Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I've seen plenty of Frank and Knox to have a pretty good idea of what they are. If they can't crack the rotation because of guys like Burks and Rivers, safe to say they are who we thought they were. Are we supposed to find the worst players we possibly can to round out the roster just so Frank won't get beat out of the rotation by a journeyman bench player again?
    No, weíre supposed to surround them with players who fit next to them and will actually enhance their level of production/comfort. If you had LeBron, would you surround him with shooters or would you sign 15 bigs who canít shoot a damn? Itís about working to the strengths of your personnel, so that they are put in the best situation to succeed and improve, and we havenít done that at all these past two offseasons.

Minnesota is trading Omari Spellman and Jacob Evans and a future second-round pick to New York for F Ed Davis, sources tell ESPN - Woj

Bye Ed that was a quick stay

Minnesota is trading Omari Spellman and Jacob Evans and a future second-round pick to New York for F Ed Davis, sources tell ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Um that's the point. Knicks don't need more bench pieces... We don't even need a 3 and 4th best player.... That's RJ and Mitch... We need a top 2.

But players have to want to come here. So if you can't get them... U can't perform magic to wish them here. Let's be real... U have 3 choices..Fa {fail}, trade {maybe later}, draft {tanking 2021}.

I think some of you are letting Ur letting your Fandom get in the way of reality.
    No, Iím not. But we need to see if RJ and Mitch are keepers. Surround them with some actual players, and letís find out. Playing them next to a bunch of bums, and career 20 minute bench players does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by trini_knickfan View Post
    Minnesota is trading Omari Spellman and Jacob Evans and a future second-round pick to New York for F Ed Davis, sources tell ESPN - Woj

Bye Ed that was a quick stay
    Who???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Dudes are saying Rivers canít shoot lmao oh man and then complain itís a one year deal tho smh. What do yíall want? Nobody even knows if he plays big mins yet but another shooter combo guard was needed jeez yíall complain about any and everything

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Knicks: Reach for Quickley in the draft
    Also Knicks: Letís sign Rivers, a FA combo guard, for 1 year even though we just reached for one in the draft. Letís just have him put up empty stats and trade him to a contender for a late 2nd.

Knicks: We believe in Frank
    Also Knicks: Letís keep DSJ and bring back Payton on a 1-year deal.

Knicks: Our team spacing and defense is crap.
    Also Knicks: Letís draft a PF who got 95% of his points in dunks heís must-see TV.

**** this team, seriously. Iím done.
    See you later homie
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who???

The little I know about Spellman is that heís a big who can actually shoot a little. We turned Davis into three 2nds, canít hate on that.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't really buy this line of thinking. If RJ can't dominate backcourt touches next to Rivers we have a problem and it's not with Rivers.
    Thatís true. But surrounding him with a bunch of mercenaries going out to get their numbers, and not worrying about actually trying to play good basketball does absolutely nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who???

Iíve no clue who those two are!

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    The little I know about Spellman is that heís a big who can actually shoot a little. We turned Davis into three 2nds, canít hate on that.
    You just said you're done why you still here
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks4eva View Post
    Dudes are saying Rivers canít shoot lmao oh man and then complain itís a one year deal tho smh. What do yíall want? Nobody even knows if he plays big mins yet but another shooter combo guard was needed jeez yíall complain about any and everything
    I didnít say he canít shoot. I said heís meh.

Half decent bench guard. If youíre signing him, sign him to a cheap multi year, or add a TO. Otherwise, he comes, plays well, helps win a few, then leaves. Why bother?

Maybe I was right Leon is preparing 30 2nd rounders for Booker

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

rumor has it we are going to take JaVale McGee for no one (using out cap space) in order to get "something" from the lakers. If this isn't a 1st I will be upset. No need to do them a cap favor for the last pick in the draft. This better be a 1st and a 2023 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    rumor has it we are going to take JaVale McGee for no one (using out cap space) in order to get "something" from the lakers. If this isn't a 1st I will be upset. No need to do them a cap favor for the last pick in the draft. This better be a 1st and a 2023 2nd.
    What first would they give? Donít see that happening but can hope