Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 120 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Live in this world with me. Frank improves to league average shooter from the perimeter and becomes even better defensively. He can guard 1s 2s and 3s. Quickley's defense and shooting carry over to the league. He is a sniper and can guard 1s and 2s. RJ takes a step forward and gives us a poor man's Wade impression. 20-5-5 and can guard 2s and 3s. Obi is as advertised. He is an offensive juggernaut who drops 20 ppg and can guard 4s and 5s. Not well but he improves under Thibs. Mitchell finally gets the fouls under control and becomes a B+ Rudy Gobert. Double doubles with blocks and elite rim protection.

Knox is a 6th man who can sub in for 2-3-4 and bring scoring.

Is it THAT far fetched?
    I would live in that world but I'm sober.

Jokes aside, I think some of the things you mention COULD happen if we had a young roster with balance on the floor.

I worry RJ will be hindered from being that 20-5-5 guy because of lack of spacing to get to the rack and FT line, along with 2 paint bigs down low, I worry Obi will be hindered from beasting in space because of Mitch down low and lack of shooters around him along with lack of competent guards to get him in his spots on the roll, it's hard to find any place for Knox to see the floor and thrive at this point unless you can find him some minutes as a stretch 4 next to Mitch, which will never happen if Randle is here, and Knox should never get any minutes at the 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Frank will never run any plays or create for others so dsjr automatically becomes only choice

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Haha ok

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Yeah Quickley likely comes off the bench for maybe 15-20 minutes a night this season, and heís definitely not a point guard. Pretty sure a lot of these guys never saw him play.

The hate on Frank is fine, people donít like him, think heís a bum whatever but as of now heís the only guy on this roster who has any clue how to actually run an NBA offense.
    He isn't going to play 15-20 a night. He's not even a rotation/everyday player tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Haha ok
    It's not funny running half court and passing off is not PG play and I'm not saying dsjr is good but he should solidify the tank atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    No fans at the game should really help DSjr get on his feet w/o worrying about boos like he got last yr in warm-ups....Harper is also knocking at the door.
    Actually a very good point.

Lol Payton is back championship

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...068315649?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    He isn't going to play 15-20 a night. He's not even a rotation/everyday player tbh.
    The guy was SEC player of the year. He went in the end of the 1st because heís undersized and a sophomore with a limited skillset.

But he can shoot and score and D up. So I donít see why he wouldnít play.

Lol Payton is back championship

I hate this team.

It's not funny running half court and passing off is not PG play and I'm not saying dsjr is good but he should solidify the tank atleast.

I hated when Frank did that too. Maybe a real coach instead of our hipster with fake glasses wouldíve pulled Frank out when he did that, ripped him apart and then subbed him back in to correct the mistake when it happened. Thatís how you coach, itís what Pop is famous for. Iím not sure Fiz knew he was coaching a basketball team.

Oh Man, some going to riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I hate this team.
    Haha yeah wow. Imagine if they donít trade Randle weíre gonna have to watch that two man game for the next 5 months as we lose every night just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    The guy was SEC player of the year. He went in the end of the 1st because heís undersized and a sophomore with a limited skillset.

But he can shoot and score and D up. So I donít see why he wouldnít play.
    This is a list of the College Basketball player of the year for the last 10 years. How many of these guys are all-star caliber right now? Being the SEC player of the year is nothing special honestly.

2010 Evan Turner Ohio State G Junior[7]
    2011 Jimmer Fredette Brigham Young G Senior
    2012 Anthony Davis Kentucky C Freshman
    2013 Trey Burke Michigan G Sophomore
    2014 Doug McDermott Creighton F Senior
    2015 Frank Kaminsky Wisconsin F Senior
    2016 Buddy Hield Oklahoma G Senior
    2017 Frank Mason III Kansas G Senior
    2018 Jalen Brunson Villanova G Junior
    2019 Zion Williamson Duke F Freshman
    2020 Obi Toppin[8] Dayton F Sophomore

I guess we didnít see enough of Payton and Randle passing only to each other and how successful that was, so letís run it back?

By the way, how they continue to let Scott Perry have a job after last year is baffling. And itís probably the only reason weíre going to be saddled with Payton again.

We re signed Payton.

See guys everything turned out alright!

Fade for Cade 2021