Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 175 of 246 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3679
  1. #2611
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,163
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Because they are looking at over 140M in salary, doubt they are keeping all those guys once they need to get paid. Im sure Collins is first to go though
    Maybe hueter because of him being a RFA next year but I dont see the need. I dont see why they would trade cam whos got couple years left on his rookie contract
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #2612
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I'd give up a decent amount for Cam Reddish. Basically anything except a 1st, RJ, Mitch, Obi, or Quickley.
    So basically nothing
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #2613
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I'd give up a decent amount for Cam Reddish. Basically anything except a 1st, RJ, Mitch, Obi, or Quickley.
    What does that leave to give lol

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  4. #2614
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,521
    Apparently Tommy Beer also thinks its 1998 with Reddish at the 2, Gallo at the 3 and Okongwu as a 4. Not how it works these days but whatever.

    Id take Huerter in a heartbeat but theyd want a lot.

  5. #2615
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,237
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What does that leave to give lol

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Id give Knox and next years Mavs pick for Reddish and see if they bite.

  6. #2616
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,784
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Id give Knox and next years Mavs pick for Reddish and see if they bite.
    Nah next year's draft is strong I rather just keep that pick now.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  7. #2617
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What does that leave to give lol

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Everything and nothing lol

  8. #2618
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Id give Knox and next years Mavs pick for Reddish and see if they bite.
    I think I would do this. Top 10 protected.

  9. #2619
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post



    I would gladly take the contract of Snell and Reddish for our 2023 2nd rd picks.


  10. #2620
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,521
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I would gladly take the contract of Snell and Reddish for our 2023 2nd rd picks.
    All 12 of them?

  11. #2621
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,237
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nah next year's draft is strong I rather just keep that pick now.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Id rather have Reddish (who likely wouldve been a Top 5 pick this draft) and add him to our young core.

    Mavs pick is going to be low 20s most likely. Not bad, but you gotta give to get something.

  12. #2622
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,237

    2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I think I would do this. Top 10 protected.
    How would that work since its the Mavs pick?

    Id be absolutely shocked if the Mavs were in the Top 10 next year anyway, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

  13. #2623
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    How would that work since its the Mavs pick?

    Id be absolutely shocked if the Mavs were in the Top 10 next year anyway, but I suppose stranger things have happened.
    You can still protect someone elses pick.

  14. #2624
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,565
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nah next year's draft is strong I rather just keep that pick now.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Agreed. That pick is far too useful now. I'll bet the player selected is far better than Reddish.

  15. #2625
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    70,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    You can still protect someone elses pick.
    Yeah but how does it work? For example, if the pick was Top 10 and we kept it, what happens the year after that? Its not like we would take another draft pick from the Mavs to give to the Hawks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •