Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    I like Hayward but it's gotta be a fair and reasonable contract. Cannot pay him like it's 2016.

I love the idea of going after Malik Beasley! Perfect 2!

But we gotta get a damn PG! It's franchise malpractice if we go into the season with Ntilikina and DSJ.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Thatís pretty much what is implied when itís said that we are ruining draft status. If we arenít actively trying to get a low pick, does it really matter?
    Tanking is when a team deliberately a team deliberately attempts to lose every game.

I am saying we are trying to win but for the most part we are playing and developing our young players. We will probably lose a lot of games through their inexperience and growing pains.

Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    I like Hayward but it's gotta be a fair and reasonable contract. Cannot pay him like it's 2016.

I love the idea of going after Malik Beasley! Perfect 2!

But we gotta get a damn PG! It's franchise malpractice if we go into the season with Ntilikina and DSJ.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk
    Meh id rather spend money on a pg instead of Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    We always end up 8-10 anyway. If the drafts as good as some say we can have 18 and 22 which is cool
    Last year we got the third pick. In next years draft that could be a superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    That would be for the best I think

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Agreed

My thing is we could always trade for westy next year if we strike out in free agency im sure nobody touches that contract lol

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Bro go watch hockey or something
    God forbid it takes him a year to adjust to the nba

It's a new coach new system short training camp no I don't expect RJ to make a huge leap this year and thats ok bro
    If obi isnít nba ready oh boy lmao people are gonna go nuts. RJ is also in a big year. Heís gonna show improvements clearly you havenít watched the nba of late because people come in and play well
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I think we wanted to trade for Hayward and take on his expiring contract for a year. I doubt we get him now that he has opted out. Heís more a 4 at this stage in his career, we have Obi at the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    He's hellbent on building another zeke team lol 😆

Quote Originally Posted by fendera7x View Post
    I'm confident they'll both be good, but if we're going with hayward and westy for the next 3+ years, we're banking on at least 1 of them being a star because westy and hayward are not the studs that will lead us to winning a championship. I don't know if I'm there.
    If theyíre both good thatís 6 good players (assuming Mitch and Beasley are good to you) so your looking at 5 really solid players and then you have 5 firsts and a bunch of young controllable assets to make another move. Iím not sold on Westbrook at all
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Woj just said if we sign Hayward it's gonna be a short deal im cool with that
    Where do you see that lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If you arenít tanking you wonít be bottom 3
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Tanking is when a team deliberately a team deliberately attempts to lose every game.

I am saying we are trying to win but for the most part we are playing and developing our young players. We will probably lose a lot of games through their inexperience and growing pains.
    I know what tanking is lol. But if we are going out and getting guys like Hayward, itís going to mean wins. Not watching draft odds

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    If you arenít tanking you wonít be bottom 3
    I would agree if we still used the old lottery odds but now anything can happen.

I would agree if we still used the old lottery odds but now anything can happen.
    Still very unlikely if you donít wanna add anybody thatís fine just admit you wanna tank . Iím done losing all these games
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331