Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Can anyone put a 5 man unit together for this team that includes our best young talent that isn't a disaster on paper due to spacing and shooting? This is the same old song as last year, just removing a couple bum vets from the picture.
    Best young group is probably:

Frank-Quickley-RJ-Obi-Mitch

Yes that team is losing a ton lol, but Obi’s literally the oldest guy in that unit. We’re going to add some interesting kids in this next draft, there’s a lot of talent in 2021 if you dig into it.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Is there any worse sports team then Knicks in NY?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    NY Jets

Dsjr
    Quickly
    RJ
    Obi
    Mitch

I feel like DSJ memory wiped some people on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    They’re kids. Giving them a bit of time/patience probably isn’t the worst idea.

I’m sure you love Trae Young and he’s been leading his team right to the top of the lottery the past 2 years.
    I have patience. But it’s crazy to think we have this great talent. Every team in the league has more talent than us. Even with flaws, Trae is several notches better than anything we have. Think it’s luck all those guys are going to ATL? I said it even before this offseason, ATL was about to get good

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    Quickly was a Mid/Late second-round pick on most draft boards, we reached and passed up a lot of better players who won't get that much burn in the league anytime soon. Not sure why folks think he's going to contribute.
    Pass me whatever you smoking Walter Heisenberg

Just beer my friend. Lol.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Who said it’s historically great when they haven’t even played a game yet
    Scouts and draft analysts.

Quickly was a Mid/Late second-round pick on most draft boards, we reached and passed up a lot of better players who won't get that much burn in the league anytime soon. Not sure why folks think he's going to contribute.
    Yeah he's hot garbage. I'm willing to give Frank 1 more year.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    NY Jets
    You sure?

Frank will never run any plays or create for others so dsjr automatically becomes only choice

Best young group is probably:

Frank-Quickley-RJ-Obi-Mitch

Yes that team is losing a ton lol, but Obi’s literally the oldest guy in that unit. We’re going to add some interesting kids in this next draft, there’s a lot of talent in 2021 if you dig into it.
    I believe Frank and Obi can be league average and Quickley can be elite from the perimeter. 90% ft = elite shooter.

Kristaps Porzingis

Well what a surprise. The Knicks struck out in free agency. Fred VanVleet went back to Toronto with a favorable contract for Toronto. Gordon Hayward went to Charlotte for a quick $120M/4 yr deal.

I'm going to guess Houston asked for the moon in order to move Russell Westbrook.

Pleasantly surprised the Knicks didn't force anything.

Youth must serve...

PG: Dennis Smith Jr
    SG: Frank Ntilikina
    C: Mitchell Robinson
    PF: Obi Toppin
    SF: RJ Barrett

Hmm....not a lot of great shooting. Going to assume the Kentucky boys, Quixley and Knox will be mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How can you count on a 2nd rounder to give you 15 mins a night? Nobody banks on that, Thibs certainly isn't banking on that.

Frank doesn't know how to run an NBA offense one bit. I wish he did. He brings the ball up and hands off to the first person he sees at the top of the key. I think Frank will carve a role but we can't count on him to run an offense in a lineup with 2 bigs in the paint and RJ on the wing.
    I understand your concerns. And I’m with you on Quickley, maybe he doesn’t play at all. Our roster is obviously bad though, so him getting 15 minutes a night as currently constructed wouldn’t shock me.

The Frank thing, we just had to watch him with Randle all season. Who I’m 100% certain is a huge ego, give me the ball kid player who pretty much bullied his way into grabbing the ball and playing fake LeBron every play.

Think back to how Frank looked with KP & even O’Quinn, he actually ran some nice sets. And was definitely improving towards the end of this season. Literally every stat, advanced metrics etc showed significant leaps for Frank in the final months. He’s trending in the right direction basically, and is just growing into his body now. This was a raw, project of a prospect coming in. Some prospects are like that, they take a few years. I think under Thibs, Payne, Bryant and co. you’re going to see significant development, especially if Randle is exiled.

Not looking good for Leon even melo said nah pass pass.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He was picked because he was an unbelievable shooter and efficient from 3 and the line. Stop your nonsense
    Those are contradictory points. He's either going to sit around the 3PT line, which renders his FT shooting irrelevant. He's not an everyday player on this team... he was a reach. We've drafted tons of other players in this range over the last 10 years, and where are they now?

No fans at the game should really help DSjr get on his feet w/o worrying about boos like he got last yr in warm-ups....Harper is also knocking at the door.