Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 196 of 246 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3679
  1. #2926
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    813
    Llull had a serious knee injury back at 2017. He is not the same player since.
    Morey wanted to bring him in Houston every year before that injury to run the point for Houston but he never really wanted to leave Madrid.
    Imo even now if the knicks can convince him to join them that would be huge.
    Best shooter by far from any point guard we have and probably the best on our team. He can create his own shot and he is an ok defender.
    One of the most clutch players in euroleague's history

  2. #2927
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,611
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iím not going back on begley or steins Twitter like you say to others do the research. Itís there. Not my fault you canít read man
    Excuses

  3. #2928
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,611
    Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post
    Llull had a serious knee injury back at 2017. He is not the same player since.
    Morey wanted to bring him in Houston every year before that injury to run the point for Houston but he never really wanted to leave Madrid.
    Imo even now if the knicks can convince him to join them that would be huge.
    Best shooter by far from any point guard we have and probably the best on our team. He can create his own shot and he is an ok defender.
    One of the most clutch players in euroleague's history
    Maybe next year I don't see the logic in adding him now

  4. #2929
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,187
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Excuses
    Stunning
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #2930
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,187
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Maybe next year I don't see the logic in adding him now
    Considering heís 33 lol now is pretty much a good time
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #2931
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,443
    They currently have the rights to 7 euros that are never coming over haha.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2932
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,954

  8. #2933
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,868
    Any other guys that completely canít shoot that we can get to further crowd the rotation?

  9. #2934
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Any other guys that completely canít shoot that we can get to further crowd the rotation?
    I do not get it. Do we even have a roster spot.
    Also, how many forwards do we need?
    Last edited by cssdmark; 11-28-2020 at 11:28 AM.

  10. #2935
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,954

  11. #2936
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,954
    Ok so it is essentially a training camp invite but not a guaranteed roster spot. You would like to think this is further evidence of a Randle trade.

  12. #2937
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Minimum salary and non guaranteed

  13. #2938
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,065
    Must mean he played for Kentucky or CAA client and needs an opportunity

  14. #2939
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,954
    Maybe Iím overestimating him but I would think MKG could get a guaranteed roster spot @ the min somewhere.

  15. #2940
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,326
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Ok so it is essentially a training camp invite but not a guaranteed roster spot. You would like to think this is further evidence of a Randle trade.
    Where though? Batum + two 2nds for Randle?


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •