Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 246 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Green will be great too but I think he goes #2.
    Yeah from what Iíve read about cade( I did more as we didnít sign guys) the more I liked. I think green would be an awesome get as well. Hopefully we can have a lucky lotto for once
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He sounds terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíve been hearing/reading the same thing Smood just posted, that most recently he showed up to camp or whatever they have and his three ball is now also just a complete weapon.

Heís going to be a monster barring some out of nowhere regression which I do not foresee
    College starts soon right thatís gonna be exciting to watch
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He sounds terrible...
    Bust
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    We will still be fine though. The draft this so loaded. I'm still thinking about trading up that Dallas pick into the top 15. We could get an elite SG and a potential all star at PG.
    100%. We should get a guard with legit star potential with our pick. That Dallas pick might be close to 15 anyway, the west is stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah from what Iíve read about cade( I did more as we didnít sign guys) the more I liked. I think green would be an awesome get as well. Hopefully we can have a lucky lotto for once
    Having both of them available to us would be a nice problem to have lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    College starts soon right thatís gonna be exciting to watch
    Hellz yeah, canít wait for some real bball again

He sounds terrible...
    The issue is, and some aren't going to like it, but he's the only PG currently in the top 10. Things will change obviously, but if it stays that way and the Knicks get a high pick, but not number 1, it won't be a PG.

On the plus side, they are mostly all wings with the exception of Mobley who's a C.

The issue is, and some aren't going to like it, but he's the only PG currently in the top 10. Things will change obviously, but if it stays that way and the Knicks get a high pick, but not number 1, it won't be a PG.

On the plus side, they are mostly all wings with the exception of Mobley who's a C.
    Yeah I mean a motion shooting sniper of a two guard would be damn helpful. Whoís that guy in the top 10?

The Knicks can't change until they get a baller a pg here till then they will keep blaming coaches for there losses even now Dolan probably thinks this is a playoff team.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Besides Cade who are the other elite prospects at point in 2021? - I want an adult proven point guard. I sincerely hope these guys aren't looking at the 2021 draft praying for a point guard. We need a better plan than that.

Depends on where you look. Jalen Suggs is in the top 10 in some other mocks.

I also think Caleb Love and Daishan Nix will rise in the mocks.

All the more reason we should have went PG now. I would have even traded up a few spots and taken Hayes. Heís gonna be good
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-24-2020 at 07:57 PM.

All the more reason we should have went PG now
    This is whatís maddening to me. And Iím not even talking about Obi or #8, forget that for a second...

At 23, we couldíve taken RJ Hampton who went one spot after. Honestly if weíd left this draft with Obi & Hampton I feel like this forum wouldíve been a lot more amped up about that.

OR... we couldíve taken Flynn or Terry at 25, and likely still gotten Quickley at 33.

Just seemed like bizarre maneuvering at the back half of that round and honestly I do question what they did there. Cause I feel like they ****ed up lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    This is whatís maddening to me. And Iím not even talking about Obi or #8, forget that for a second...

At 23, we couldíve taken RJ Hampton who went one spot after. Honestly if weíd left this draft with Obi & Hampton I feel like this forum wouldíve been a lot more amped up about that.

OR... we couldíve taken Flynn or Terry at 25, and likely still gotten Quickley at 33.

Just seemed like bizarre maneuvering at the back half of that round and honestly I do question what they did there. Cause I feel like they ****ed up lol
    Quickley >>>>> Hampton

You canít just assume Quickley would be there at 33 because mocks had him lower than we picked. I donít think I saw Jalen Smith a Top 10 pick anywhere and yet he was. Trust your gut and pick your guy.