Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 176 of 246 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3679
  1. #2626
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,147

    2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Agreed. That pick is far too useful now. I'll bet the player selected is far better than Reddish.
    Thatís unlikely, IMO.

    Reddish is scratching the surface of his potential.

  2. #2627
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Westy kills young players and LOL if youíre playing aau your good enough to play Hs ball lol
    Not at all. Most kids pay to play AAU. I use to be a coach on my sons AAU team and usually only 2 or 3 players are sponsored. The rest are paying as much as $1,000 per kid depending on how far you travel and how much money you get from team sponsors.

    Don't be like most Knicks fans in here who believe all the hype until they don't. Look how many players in this draft got hyped and fell way down in the draft. Cade is not playing against top notch talent man. I saw Josh Green totally destroy him and I think Josh gets exposed this year in G-league.

    That's why I'm so glad we drafted a mature ready to compete and learn player in Obi Toppin.

    Sorry to tell you guys but we got the wrong coach to even think we are going to be getting a top 3 pick next season. Poor Knicks fans... trapped in your draft dreams every year...lol

  3. #2628
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,792
    Lmao they arent trading reddish for peanuts, let's move on.

  4. #2629
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,565
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Thatís unlikely, IMO.

    Reddish is scratching the surface of his potential.
    He hasn't shown anything yet.

    There is no way the Knicks trade a draft pick in a historically strong draft for Reddish. Never happen.

  5. #2630
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,617
    As much as I hate Payton, I know why they brought him back. Chemistry.... plain and simple. One of the main reasons why Knicks teams have been so bad is because they never keep guys around long enough to create team Chemistry... starting a lineup of:
    Payton
    Burks
    RJ
    Randle
    Mitch

    Should have a lot of Chemistry

    Mix in Frank, Rivers, Knox, Obi and Noel...

    That's a much better bench.

  6. #2631
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    He hasn't shown anything yet.

    There is no way the Knicks trade a draft pick in a historically strong draft for Reddish. Never happen.
    Lol nobody in the 20s will be better than cam reddish come on now. Yíall overhype everything. Cam has unbelievable talent
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #2632
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    As much as I hate Payton, I know why they brought him back. Chemistry.... plain and simple. One of the main reasons why Knicks teams have been so bad is because they never keep guys around long enough to create team Chemistry... starting a lineup of:
    Payton
    Burks
    RJ
    Randle
    Mitch

    Should have a lot of Chemistry

    Mix in Frank, Rivers, Knox, Obi and Noel...

    That's a much better bench.
    Theyíre winning 25 games max
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  8. #2633
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Not at all. Most kids pay to play AAU. I use to be a coach on my sons AAU team and usually only 2 or 3 players are sponsored. The rest are paying as much as $1,000 per kid depending on how far you travel and how much money you get from team sponsors.

    Don't be like most Knicks fans in here who believe all the hype until they don't. Look how many players in this draft got hyped and fell way down in the draft. Cade is not playing against top notch talent man. I saw Josh Green totally destroy him and I think Josh gets exposed this year in G-league.

    That's why I'm so glad we drafted a mature ready to compete and learn player in Obi Toppin.

    Sorry to tell you guys but we got the wrong coach to even think we are going to be getting a top 3 pick next season. Poor Knicks fans... trapped in your draft dreams every year...lol
    Wow just terrible all around lmaooo green gonna get exposed by gkeaguers now huh lmaoooo ok dude youíll see soon enough
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #2634
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,147
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol nobody in the 20s will be better than cam reddish come on now. Yíall overhype everything. Cam has unbelievable talent
    Itís possible, but unlikely. I agree, the Hawks probably wouldnít even make the trade.

    And I doubt next yearís draft isnít really going to be historic lol. Some of these hyped names are gonna struggle and fall down the list.

  10. #2635
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,544
    Payton was not the problem i guarantee he's productive next year
    We had no offensive system while thibs is no offensive guru he atleast has a system and Payton and Frank will both look good in a set offense

  11. #2636
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,554
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah but how does it work? For example, if the pick was Top 10 and we kept it, what happens the year after that? Itís not like we would take another draft pick from the Mavs to give to the Hawks.
    I think we could say what happens. Like if the pick doesnít convey then they get the Mavs 2023 pick (already top 10 protected), and if that doesnít convey then it turns into two 2nds or something like that.

  12. #2637
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    As much as I hate Payton, I know why they brought him back. Chemistry.... plain and simple. One of the main reasons why Knicks teams have been so bad is because they never keep guys around long enough to create team Chemistry... starting a lineup of:
    Payton
    Burks
    RJ
    Randle
    Mitch

    Should have a lot of Chemistry

    Mix in Frank, Rivers, Knox, Obi and Noel...

    That's a much better bench.
    I guess you donít remember RJ basically hating playing with Payton and Randle?

  13. #2638
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,544
    Knox is gonna be better than reddish next year
    I'm also not sold on rj as a 3 he had alot of success at the 2 last year he'll play the 3 in small spurts but imo eventually knox takes the starting spot

    Rivers
    Rj
    Knox
    Randle
    Mitch

    I think rivers may start for the same reason as Randle to up ther trade value rivers could look real nice in the weak east

  14. #2639
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I guess you donít remember RJ basically hating playing with Payton and Randle?
    you think thibs cares about what RJ wants lol

  15. #2640
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,387

    2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

    [QUOTE=Bubba313;33716841]I guess you donít remember RJ basically hating playing with Payton and Randle?[/QUOTE

    No I donít remember him saying that and Iím glad he doesnít seem to have that type of attitude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-25-2020 at 01:10 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •