Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 184 of 246 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3679
    Trade idea from Bleacher Report

New York Knicks Receive: SG James Harden

Houston Rockets Receive: SG RJ Barrett, C Mitchell Robinson, F Kevin Knox, G Frank Ntilikina, PF Julius Randle, 2021 first-round pick (unprotected), 2023 first-round pick (unprotected), 2022 first-round pick swap, 2024 first-round pick swap

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...of-free-agency

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Can’t get both. Kuminga is more Durant imo. He’s a bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    I mean, technically we could get both since we have the DAL pick. Highly unlikely though, it’s a pipe-dream.
    Likely no..but possible...sure..why can't they trade up if they chose to. If their is a draft to push in chips and trade up...it may be this one.. Kuniga is listed at 6'7 same as kawhi..and more a sf...vs kd at 6'10..so why I saw the better comparison ..

Again..microscopic small sample size i have seen...but if made to choose on this very day..think both those guys would fit in superbly with the current core and would consider dealing to make it happen..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So long as we don’t “block” him with some Mark Madsen type vet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know who fits perfectly with what we’ve put together is Bobby “Buckets” Portis. Whatever his max is we should just get it done before the Lakers or Golden State steals him.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    You know who fits perfectly with what we’ve put together is Bobby “Buckets” Portis. Whatever his max is we should just get it done before the Lakers or Golden State steals him.
    Too late lol. Bucks broke your heart already

Quote Originally Posted by GoMetsGo View Post
    Likely no..but possible...sure..why can't they trade up if they chose to. If their is a draft to push in chips and trade up...it may be this one.. Kuniga is listed at 6'7 same as kawhi..and more a sf...vs kd at 6'10..so why I saw the better comparison ..

Again..microscopic small sample size i have seen...but if made to choose on this very day..think both those guys would fit in superbly with the current core and would consider dealing to make it happen..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I mean yeah we could go all in and trade a ton of picks and trade up from 19 or so I guess.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Disclaimer - THIS IS AN OVERREACTION

Cade looks meh in his first game
    Cade did pretty good but he doesn't look like a PG on the NBA level more like a SG because his handle doesn't look tight at all. He got stripped several times and looked a little out of control. His dribble is way too high but his shooting and ability to get to the rim look good.

Generational talent.... NO

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Disclaimer - THIS IS AN OVERREACTION

Cade looks meh in his first game
    21 and 10 after not playing for how long? Strongly disagree
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Watched the game and Cade quietly stuffs the stat sheet but be def didn’t pass the eye test for me in this gsme. He might long term but doesn’t look like a PG at all unless his handle becomes better runner duress and in traffic. Shot needs to improve also started very slow. I think he will be top 3 but he will have comp for that number One spot

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I mean if this is what CAA delivers us next year...

Again I saw him destroy Cade about a year ago but Cade looks bigger and stronger now. Neither one of them are real point guards and neither of them are better than RJ Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    21 and 10 after not playing for how long? Strongly disagree
    10 rebounds not assists. He did nothing in that game to convince me he would be a good point guard in the NBA but Fran was hyping him all game long like he was the next LaMelo Ball. Good player but not generational. Knicks need a great pg next!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Too late lol. Bucks broke your heart already
    Oh no!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post

Houston Rockets Receive: SG RJ Barrett, C Mitchell Robinson, F Kevin Knox, G Frank Ntilikina, PF Julius Randle, 2021 first-round pick (unprotected), 2023 first-round pick (unprotected), 2022 first-round pick swap, 2024 first-round pick swap

Damn that’s really bad.

2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post

Noel
    Toppin
    Bullock
    Harden
    DSJ

Bench: Burks, Quickley, Payton, Spellman, Iggy, Powell

It looks awful on paper, but we’d still have a 1st rounder in every season, and with Harden we’d make the playoffs in the East for sure. We could probably lure Giannis or another superstar as well. Harden has an old man game and can remain a star for at least 5 more years (probably more).

Not saying I would do it, but it’s not nearly as ridiculous as it seems. Knox, Frank, and Randle don’t have much value and the picks we’re giving up wouldn’t be that great if we make the playoffs.

I’m also not super high on RJ and while I love Mitch, it remains to be seen whether he can put it all together. He’s a big with a limited offensive game and he is going to be a FA soon.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 11-25-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Noel
    Toppin
    Bullock
    Harden
    DSJ

Bench: Burks, Quickley, Payton, Spellman, Iggy, Powell

It looks awful on paper, but we’d still have a 1st rounder in every season, and with Harden we’d make the playoffs in the East for sure. We could probably lure Giannis or another superstar as well. Harden has an old man game and can remain a star for at least 5 more years (probably more).

Not saying I would do it, but it’s not nearly as ridiculous as it seems. Knox, Frank, and Randle don’t have much value and the picks we’re giving up wouldn’t be that great if we make the playoffs.

I’m also not super high on RJ and while I love Mitch, it remains to be seen whether he can put it all together. He’s a big with a limited offensive game and he is going to be a FA soon.
    Oh my..to give up all that to wind up with a team like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Oh my..to give up all that to wind up with a team like that?
    Exactly. We might not even make the playoffs with that team.