Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 1…… does it really hurt anyone???

Bold 2……does it really hurt anyone???

Some of you people seem as if you are never happy or content. Something gloomy every day.

Let's jump on Christmas. Fat guy in a red suit that doesn't exist………teaching kids about fantasy people, that can't be good. Shaming fat people…terrible.. Cutting down trees…are you kidding me. All that paper wasted.

Someone needs to get on this.

It must be nap time, cause someone is getting cranky. Who gets hurt if we don't believe the cultural bs behind thanksgiving?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I am pretty sure we would have backed in how to grow corn at some point

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

And while we're at all this BS……didn't the Indians show the Europeans how to smoke tobacco??? How did that work out??? Can we sue them for all the disease that caused??? Or is it only the white man that can get blamed for negative historical events????
    Not surprised to see Sluggo blaming someone else for their personal choices. Smh. Nobody forced them to smoke tobacco.

That’s the party of personal responsibility for you.

Some of you people seem as if you are never happy or content. Something gloomy every day.

Let's jump on Christmas. Fat guy in a red suit that doesn't exist………teaching kids about fantasy people, that can't be good. Shaming fat people…terrible.. Cutting down trees…are you kidding me. All that paper wasted.

Yes not knowing your history is a bad thing and has real world implications. Good grief...surely you jest in asking such a ridiculous question.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

Ignorance? **** Yes it hurts people.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Ignorance? **** Yes it hurts people.
    Irrelevance…hurts people even more.

Why not just celebrate the day after Thanksgiving as………

Annihilation of the Indians While White People Destroy North America Day

Everyone gets that day off anyway or do we need a totally new holiday????

Or just drop Thanksgivng and make that Annihilation of the Indians While White People Destroy North America Day. Or maybe Trail of Tears Tuesday.

There is absolutely no need to have a pleasant day where families can just enjoy something together. No reason at all.
    For sure.

We get together every 9/11.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yes not knowing your history is a bad thing and has real world implications. Good grief...surely you jest in asking such a ridiculous question.
    What is the real world implictions og govomg Columbus some credity for discovering the New World??? (And yes, I know, thet the "New World" was not really new since it was populated befor Chris got here.

Ypu make it seem like we're trying to not acknowledge the holocaust.

Does the truth really frighten you that much???

I don't know who gave us corn. Nor do I care. Same with string beans. But I do care about who gave us brussel sprouts and lima beans. They should be shot. It's just hard to believe that there is an actual article and complaint about it. Well, not really all that hard to believe.

And while we're at all this BS……didn't the Indians show the Europeans how to smoke tobacco??? How did that work out??? Can we sue them for all the disease that caused??? Or is it only the white man that can get blamed for negative historical events????
    You continue to have some of the most ridiculous and out of touch posts imaginable.

Irrelevance…hurts people even more.
    This makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    For sure.

We get together every 9/11.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Not surprised to see Sluggo blaming someone else for their personal choices. Smh. Nobody forced them to smoke tobacco.

That’s the party of personal responsibility for you.
    Nice bit o side steppin'.

With your logic……why worry about aids…no one forced anyone to exchange body fluids.

Why worry about drugs. No one forces anyone to hype up. No one forced anyone to take Oxcy.

'Get real here.

Overall point here (like this will be understood) Thanksgiving is a pleasant family holiday. Why do some have to go out of their way to ruin something nice????
    Last edited by Sluggo1; 11-19-2020 at 03:59 PM.

What is the real world implictions og govomg Columbus some credity for discovering the New World??? (And yes, I know, thet the "New World" was not really new since it was populated befor Chris got here.

Ypu make it seem like we're trying to not acknowledge the holocaust.
    Did you suffer a stroke while typing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I am pretty sure we would have backed in how to grow corn at some point
    Doubt it. White people are way too stupid to figure that out. Thank God (can you still say God) we had the Indians. Imagine going to the movies and not having popcorn. We'd be stuck eating Goobers, Raisinettes and Snowcaps.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast