Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Dear lord.... 🙏🏻

Pathetic

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Thats the season

So 7-9 or 8-8. That's what we will be at. Absolute mediocrity.

Disappointing.....all the talk this week, oh Vikings have 3 winnable games and can go to 7-5, yeah ********....no win is a gimme. Yet another game we shoulda coulda woulda.

The vikes never win games like this

And the packers lost

Packers losing makes my day slightly better. Lol

Cousins has been playing great lately though

ANNNNNNND this is why we can't trust this team to win the "winnable" games. The defense got tore a new ******* and it was embarrassing. It is what it is because in all honesty did we really think we were going to do anything in the playoffs? If anything it just reminded us that our DL talent is mediocre at best. TO's and questionable calls we couldn't overcome. Kirk and the offense played well otherwise, especially in the second half. I figured we would give up yards but was hoping for some 3rd down stops. The run game for Dallas killed us and that Pollard run, Jones is going to want to call in sick for that film study lol.

We are and 7-8 win team, which given everything that has happened isn't bad and I just hope we can continue to get better and take a step next year. It's going to be weird seeing some key guys back on D next year that would have made a world of difference this year.

It's crazy when we got down I just knew that the drive would be a cluster **** and it was. Jefferson dropping a pass, might be his first one all damn season would have been a first for sure. Then you watch a team like KC and GB with HOF QB's and they just make it look easy. Damn it would be nice to do that.

That Ceedee Lamb TD grab was pretty ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That Ceedee Lamb TD grab was pretty ridiculous

That was a great grab. This crop of WR's are elite!

We are starting to see which teams are going to need a QB. The Vikes are simply not one of them, in this next draft anyways. Maybe a 3rd rounder I suppose but I be willing to bet we would wait one more year given Kirk has 2 years left after this one. Kirk started poorly but he is back, as I expected, to playing at a high level.

Did you guys know that Kirk has led three 4Q go ahead drives to have lost all 3 of them?

I didn't sleep well, never do when I feel we should have won the game. This game felt different than the SEA TN games where I felt we controlled it. This one not so much but for sure just odd.

We had 4 total pressures. I saw no blitzing like we did Foles. Someone on twitter said it was because CHI & DET you have no fear in the run game. IDK, I would have liked to see some blitzing.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    We are starting to see which teams are going to need a QB. The Vikes are simply not one of them, in this next draft anyways. Maybe a 3rd rounder I suppose but I be willing to bet we would wait one more year given Kirk has 2 years left after this one. Kirk started poorly but he is back, as I expected, to playing at a high level.

Did you guys know that Kirk has led three 4Q go ahead drives to have lost all 3 of them?

I didn't sleep well, never do when I feel we should have won the game. This game felt different than the SEA TN games where I felt we controlled it. This one not so much but for sure just odd.

We had 4 total pressures. I saw no blitzing like we did Foles. Someone on twitter said it was because CHI & DET you have no fear in the run game. IDK, I would have liked to see some blitzing.
    We just don't have the players on the DL to get the job done. I still think Odenigbo can be a solid starter but we are relying on him to be our main source of pressure then we'll be having games like this. I'm starting to think DL should be the priority in the 2021 draft. Gregory Rousseau from Miami is supposed to be a great athlete who just needs better coaching. Sounds like a great fit with Patterson and opposite of Hunter. We remade our corners last year, maybe we remake our DL next year. OL looks deep enough to trade back into the 2nd for somebody or use one of many mid round picks on a guard.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan