Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 130 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Itís like 19 mil a year for next two seasons, expires 2022
    Thanks, that's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Is there any reason to think we can get rosier for randle besides the fact we want it to happen?

I keep seeing this being posted, but Rozier is a solid pg, where as randle is a player no one wants, why would Charlotte make this deal? What am I missing here?

For all the rozier is overpaid stuff, he more or less looked like he was worthy of that contract, at only 2 years left, I think at least a handful of teams will be interested in him, especially once injuries start to happen.
    Haha no I just like the idea.

But Charlotte supposedly likes DSJ (I think?) and MJ loves old school bigs, which Randle basically is. Maybe if we threw in a 2nd rounder or two that would do it?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I wish the ****ing Sixers didnít ruin tanking for everyone. Weíll have the worst record and somehow end up with the 5th pick, watch.
    Thats fine this draft is loaded

Haha no I just like the idea.

But Charlotte supposedly likes DSJ (I think?) and MJ loves old school bigs, which Randle basically is. Maybe if we threw in a 2nd rounder or two that would do it?
    understood, Id like too, I just don't see it happening.

A lot of people thought rozier was overpaid and was only good because of the Celtics, but he was a solid pg last year.

I really can't say without a doubt that FVV without the raptors is a much better pg. On the Raps FVV is clearly better, but put in a position where he has to be the man, I dunno if FVV does any better than rozier. Thats why I think rozier will cost much more than randle plus scraps.

Hornests just signed Hayward too, they trying to win games. They'll trade Rozier but they'll want something back id assume.

Frank gonna shoot lights out this year bro
    Hope so
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Is there any reason to think we can get rosier for randle besides the fact we want it to happen?

I keep seeing this being posted, but Rozier is a solid pg, where as randle is a player no one wants, why would Charlotte make this deal? What am I missing here?

For all the rozier is overpaid stuff, he more or less looked like he was worthy of that contract, at only 2 years left, I think at least a handful of teams will be interested in him, especially once injuries start to happen.
    It almost happened at the deadline
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    It almost happened at the deadline
    Meh, I don't believe most NBA beat writers, and unless it actually happens I def don't believe the rumors.

Dealing Randle/DSJ for Rozier still seems good to me. Iíd be much more excited watching:

Rozier-Frank-RJ-Obi-Mitch
    Payton-Burks-Bullock-Knox-Noel
    Harper-Powell-IQ-Iggy-Davis

Looks better to me than the current configuration
    Put Frank on the 92 dream team. Who starts with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm really proud of the Knicks not caving in and overpaying guys. They have a clear plan with these 1yr team friendly contracts. 4yr/120mil for Hayward had typical move all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Put Frank on the 92 dream team. Who starts with him?

You act like he didnít start a bunch of games last year. This team is bums top to bottom itís not like I have him starting over Dame Lillard lol

2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

You act like he didnít start a bunch of games last year. This team is bums top to bottom itís not like I have him starting over Dame Lillard lol
    I wouldnít put it past you. That lineup with Terry canít shoot but you have Bullock and Burks watching

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I wouldnít put it past you. That lineup with Terry canít shoot but you have Bullock and Burks watching

Because theyre both 30 years old man. Frank shot like 45% on corner threes last year. Itís about using players correctly and maximizing them to set them and your team up for success.

You should read up on the concept of development you might learn something

Because theyre both 30 years old man. Frank shot like 45% on corner threes last year. Itís about using players correctly and maximizing them to set them and your team up for success.

You should read up on the concept of development you might learn something
    Some people here would rather have Payton dribble for 15 seconds, pass it to Randle for a triple spin move fadeaway... instead of accepting that we arenít winning anything this year and making the development of our kids a priority.

If Frank is going to have a future here, him, RJ, Obi, Mitch, Knox, etc all have to get serious time together to get acclimated and improve as a unit. They canít do that if we continue to sign 1 year deals and juggle the roster and continue to give playing time to players with no future here.

All this roster turnover, coaching changes, philosophy/playing style changes, itís all detrimental to our core players. How many coaches has Frank had since we drafted him? Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    Max out Brandon Ingram....Pelicans will match but it doesn't hurt to try
    We. Don't. Need. More. Forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    We. Don't. Need. More. Forwards.
    L o ****ing l to think we donít need a 24 year old all star
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331