Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 246 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3679
    i would have rather traded Randle & 2 second rounders for someone like SChroeder or Rozier vs signing Rivers and Payton.

at least those guys are substantial upgrades and young enough to be part of the rebuild.

Just for kicks, would you guys dump Randle / Knox / Frank for John Wall and a 2022 1st round pick?

Wall / Burks / RJ / Obi / Mitch

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Just for kicks, would you guys dump Randle / Knox / Frank for John Wall and a 2022 1st round pick?

No way. Need way more back than that. And I wouldnít give them Frank

That contract is beyond toxic

At this pt I would be open to getting rid of Randle Knox and Dsjr if we can find some good moves. I would like a Pg that can run a team

People are spazzing over 4 bench pieces who are all role players who are used to off the bench roles, got it.

If people are pissed for what the Knicks have done, then they have done a great job(not joking).

Nobody is getting traded, if it hasnít happened it probably wonít happen. Training camp and season starts in 4 weeks.

This season doesnít mean much with everything being in a rush, no need to rush for any drastic trades.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Weíve argued that Mitch and RJ need shooters around them, but if Frank still canít shoot and Thibs decides to play Burks or Bullock over him, itís still a problem.

We canít have it both ways.
    This is what I was getting at a few days ago when everyone said "just play the young guys and let the chips fall where they may". If the young guys don't fit well together it's not a good thing to just throw them out there together. It's not good for their individual development and not good for their games collectively.

The young bigs need a PG who can push tempo and actually dribble inside the arc. RJ needs at least one guy on the perimeter who can knock down 3s consistently. If Frank can hit 3s consistently and do more than hand the ball off at the 3 point line he should have no problem at all securing big minutes. If he can't, were gonna need to mix in shooters and yes, Payton will need to be involved for the bigs. He can play the two-man game with big guys well.

At this point playing guys who accentuate RJ, Mitch, and Obi is more important to our core's development than coddling Frank or Knox. Frank and Knox can either step up or fight for a role off the bench if they can't compliment RJ, Mitch, Obi.

Make it a 2021 pick or 2023 pick. And make it Dsj instead of Frank.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i would have rather traded Randle & 2 second rounders for someone like SChroeder or Rozier vs signing Rivers and Payton.

at least those guys are substantial upgrades and young enough to be part of the rebuild.
    OKC got a 1st for Schroeder

Lmao how people have Burks starting when he hasnít started since his 2nd year. He is a bonafide off the bench player only, he isnít good enough to stay as a starter.

Bullock, Burks and Rivers are all bench players not starters. I wouldnít be stupid enough to even entertain that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Lmao how people have Burks starting when he hasnít started since his 2nd year. He is a bonafide off the bench player only, he isnít good enough to stay as a starter.

Bullock, Burks and Rivers are all bench players not starters. I wouldnít be stupid enough to even entertain that thought.
    By that logic Iím assuming youíre thinking a rotation of:

Payton-Frank-RJ-Obi-Mitch
    Rivers-Burks-Bullock-Randle-Noel
    DSJ-Quickley-Iggy-Knox-Spellman

Or something like that? I actually could see Thibs doing that but if you want any spacing at all youíd have to hope Frank-RJ-Obi can each start putting up 5 threes a night at 35+%. Itís not impossible but the thing with Bullock-Rivers-Burks is they can all shoot. Canít really say that for anyone else outside of maybe Quickley or Spellman but those two arenít getting minutes.

The Washington Bullets (refuse to call that swamp town wizards) have tried offering Houston a swap of Westbrook for Wall AND 2 First rounders. Houston declined.

The lack of offers is a good thing.

It drilled into Leon Rose's head that players simply do not like owner, James Dolan and refuse to come to New York to pay high taxes and play for the Knicks.

Cade Cunningham is the LAST hope for this Knicks franchise. Otherwise this Front Office and roster will be gutted in 3 years. Count on it.

I mean I hate to break the news but burks is our best SG on the roster unless you are gonna play RJ there.
    I can see
    Payton-RJ-Bullock-Randle -Mitch. Hopefully Randles gone and we start obi though. And I hope we donít start Payton but I think thereís a good chance we do
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Washington Bullets (refuse to call that swamp town wizards) have tried offering Houston a swap of Westbrook for Wall AND 2 First rounders. Houston declined.

The lack of offers is a good thing.

It drilled into Leon Rose's head that players simply do not like owner, James Dolan and refuse to come to New York to pay high taxes and play for the Knicks.

Cade Cunningham is the LAST hope for this Knicks franchise. Otherwise this Front Office and roster will be gutted in 3 years. Count on it.
    Iím not buying they offered wall and 2 firsts for Randle
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I mean I hate to break the news but burks is our best SG on the roster unless you are gonna play RJ there.
    I can see
    Payton-RJ-Bullock-Randle -Mitch. Hopefully Randles gone and we start obi though. And I hope we donít start Payton but I think thereís a good chance we do
    Yeah I canít see Burks not starting

Payton is the one move I just cannot get behind so far but whatever, just hope the kids take his spot