Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 119
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,493

    Radical left clams the Indians didn’t teach us how to make corn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And no one ever will.

    And go with what ever culture works for you. Of course, not all do, but feel free to make whatever choice you want.
    You as well. See that’s easy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,236
    I don't get how this

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let me try to explain it again (as if that will work here)……Thanksgiving is a special holiday for millions of people. Except for Christmas, it is the most family oriented holiday we have. Why spoil it??? Why does it have to devolve into some intellectual point driven home by liberal college professors (a redundancy???) and the woke (whatever that means) generation that have this need to show us their elitist intelligence that all the other simple minded Americans just don't understand???

    If Thanksgiving bothers them that much, go to IHOP for pancakes and eggs and leave the rest of the country be to enjoy themselves.

    MLK day is next up after Christmas. It is a very importand day for millions of Americans. Days off, celebrations, parades, dinners etc, He was a great American who did many great things. Yet, he was supposedly a womanizer. How would it be accepted if, around MLK Day, groups spent an inordinate amount of time explaining his real history to all of the uneducated masses that didn't know his true lifestyle??? It is irrelevant and unimportant. Accomplishes nothing and does more harm than good.
    Answers this:

    Enjoy your family and the turkey and give thanks on thanksgiving. But for the love of all that is good in this world, the rest of the time we can't stick our heads in the ground and run around like our **** don't stink.

    It's like you are willfully trying to argue something that others aren't arguing with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I don't get how this



    Answers this:


    It's like you are willfully trying to argue something that others aren't arguing with you.
    Try this………

    Go back and read the title of this thread (I did not start it.)

    Then read the first post (I did not make it.)

    Then read the article that the first post mentions (I didn't write it.)

    So when you say … "It's like you are willfully trying to argue something that others aren't arguing with you" you are completely wrong since I am responding to what was written.

    And I guess you don't like that.

    If you want mw to leave the thread, just say the word. I don't go anywhere where I an not wanted.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,401
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    When was the last time any one of your Thanksgivings had REMOTELY anything to do with the history, real or not, of the first one?! You're bashing Sluggo for saying why spoil a good time...when all he was saying was why ruin a good family gathering that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HISTORY.

    How many of the holidays we celebrate does the HISTORY of the holiday actually impact HOW we celebrate it?
    The only part of the original Thanksgiving we use is give thanks for what we have and eat a lot of food.
    Name a holiday and its origin and tell me how large a part that origin really plays in how you spend the holiday.
    Piss poor take.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……an absolute truism. And if I said this, I'd be called a racist for about a month.
    Most of us permanently think of you as a racist and have for years. Not much you can do about that at this point.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Believe me, on this forum, I don't need anyone's help to look bad.
    Now there's something we can all agree on.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let me try to explain it again (as if that will work here)……Thanksgiving is a special holiday for millions of people. Except for Christmas, it is the most family oriented holiday we have. Why spoil it??? Why does it have to devolve into some intellectual point driven home by liberal college professors (a redundancy???) and the woke (whatever that means) generation that have this need to show us their elitist intelligence that all the other simple minded Americans just don't understand???

    If Thanksgiving bothers them that much, go to IHOP for pancakes and eggs and leave the rest of the country be to enjoy themselves.

    MLK day is next up after Christmas. It is a very importand day for millions of Americans. Days off, celebrations, parades, dinners etc, He was a great American who did many great things. Yet, he was supposedly a womanizer. How would it be accepted if, around MLK Day, groups spent an inordinate amount of time explaining his real history to all of the uneducated masses that didn't know his true lifestyle??? It is irrelevant and unimportant. Accomplishes nothing and does more harm than good.
    Keep diggin' that hole deeper.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,401
    Just realized the title says "radical left clams".


  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,225
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They're always fighting the war on Christmas angle. I joke both also there is truth to it, that they have lost their way since General Bill O'Reilly lost his post as the commander of the right's troops in this war.
    who is 'they' and where is this fight? I keep seeing people like you claim there's this big backlash from, I'm assuming you're saying, Christians that there's some war going on.....when's the last time you saw anyone showing concern?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let me try to explain it again (as if that will work here)……Thanksgiving is a special holiday for millions of people. Except for Christmas, it is the most family oriented holiday we have. Why spoil it??? Why does it have to devolve into some intellectual point driven home by liberal college professors (a redundancy???) and the woke (whatever that means) generation that have this need to show us their elitist intelligence that all the other simple minded Americans just don't understand???

    If Thanksgiving bothers them that much, go to IHOP for pancakes and eggs and leave the rest of the country be to enjoy themselves.

    MLK day is next up after Christmas. It is a very importand day for millions of Americans. Days off, celebrations, parades, dinners etc, He was a great American who did many great things. Yet, he was supposedly a womanizer. How would it be accepted if, around MLK Day, groups spent an inordinate amount of time explaining his real history to all of the uneducated masses that didn't know his true lifestyle??? It is irrelevant and unimportant. Accomplishes nothing and does more harm than good.
    Except one is putting a genocide under negative light whereas the other is putting someone who fought for equality under negative light.

    It doesn't refute anything you said, but just illustrating your general tone def approach and its impact on your perspective.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,236
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just realized the title says "radical left clams".

    Best Thread ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Try this………

    Go back and read the title of this thread (I did not start it.)

    Then read the first post (I did not make it.)

    Then read the article that the first post mentions (I didn't write it.)

    So when you say … "It's like you are willfully trying to argue something that others aren't arguing with you" you are completely wrong since I am responding to what was written.

    And I guess you don't like that.

    If you want mw to leave the thread, just say the word. I don't go anywhere where I an not wanted.
    when you quote someone and you are not addressing what they said it's confusing. That's sort of how conversation works on these things.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    when you quote someone and you are not addressing what they said it's confusing. That's sort of how conversation works on these things.
    Maybe we can try this again………

    Try this………

    Go back and read the title of this thread (I did not start it.)

    Then read the first post (I did not make it.)

    Then read the article that the first post mentions (I didn't write it.)

    So when you say … "It's like you are willfully trying to argue something that others aren
    't arguing with you" you are completely wrong since I am responding to what was written.

    I was responding to the original post and thge news article he quoted. The original poster aske for any thoughts

    So who started the argument here. Certainly not me. I commented several times how tiresome it is regarding people who keep trying to tear down our society's norms. Seems unnecessary to me to try to ruing one of our best holidays by pointing out and dwelling on some of our ugly past. And for what it's worth (not much here) I think you would be hard pressed to find any culture, society or whatever you want to call it that does not have some dark periods in its history. Why dwell on it and ruin something in the present day that people love.

    Do you have kids or know someone who does??? Do they have a good time with Thanksgiving pageants at schools. Cutting out little turkeys, wearing pilgrim hats, finding colorful leaves?? Cornucopia posters. Know anyone who does that??? Why ruin that for them just to be historically accurate??? What's the point???

    You don't get it. You never will. And there are tons of people like you. More and more all the time. All this country is for people like you is the giant monolith that must be taken down a peg or two. You never seem to have a good time. Always something wrong that needs to be fixed. Some statue. Some event. Some street name. School name. Endless options for people like you.

    Fun Fact………there are over 150 international airports in the US

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All this country is for people like you is the giant monolith that must be taken down a peg or two.
    If by taking this country and its self-aggrandizing exceptionalism down a couple of pegs, you mean having us as a nation practice a little humility now and then, hell, I am all for it.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,493
    Next thing this animal is going to be talking about sitting “Indian style”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •