Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    You have zero idea what limited means. Who knows what he was capable of or how his body responded. Ankle injuries will be with you a long long time if you donít treat them right the first time. The trainers felt he wasnít ready to go full tilt. Itís better he sits another game to come back strong then rush back and be out for longer.
    Those ankle injuries can become an Achilles tear if not careful

The d line is bad,like bad bad.Last year crosby had 10 sacks alone with some batted passes and ff,ferrell had 4.5 sacks mayowa had 7 sacks,hurst had 3.5 sacks and a int,key had 2 sacks,dion jordan had 2 sacks,and even hankins had 1.5 sacks.

This year I think we have like 8 total sacks on the d line,that's just garbage.Meranelli and guenther I hope will be shown the door because our secondary has potential but not with crap coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    The d line is bad,like bad bad.Last year crosby had 10 sacks alone with some batted passes and ff,ferrell had 4.5 sacks mayowa had 7 sacks,hurst had 3.5 sacks and a int,key had 2 sacks,dion jordan had 2 sacks,and even hankins had 1.5 sacks.

This year I think we have like 8 total sacks on the d line,that's just garbage.Meranelli and guenther I hope will be shown the door because our secondary has potential but not with crap coaching.
    We are close to becoming a top 10 rushing defense again. The Raider run defense is no 12 in the league and will only get better because we're playing the weaker teams now. Also, the Raider DefBacks are 8th in the league in PDs. Apparently our DBs and LBs are doing a good job of preventing the other teams receivers from catching the ball. Whats hurting us is that we are close to dead last in sacks. For every sack we get the other team loses in passing yardage. Just how much better would our pass defense be if we were in the top 10 in sacks?

I hate that we're even talking about our deficiencies in the sack department. Even when Mack was here it seemed like we've been searching for more consistent production from our entire DL. Very frustrating.

If we consistently cover/communicate well and if we had a pass rush, this team would be pretty good. Playoff push starts now.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Vann Mac View Post
    I getting the feeling more and more he's gonna be another Darius Haywood-Bay....all sizzle and no steak.
    Ruggs is a football player tough as well as fast in game speed. Makes contested catches, has improving route techniques (see the stop and turn route a few weeks ago). Had great hands even in college.

DHB had none of these traits

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    If we consistently cover/communicate well and if we had a pass rush, this team would be pretty good. Playoff push starts now.
    We are very close to being SB Champ contestants Wolfe very very close.

We didnít lose we just ran out of time. Mindset

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    What is needed is a 3 tech DT who can reach double digit sack numbers. This would alleviate the lack of sacks coming from Ferrell amd Hankins. Also, we need a SAM linebacker who can sack the quarterback. Hamilar Rashed jr. from Oregon State can be had in the 3rd round. They say he's too small to even be a 3-4 OLB. lol
    Last edited by erickench; 11-23-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    What is needed is a 3 tech DT who can reach double digit sack numbers. This would alleviate the lack of sacks coming from Ferrell amd Hankins. Also, we need a SAM linebacker who can sack the quarterback. Hamilar Rashed jr. from Oregon State can be had in the 3rd round. They say he's too small to even be a 3-4 OLB. lol
    How many 3 techs reach double digit sack numbers? What world are you living in? Sure let's grab an Aaron Donald. They sure do grow on trees
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    How many 3 techs reach double digit sack numbers? What world are you living in? Sure let's grab an Aaron Donald. They sure do grow on trees
    Aaron Donald on a rookie contract would be swell, lol.

That said, if Vegas stays 4-3 into the future, they need an excellent DT. Pressure up the middle is the one thing they need to solidify defensively.

Crosby and Ferrell do a good job with pressure off the edge. Both will be better next year. Hurst is a nice player. There is some depth in rotation.

Vegas needs a DT to anchor the DL, though. Itís the single biggest need, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Yeah man,they are way too easy to find lol.Our d line needs some serious speed,as much as I like crosby he's not explosive enough of a pass rusher and can't do it alone which is why I hope we go after yannick during the off-season as well as a 3tech dt in the draft because I don't know how serious hurst injury is and quite frankly you can't have too many good 3techs.

A 3tech I like is jay tufele from usc,he's like a little bowling ball with athleticism that can come in and be our starter day 1.Lots of quality de depth in the mid rounds as well but nothing will help us out more like quality coaching.

Ferrell is looking like a bust so far and I don't care what pff says or what anyone says he got drafted to rush the qb and he's bad at it but with better coaches he might do better.
    Last edited by raiderizer; 11-23-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Kinda dissapointed in Irving I thought they were for sure saving him for this game. But he just isnt getting much snaps

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Kinda dissapointed in Irving I thought they were for sure saving him for this game. But he just isnt getting much snaps
    He got hurt very early in the game and didnt come back but Im sure it was in the gameplan to get him more snpas.

It's a tough loss! Carr outplayed Mahomes despite the four dropped passes by Agohlor and, Ingold while Travis Kelsey saved Mahomes bacon. The guys hands are like glue. Raiders had no answer for Mahomes rolling out right or the Chiefs running to the outside. The pressure was never there. That being said, Mahomes took the Chiefs 75 yards for a TD in 47 seconds with a 1:15 left in the game. The Defense was lost. 22 yd strike to Kelsey was uncontested. No one close. Anyway if we play like we did last night going forward we could definitely run the table barring serious injuries or just plain stupid play.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast