Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 181 of 246 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Kuminga is a personal favorite if they can't get Cade, but don't want to turn this into a draft thread already so I'll leave it at that lol.
    I was impressed on first time going thru list and seeing his video..shooting form looks smooth..3 shot wet like ..athletic..looks like can D..pass..looked to me like baby kawhi..I woukd be very interested in him personally...and Suggs also stands out to me as well..

A Cade/kuminga combo would fit this core of rj/mitch/obi like a perfect glove.!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GoMetsGo View Post
    I was impressed on first time going thru list and seeing his video..shooting form looks smooth..3 shot wet like ..athletic..looks like can D..pass..looked to me like baby kawhi..I woukd be very interested in him personally...and Suggs also stands out to me as well..

Cant get both. Kuminga is more Durant imo. Hes a bucket
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think I would prefer to dump Randle and take Batum without the pick if it comes down to it. I would imagine they wouldn't take Randle back and give us a pick.
    Im fine with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Ill take it. Randle for Batum plus a lotto protected first.

Frank-Rivers-RJ-Obi-Mitch
    DSJ-Burks-Bullock-Knox-Noel
    Payton-Quick-Iggy-Batum-Spellman

Id be excited to watch that this season. And we have like 12 picks next three drafts.
    Id take it too Im just saying we probably wont even get a first and that would be fine too
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I think I would prefer to dump Randle and take Batum without the pick if it comes down to it. I would imagine they wouldn't take Randle back and give us a pick.
    I dont think Randle is as **** as people make him out to be LOL I just hate the idea of having him here blocking obi
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GoMetsGo View Post

At some point were gonna need a motion shooter. This draft expert/development guy I was listening to yesterday said he wouldve taken Vassell number 1 in this draft (to be fair thats the first time I heard that, no one else was saying that)

But I do think Vassell is potentially a monster in the NBA. The Spurs tend to know what theyre doing.

That would solve two problems for us. It gets rid randle to open up a starting job for Obi and it gets rid of randles $6m guaranteed for next year.

I think Randle for Batum, Monk and a 2nd or two makes sense for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    That would solve two problems for us. It gets rid randle to open up a starting job for Obi and it gets rid of randles $6m guaranteed for next year.
    Think its 4 mill
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I dont think wed have to include Randle. We still havent made most our signings official, which means we could still use our exception ($4.8M) to sign one of those $5M guys. Just add some obtainable bonuses in their contract to make them whole.

As it stands now, wed be at $18M with the projected signings that have been reported (Rivers, Noel, Payton, etc). Only Obi, Burks and the Davis trade have been made official. In theory, we could send the unguaranteed contracts of Evans and Spellman to CHA for Batum.

Last year much smaller contracts in Iguodala and Prince netted 1sts for the acquiring teams. Wed be saving CHA from having Batum on their books at $9M the next 3 years. That is worth a 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    I dont think wed have to include Randle. We still havent made most our signings official, which means we could still use our exception ($4.8M) to sign one of those $5M guys. Just add some obtainable bonuses in their contract to make them whole.

As it stands now, wed be at $18M with the projected signings that have been reported (Rivers, Noel, Payton, etc). Only Obi, Burks and the Davis trade have been made official. In theory, we could send the unguaranteed contracts of Evans and Spellman to CHA for Batum.

Last year much smaller contracts in Iguodala and Prince netted 1sts for the acquiring teams. Wed be saving CHA from having Batum on their books at $9M the next 3 years. That is worth a 1st.
    Yeah Id want a first. But I do think Charlotte could actually use Randle, Jordan likes those old school bigs. They drafted Vernon Carey after all:

Ball-Graham-Hayward-Bridges-Randle
    Rozier-Monk-Riller-Washington-Carey

Honestly might be a playoff team in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    RJ is absolutely a 3. Knox, if hes ever going to be anything in this league, will be a 4. You actually telling me a guy who isnt even good enough to earn bench minutes on our team, will be the starter? I cant imagine him guarding Star 3s for 30 minutes. Guys going to be dropping 50 on us every night

If hes in our starting lineup, our new logo might as well be an M1 Abrams..
    Bro RJ can't guard the bigger 3s no way thibs starts him ther and RJ has a huge advantage at the 2 idk why you guys are so hell bent to move him ther

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    They didnt offer Hayward 4 years and they didnt offer fvv a max. Thats what it woulda took
    Lol your opinion isn't fax tho ther was no indication none of those guys wanted to come here especially Hayward you guys are just delusional and make up these scenarios in your head

Weve all assumed that RJ would start at the 3 due to roster fit but most his burn did come at the 2 last year. I wouldnt be surprised if we ended up seeing Bullock start next to RJ due to his shooting.

Thibs don't play small ball iggy or knox is the starting 3 unless we sign someone else