Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 157 of 246 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Donít forget Kira. Curious to see how he looks in the league. Probably couldíve traded down with NO for him and added an extra pick.
    I like kira but his midgit arms also worry me. The guys with midgit arms all fell in the draft.

It's a big issue in a league that's getting faster, longer, and more athletic year in and year out.

Besides FVV who is terrible at finishing around the rim, how many other short armed players are actually good in the nba? Not many...

I think kira will be a solid player though. I dont think hes Schroeder though.

Thibs is a good coach but he isn't a miracle worker.

Only so much a coach can do with little talent.

Knicks will be a horrible team this year. Bottom 3 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Thibs is a good coach but he isn't a miracle worker.

Only so much a coach can do with little talent.

Knicks will be a horrible team this year. Bottom 3 for sure.
    Yep, even if 2-3 young guys show huge improvements, were still gonna be a really bad team.

Were basically starting at the beginning of a complete rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I love Brandon Tierney ever since he was co-host on the Stephen A. Smith show. Having said that, I don't understand his tweet about how GM Scott Perry is making all these amazing trades for second round picks.

Bro, Scott Perry is a nickel and dime GM. While OKC has about 30 first round picks and the Pelicans have about 20 first round picks and a nucleus....Scott Perry is all proud that the Knicks have 6 second round picks during this off-season.

Who is going to take those picks?

Does Leon Rose know, this guy has done a miserable job every where he's gone? And it takes the franchise an additional 3-5 years to undo his dumb trade down for lesser talent.

The NBA is a STAR sport. Sure, every now and then a Kawhi comes around...but the transcendental players they are almost always top 5.

The Knicks look like a team that will win no more than 10 games. This BETTER be the year they win the lottery and get Cade Cunningham or it's another repeat of the previous Front Office(s).
    Second round picks in 2023 will be like having 1st rounders because that'll be the first draft where High School Kids can enter.

No doubt the team will be trying to win games and compete this year to begin. As they should. Glad you guys have your jobs and they have theirs haha.

There is a chance the 10th seeded team makes the playoffs. If you don't think you are good enough for that at the beginning of the year in the East then you really oughta just forfeit and admit failure.

I don't know how anyone sees this team winning 30 games and falling out of a chance at a top 3 pick. Let's not be blind here. If we play to our fullest potential, we easily will have a bottom 3 record.

OMG why couldn't the Knicks do that! This was so obvious. We are the absolute worst. CAA conspiracy

Seen enough of Dot. I'd rather take a shot at Rivers and see how he fits.

Alec Burks might be the Knicks best shooter...

Burks was one of 64 players who attempted 100 pull-up 3-pointers last season, per*NBA Stats. Out of those 64, Burks ranked sixth in percentage, converting on 39.4 percent of his attempts. Itíd be nice to have a guy who can pull up and hit a three. For context, short-term Knick Marcus Morris led the team in pull-up 3-pointers made last season with 40. The recently departed Damyean Dotson was second with 16.

Burks is also a threat from the corners. If Tom Thibodeau is serious about integrating corner threes into the offense, then Burks can help that front. He shot 28-of-59 on corner triples last season, good for 47.4 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I don't know how anyone sees this team winning 30 games and falling out of a chance at a top 3 pick. Let's not be blind here. If we play to our fullest potential, we easily will have a bottom 3 record.
    Just watch. Well look up, and realize we are like 5th-6th worst yet again. As horrible as we were last year, lost several games just due to terrible rotations/coaching

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Just watch. Well look up, and realize we are like 5th-6th worst yet again. As horrible as we were last year, lost several games just due to terrible rotations/coaching
    Hornets were 8th worst and Bulls 7th worst and moved up to 3 and 4. With the new odds, we will be bad enough to have a decent chance at top 3.

And there's teams like the Warriors and Hawks who had worse records than us that will definitely be better than us. I don't think we finished worse than anyone who now has a worse roster than us. I feel pretty confident saying we'll have a bottom 3 record.

We also came only a couple losses away from the 2nd worst record. I think we can do it this time!

We'll see...
    Last edited by bklynny67; 11-23-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Looking west, I think Kahwi will probably be available in 2021.

The Clippers do not seem to me to have made an FA that would make them stronger to face the Lakers, for example.

So ... the deal is to keep the CAP space for two maximum contracts (Kahwi and other), develop young people (mainly Barrett) and make a high pick in the draft in 21.

This team is bad, barring RJ taking a huge leap or Toppin being better than most of you think he will.

Regardless, the top pick isnít necessary next year. They just need to be in the top half of the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Alec Burks might be the Knicks best shooter...

Burks was one of 64 players who attempted 100 pull-up 3-pointers last season, per*NBA Stats. Out of those 64, Burks ranked sixth in percentage, converting on 39.4 percent of his attempts. Itíd be nice to have a guy who can pull up and hit a three. For context, short-term Knick Marcus Morris led the team in pull-up 3-pointers made last season with 40. The recently departed Damyean Dotson was second with 16.

Burks is also a threat from the corners. If Tom Thibodeau is serious about integrating corner threes into the offense, then Burks can help that front. He shot 28-of-59 on corner triples last season, good for 47.4 percent.
    Yeah Burks is definitely our starting two guard going into the season imo.

Guess weíll once again see between DSJ/Frank/Payton who can win the starting job. Guessing Payton has a leg up going in but hoping one of the youngsters takes it from him.