barrett or bigs that duplicates Toppin and Robinson, they have followup moves to balance the roster and skillsets. Which they clearly did not do this offseason.

BTW, Cade plays tomorrow on ESPN at 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I fully expect DSJ to still suck this year but I will be ecstatic to be proven wrong & I want to be proven wrong. Let him play 15-20 minutes a night and get his feet back under him, and play Frank too, truly no reason for Payton to play he should be third string so Thibs can actually see what Frank & DSJ look like in contract years. Rivers & Burks Iím fine with.
    Since we are tanking and didn't even bother to compete, I'm all for splitting the minutes between DSJ and Ntilikina. It doesn't even matter if they play poorly, since we aren't even bothering to win games this season. You see what we have and maybe increase their value. But to burry them in a losing season behind 1 year career journeymen like Burks and Rivers is beyond stupid imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    Draft Lottery Balls: "Hold my Beer"
    Most of us is cool with a top 4 pick which you are guaranteed with the worst record hold my 🍺

Since we are tanking and didn't even bother to compete, I'm all for splitting the minutes between DSJ and Ntilikina. It doesn't even matter if they play poorly, since we aren't even bothering to win games this season. You see what we have and maybe increase their value. But to burry them in a losing season behind 1 year career journeymen like Burks and Rivers is beyond stupid imo.
    Why lol I'm sure they will get plenty of playing time basketball is 48 minutes bro

I just canít watch Payton again. At least Burks & Rivers are new, at a baseline thatís at least interesting.

The Payton Randle hot potato game is going to make me insane if I have to watch that again tho lol.

#FadeForCade

Dude reminds me a bit of Luka.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    #FadeForCade

Dude reminds me a bit of Luka.
    Weíll drop in the lotto lol luckily thereís more than just 1 player in this draft. I think Green is gonna be a star
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Weíll drop in the lotto lol luckily thereís more than just 1 player in this draft. I think Green is gonna be a star
    If we wanted too we could trade for Cade as long as we get a top 4 pick

The draft will be top heavy for superstar potential and lottery deep for all star potential.

As long as the Knicks choose wisely, they will be big winners.

2021 will be the year the Knicks return to relevancy.
    Last edited by Garrett2010; 11-24-2020 at 03:03 PM.