Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Erick mustíve been losing it all game yesterday, they were praising Morrow a lot throughout the game. lol
    At this point anything is better than Littleton and the way he is playing.

None of that has been on display this season.

That change @ DL coach gets worse every week. Shouldnít have brought in Marinelli if they were gonna keep Guenther in the staff.
    We havenít targeted Ruggs enough to know as itís been a literally historically weird off season. Bizarrely the success and vet play of Nelson has made Ruggs development more visible. Be patient he will be fine. Btw go watch the first KC game again on coaches film. He looks elite.

Buckner doing well in TB

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Just read something surprising. The Raiders are third in the leage in hurries. They are forcing the opposing QB to either throw the ball away or just make bad throws. Increased sack numbers would only reduce their passing yards allowed.
    Guenther stated in his early pressers hurries over sacks is his priority. Iíd like to see more picks turnovers along with that stat for it to be impactful

Wow Brandon Parkerís play against Chubb looking all the more impressive after seeing Chubb destroy Dolphins 2 Ts.

Imagine if Parker locked down RT from now on. Thatís a lot of cash to spend

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Wow Brandon Parkerís play against Chubb looking all the more impressive after seeing Chubb destroy Dolphins 2 Ts.

Imagine if Parker locked down RT from now on. Thatís a lot of cash to spend
    If Parker continues to play like this, it would make the decision to release Trent Brown after the season that much easier.

Its crazy to think that our offense has performed well even with a banged up line. We've played almost every game with out 2 starters on the OL
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Takk failed two physicals. Not sure how much he's going to help. We'll see
    Be interesting thereís a rumour he failed intentionally as heís only interested in joining a winning season team. Hello

One play that really pissed me off! Erik Harris runs up to stop Maholmes as he scrambles and runs to sideline. If Harris just breaks down and tackles him Maholmes is 4 yards short of first down. Harris doesnít breakdown and helplessly misses him as Maholmes turns inside and gets first down. Both of them were so un athletic. Dumb

One play that really pissed me off! Erik Harris runs up to stop Maholmes as he scrambles and runs to sideline. If Harris just breaks down and tackles him Maholmes is 4 yards short of first down. Harris doesnít breakdown and helplessly misses him as Maholmes turns inside and gets first down. Both of them were so un athletic. Dumb
    There were quite a few missed tackles. And some of them weren't even close. The secondary in particular. Maybe they were tired. Just a guess.

We havenít targeted Ruggs enough to know as itís been a literally historically weird off season. Bizarrely the success and vet play of Nelson has made Ruggs development more visible. Be patient he will be fine. Btw go watch the first KC game again on coaches film. He looks elite.

Buckner doing well in TB
    No choice but to wait and see now. Renfrow did make a big jump this year.

I keep hoping that whatever the GM and coaches see in Harris will show up consistently every game. But so far I'm still not convinced that he isn't a 2nd or 3rd string safety on any other team. How he starts for the Raiders when there were available talents on the market that are better than him is beyond me.

Be interesting thereís a rumour he failed intentionally as heís only interested in joining a winning season team. Hello
    Like i said "we'll see"

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    There were quite a few missed tackles. And some of them weren't even close. The secondary in particular. Maybe they were tired. Just a guess.
    It's because they didn't practice. Its a perishable skill...

No choice but to wait and see now. Renfrow did make a big jump this year.
    Good point Renfrow looks sharp and polished

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Yeah true but a chance to nail Maholmes short of a first down as a runner canít be missed. Too good an opportunity

Yeah true but a chance to nail Maholmes short of a first down as a runner canít be missed. Too good an opportunity
    If you notice that Abrams tends to hit with his body instead of wrapping a guy up. He closes too fast, then he commits to lowering his head, at that point he's cooked. Hopefully, they'll work with him. He has a lot of potential. Just have to harness all of that energy. The team played very well. I'm proud of them. Would have been better with a win. But it was one of those great games that the better team doesn't win. I hope we meet them down the road.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast