Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 246 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Problem with Knox, he isnít quick enough, doesnít move well enough to guard 3s. And isnít big enough to guard 4s. So where is he going to play? Iíd say he really needs to be a 4. 3 is a recipe for disaster for him. Heís going to get torched, and pout. He doesnít handle failure well on-court
    Lies knox isn't slow at all he's just a bad defender he has the same exact measurements as mpj

Fiz just completely ****ed knox up on defense with thibs and Payne here i expect a breakout year atleast 15 ppg and decent defense

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    We did offer 4 years, but probably around the $100M mark which wasnít enough to sway him to come here. At that number it was probably Indiana or Boston for him, once CHA upped the ante that was the difference.
    My point wasn't what we offered but even if we offered his max Hayward showed no interest in us

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lies knox isn't slow at all he's just a bad defender he has the same exact measurements as mpj

Fiz just completely ****ed knox up on defense with thibs and Payne here i expect a breakout year atleast 15 ppg and decent defense
    I didnít say slow, I said quick. Not the same thing. He doesnít have an exceptionally quick first step. And heís not the best at lateral movement, doesnít have smooth, fluid steps. Thatís why heís a bad defender. He can learn, and make improvements. But heís only going to get so good, no matter what.

You compared him to MPJ. Heís nowhere near MPJs level of quick, explosive movement on either end. MPJ is an elite level athlete. If it wasnít for the injury concerns, MPJ was one of the best talents in the draft
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-25-2020 at 04:16 PM.

I mean if this is what CAA delivers us next year...

Last edited by smood999; 11-25-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I mean if this is what CAA delivers us next year...

I'm super with it 😎

I didnít say slow, I said quick. Not the same thing. He doesnít have an exceptionally quick first step. And heís not the best at lateral movement, doesnít have smooth, fluid steps. Thatís why heís a bad defender. He can learn, and make improvements. But heís only going to get so good, no matter what.

You compared him to MPJ. Heís nowhere near MPJs level of quick, explosive movement on either end. MPJ is an elite level athlete. If it wasnít for the injury concerns, MPJ was one of the best talents in the draft
    Mpj is not a far better athlete than knox lol especially after that back injury but your right he is quicker but not by much

I'm not sure what you saw in knox's game to make you think he can't move lateral he moves lateral just fine on offense

Knox's problem on defense is positioning and low iq all things thibs can fix

Mpj is not a far better athlete than knox lol especially after that back injury but your right he is quicker but not by much

I'm not sure what you saw in knox's game to make you think he can't move lateral he moves lateral just fine on offense

Knox's problem on defense is positioning and low iq all things thibs can fix
    Going to just agree to disagree then

My point wasn't what we offered but even if we offered his max Hayward showed no interest in us
    Lol if we offered the max of course heíd be here what the **** dude lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Going to just agree to disagree then
    I cannot do this
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I cannot do this
    I appreciate that by the way. You took my place lol

Payton was not the problem i guarantee he's productive next year
    We had no offensive system while thibs is no offensive guru he atleast has a system and Payton and Frank will both look good in a set offense
    I agree 100%... plus Woody is probably a better offensive coach than Thibs. That 2012-13 team was an offensive juggernaut. Kidd and Chandler just got old on us really quick in the playoffs that year.

I'm not predicting how many wins the Knicks will have like most these guys in here and are never right but I guarantee the basketball looks a lot better on both ends of the ball and players will be held responsible!

In other news... I wish DSJ could do this in real NBA games...lol

https://youtu.be/NWKjPYpirw4

Disclaimer - THIS IS AN OVERREACTION

Cade looks meh in his first game

Right, folks want to give away Knox at 20 years old. That SL his rookie year wasn't a fluke, he has had no development, no coaching, and really he should get the bulk of the minutes this season at SF next to Obi, RJ and Mitch because they are the teams future.

I'd like to see a lot of...
    Frank
    RJ
    Knox
    Obi
    Mitch

On the floor together this season.

My Mission Statement for 2021: Tank for Cade Cunningham.

Every loss is a win for the Knicks.

I think we should just play Obi by himself. Make it fair on the other teams. Guy is like MJ, Lebron, Magic, and Bird all in one body
    So long as we donít ďblockĒ him with some Mark Madsen type vet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.