Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 421
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    382
    Motivated KC, supposedly not taking us lightly, off a bye week, we had half our D miss practice ... Yet we went toe to toe all game with them. DC had maybe his best big game primetime showing ever.

    Guys, for all our flaws, we really can play with the big boys. Crazy as it sounds, we actually can talk about not just making the playoffs now, but actually having a dark horse shot. The first KC game was no fluke.
    Last edited by mmbt; 11-23-2020 at 01:21 AM.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    The way our offense was playing, and our defense getting stops here and there. We had every opportunity to win this game and if gruden just plays to our strengths we win IMO. Our defense is bad , the fact you expect more from them surprises me. Our defense is bad get over it stop expecting a change with these players.
    You have no idea what you're talking about

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,261
    People thinking we should score on every drive play too much madden lol.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    Motivated KC, supposedly not taking us lightly, off a bye week, we had half our D miss practice ... Yet we went for to toe all game with them. DC had maybe his best big game primetime showing ever.

    Guys, for all our flaws, we really can play with the big boys. Crazy as it sounds, we actually can talk about not just making the playoffs now, but actually having a dark horse shot. The first KC game was no fluke.
    I agree. We have proven this season that we can beat anyone. If/when we make it to the dance I have confidence that we can compete with anyone. And why is this the case? Derek fricken Carr!

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    He's probably still dealing with injuries.We need trent back next week as well as incognito.I feel good that we can put this behind us and go on a winning streak.

    Mahomes is just too good,you need dogs on the d line to harass mahomes and we couldn't take advantage of a backup rt and lg.
    Wonder what Carlos Dunlap would have done for this D tonight, just that little bit of added pressure, just a what if.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,388
    Crazy back and forth game...the 4 drops by Agohlor...and Ingold really put it away..giving the ball back to Mahommes in those spots cost us.

    Carr played magnificent and almost pitched a shutout...itís a shame our guys could not make timely catches. 4 drops is unacceptable. Those were on the hands and not much more you can ask for. This one was definitely on the drops and our defense.

    They should have come with a blitz on the last play where Kelsey got wide open...no way that play ever gets to materialize with some pressure.

    I hope we play with the same enthusiasm next week against Atlanta. They need to bring it like tonight. I honestly did not expect us to play this well on offense on prime time television.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Wonder what Carlos Dunlap would have done for this D tonight, just that little bit of added pressure, just a what if.
    I canít believe the reason we didnít bring him was concern over salary. Our entire defensive scheme is predicated on getting pressure with our front 4. Heíd have been extremely helpful.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Wonder what Carlos Dunlap would have done for this D tonight, just that little bit of added pressure, just a what if.
    Nothing,our d line regression is mostly on the switch in d line coaches.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Novato,CA
    Posts
    4,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about
    Wait who are you?


    Let me help you so you understand.

    We were up by 3 on various points in this game. Our defense had 2-3 very good stops in the 2nd quarter. Offense was in great field position, playing good against a defense that couldnít stop us. If gruden plays to our strengths we have a great chance of scoring and winning. Instead we get to cute and give the ball away on quick 3 and outs.

    Our defense will always be a liability. Gruden needs to understand that. He trust this defense too many times and itís proven week in an week out that they suck. At some point we have to have common sense. This defense is trash we donít have the players to compete against a good O

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Novato,CA
    Posts
    4,256
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    People thinking we should score on every drive play too much madden lol.
    Honestly we have been spoiled with this offense. Us not scoring is a let down every drive. We have come along way lol Props to gruden and Carr even though I doubted Carr and still do heís proving me wrong more and more every week.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    it was a tough loss for the team and the nation... but i'm very proud of these guys for going toe-to-toe with the top team in the league.

    Just keep in mind... we have one of, if not the easiest remaining schedule in the league. Our next two opponents are 3-17 combined. We'll be getting our injured guys back, getting healthy for the playoff drive. We'll be at 8-4 going into our last 4 games of the season, with three consecutive games at home, and a game in Denver to close the season out.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    the three consecutive home games on our schedule have Indy coming in, then the Chargers traveling to LV on a Thursday Night (always an advantage for the home team,) then we'll have 10 days to rest and scheme things up for Miami coming in. if we even go 3-1 in the last 4 we should end the season at a respectable 11-5.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,261
    This is a qb driven league and we just faced what some might consider the #1 qb in the nfl coming off a superbowl win,you need dogs all over the defense to beat someone like him and we ain't there yet.

    I could see mahomes struggling against the squeelers in the playoffs seeing as their defense is legit.

    I still see us going at least 10-6 at most 12-4.We're done facing elite qbs for the rest of the regular season.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Wait who are you?


    Let me help you so you understand.

    We were up by 3 on various points in this game. Our defense had 2-3 very good stops in the 2nd quarter. Offense was in great field position, playing good against a defense that couldnít stop us. If gruden plays to our strengths we have a great chance of scoring and winning. Instead we get to cute and give the ball away on quick 3 and outs.

    Our defense will always be a liability. Gruden needs to understand that. He trust this defense too many times and itís proven week in an week out that they suck. At some point we have to have common sense. This defense is trash we donít have the players to compete against a good O
    The defense lost us the game. They gave up 36 first downs. What part don't you understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    People thinking we should score on every drive play too much madden lol.
    Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •