Page 188 of 246 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Mitch
    Randle
    Toppin
    Barrett
    Payton

Thatís going to be the starting 5 this season. No sense in fighting the tank. Just gotta embrace it.
    Wow. Toppin is probably the best shooter in that lineup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    MJ, Lebron, Magic, and Bird played defense and could actually shoot the ball. Old Man Toppin's jump shot is questionable but what isn't questionable is the fact, this man is the green light on defense.

As for the Knicks' Off Season and Free Agency, I hope Team President Leon Rose and CAA-Kentucky understand that the players collude...and due to Dolan, NONE of these guys who are part of a Union are coming to the Knicks.

NONE.

Bet on that.

Hopefully Leon learned his lesson and will now, build exclusively through the draft. It's unfortunate but it's the ONLY way.

The Lottery can treat us like garbage but I'd rather go through the lottery 4-6 seasons till the Knicks get it right than overpay for an aging vet.

Happy Holidays everyone.
    Toppin is a better shooter then Magic or LeBron was when those 2 started and Magic was a pretty bad defender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I believe we only need about $22m of cap space to absorb Batum as salaries don't have to match exactly. You gotta take that contract if you can get Bridges or a 1st.
    Havenít been following this. Is there any indication thereís a return of that value?

Basically, CHA will have to stretch his salary to be able to fit Hayward, right? Unless we help
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-26-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Havenít been following this. Is there any indication thereís a return of that value?

Basically, CHA will have to stretch his salary to be able to fit Hayward, right? Unless we help
    pretty much.

We'd basically be paying $27m for a 1st rounder which is kind of an insane price but we have the cap to do it, and Batum is a good fit here anyway, might as well. Not sure if CHA is in the lux tax, if they are it's even more savings for them.

I'd take Bridges instead of a first also, in that case CHA would save over $31m.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    pretty much.

We'd basically be paying $27m for a 1st rounder which is kind of an insane price but we have the cap to do it, and Batum is a good fit here anyway, might as well. Not sure if CHA is in the lux tax, if they are it's even more savings for them.

I'd take Bridges instead of a first also, in that case CHA would save over $31m.
    Iím not really sure though how that would work. They must have changed the rules/dates for the waive/stretch. Under normal rules they could only waive for a roster spot, but would owe the money still.

Otherwise, they would be on the hook for 9/9/9 I think. Thatís a nice hit for sure
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-26-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Doing Houston a favor with Rivers so that Houston will take back Randle and DSJ or Payton in a Westbrook deal. I still have hope that we get Westbrook.

Randle, DSJ, Bullock to Houston for Westbrook straight up.

Knicks would still be young and still have all of our draft picks. Make it happen Leon Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Im not a believer in the 2nd and pick collection spree were doing, but at least we know for certain this front office has a long term plan and a vision for what they want to accomplish, which is a huge step forward for this franchise.
    I don't know about long term plan but atleast they're doing something then the usual sleeping previous FO have done.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I don't know about long term plan but atleast they're doing something then the usual sleeping previous FO have done.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    For sure. At least they are active, and show an understanding of how to maneuver. Whether or not we agree, itís better than being asleep at the wheel

Any chance we talk MJ out of Graham to take on Batum's contract.

Could be a deal like Randle and DSJ for Graham or Rozier and Batum. That helps out both teams cap situation.

Ball
    Hayward
    Miles
    Washington
    Randle

Improves their roster and allows the Hayward contract to fit.

Graham
    Burks
    RJ
    Toppin
    Mitch

World Wide Wes might be able to talk MJ into that.

If the Knicks get Graham at PG the whole team gets better right away. He is a good shooter and passer. He opens up the floor quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Any chance we talk MJ out of Graham to take on Batum's contract.

Could be a deal like Randle and DSJ for Graham or Rozier and Batum. That helps out both teams cap situation.

Ball
    Hayward
    Miles
    Washington
    Randle

Improves their roster and allows the Hayward contract to fit.

Graham
    Burks
    RJ
    Toppin
    Mitch

World Wide Wes might be able to talk MJ into that.

If the Knicks get Graham at PG the whole team gets better right away. He is a good shooter and passer. He opens up the floor quite a bit.
    Iíd bet that is highly unlikely. I donít even think itís worth speculating about. They havenít even really gave any indications they want to move Rozier, let alone Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    My Mission Statement for 2021: Tank for Cade Cunningham.

Every loss is a win for the Knicks.
    Unfortunately I am also a Jets fan. Don't know if I can in good conscience, double-tank, but of course I'm willing to try.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    Unfortunately I am also a Jets fan. Don't know if I can in good conscience, double-tank, but of course I'm willing to try.
    At least the Jets are in good shape for that

Iíd bet that is highly unlikely. I donít even think itís worth speculating about. They havenít even really gave any indications they want to move Rozier, let alone Graham
    But they have to do something in order to complete the Hayward deal. WWWes and MJ are great friends, I'm just saying what are they going to do with 4 guards all with similar styles. Got to give up something to get something. Plus they get a super athletic guard back with DSJ.

Id take Rozier if they didn't want to give up Graham. Rozier is instantly the best pg on the Knicks and Thibs would love his defense.

Rozier
    Burks
    RJ
    Obi
    Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    But they have to do something in order to complete the Hayward deal. WWWes and MJ are great friends, I'm just saying what are they going to do with 4 guards all with similar styles. Got to give up something to get something. Plus they get a super athletic guard back with DSJ.

Id take Rozier if they didn't want to give up Graham. Rozier is instantly the best pg on the Knicks and Thibs would love his defense.

Rozier
    Burks
    RJ
    Obi
    Mitch
    Again, I havenít seen much other than speculations that suggests they are looking into moving Rozier. I think they are able to make the S+T regardless. They might need to stretch Batum. Us taking him would save them from having to eat the money over 3 years. At least thatís how Iím understanding it, anyone feel free to correct if thatís wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    you can do it bro