Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Ypu make it seem like we're trying to not acknowledge the holocaust.
    So we just swapping genocide stories now? Genocide for genocide?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

pretty sure we've MORE than 'paid back' the Indians for anything 'bad' they may have given us

I mean we hunted them like buffalo and STILL treat them like **** today....NLM!!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Doubt it. White people are way too stupid to figure that out. Thank God (can you still say God) we had the Indians. Imagine going to the movies and not having popcorn. We'd be stuck eating Goobers, Raisinettes and Snowcaps.
    You're facetious response is actually an accurate sentiment of how the early colonization that occurred in this country.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Itís kind of amazing that people still believe the old school stories of thanksgiving and Columbus. But Iím 40 and those were the white washed tales I was taught too.

I wish I had read A Peopleís History of the United States earlier in my life than my 30s.

Side note, I highly recommend the podcast Red Nation. The overlooked abuse that still goes on is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By Howard Zinn?

I read that in AP Gov when I was 17. Does this mean Iím smarter than you?

although I gotta read it again because when youíre reading things for assignments, itís nowhere nearly as enjoyable.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Did you suffer a stroke while typing this?
    Spliff doing the dirty work so I donít have to

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You're facetious response is actually an accurate sentiment of how the early colonization that occurred in this country.
    Indians did NOT come up with Goobers

He did
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-19-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Spliff doing the dirty work so I donít have to

https://youtu.be/kNpMC4FslNk

Overall point here (like this will be understood) Thanksgiving is a pleasant family holiday. Why do some have to go out of their way to ruin something nice????
    Thats great, why go out of your way to make up a story behind it? Isn't just being with family and friends enough?

The story is a lie to make the perpetrators of genocide feel better about themselves. Why not just separate from that entirely and celebrate it for what it is today? Kinda how Christmas is
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Indians did NOT come up with Goobers

He did
    That's a good show. We watch that when we visit my grandmother. I'm still more of a Hogan's Heroes man myself though.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's a good show. We watch that when we visit my grandmother. I'm still more of a Hogan's Heroes man myself though.
    some of the oldest shows are still some of the best

and Don Knotts will always crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Thats great, why go out of your way to make up a story behind it? Isn't just being with family and friends enough?

The story is a lie to make the perpetrators of genocide feel better about themselves. Why not just separate from that entirely and celebrate it for what it is today? Kinda how Christmas is
    Well where's the white supremacy in that..?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    By Howard Zinn?

I read that in AP Gov when I was 17. Does this mean Iím smarter than you?

although I gotta read it again because when youíre reading things for assignments, itís nowhere nearly as enjoyable.

It's a short book.

White people get here.

Kill everyone that was here and steal their property./

Ruin the continent.

No hope for the future.

The End.

It's a short book.

White people get here.

This never happened. They came here and traded turkeys for corn.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

Suppose you were at the family Thanksgiving dinner when talk is going on about grampa. His kids revel in how he was a decorated soldier that took part in D Day and fought all the way to Berlin. Nice story. Everyone feels good to here it even though it comes up every year. Then one family member, probably you, points out how you did research and found out that he was actually just a cook and treated for syphilis after banging some French whore in a cathouse in St Mare Eglise.

Others there may wonder why spoil the memory??? Why spoil everyone's good time??? Why do all that today with something that is irrelevant???

But at least you're truthful.

It's a short book.

White people get here.

Ruin the continent.

No hope for the future.

The End.
    Sounds like reality is really tough for you to deal with.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast