Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 11 SNF: Kansas City Chiefs(8-1) @ Las Vegas Raiders(6-3)

VS

Date: 11/22/20
    Time: 5:20 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Patrick Mahomes: 2687 Passing / 66.87 Comp % / 25 TD / 1 INT
    Derek Carr: 2156 Passing / 69.26 Comp % / 16 TD / 2 INT

Rushing

VS
    Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 586 Rushing / 4.7 YPA / 2 TD | 224 Receiving / 8 YPR / 1 TD
    Le'Veon Bell: 128 Rushing / 3.7 YPA / 0 TD | 65 Receiving / 9.3 YPR /0 TD

Josh Jacobs: 700 Rushing / 3.9 YPA / 8 TD | 149 Receiving / 6.5 YPR / 0 TD
    Devontae Booker: 304 Rushing / 6.2 YPA / 3 TD | 62 Receiving / 6.9 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving

VS
    Travis Kelce: 769 Receiving / 13.3 YPR / 6 TD
    Tyreek Hill: 650 Receiving / 14.8 YPR / 9 TD

Darren Waller: 431 Receiving / 8.1 YPR / 4 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 399 Receiving / 13.8 YPR / 2 TD

Defensive

VS
    Daniel Sorensen: 45 Solo Tackles / 2 INT / 2 Force Fumble
    Chris Jones: 14 Solo Tackles / 5.5 Sack / 2 Force Fumble
    Tyrann Mathieu: 32 Solo Tackles / 2 INT

Johnathan Abram: 36 Solo Tackles / 1 INT
    Nick Kwiatkoski: 31 Solo Tackles / 1 Force Fumble / 1 INT
    Maxx Crosby: 12 Solo Tackle / 6 Sack

I hope they keep this game on prime time television. That was ******** how they took away the prime time game last time due to covid
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I have us winning 38-31.

Sweeping the Chiefs seems like the impossible dream. But with so many 6-3 teams out there, that's definitely what we need to happen. Raiders 38 - Chiefs 35 in OT.

Hope they sweep the Chiefs

I have no idea how this plays out. Will we have the starting D or not? We will have to bring our A game on both sides. Team who has the ball last wins....hope it's us.

This is a huge game. As big as they get in the regular season.

"...prone to stoogery.".

They gave the chiefs every advantage to win this game cant wait till it all backfires. Obviously I could eat my words but I think the Raiders have a better chance than most think. From what Ive been reading everyone is expected to play sunday who was on the list except ferrell but even he is said to still have a chance to play. I dont think its coincidence that the one player who affected the last game the most is being pulled from the game for the Raiders. We will see....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    This is a huge game. As big as they get in the regular season.
    I dont see this as such a big game. I would LOVE to win this game and sweep the queefs but if we lose, and I fully expect us to, we are still in the playoff hunt. If we lost the first game, this would be much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    I dont see this as such a big game. I would LOVE to win this game and sweep the queefs but if we lose, and I fully expect us to, we are still in the playoff hunt. If we lost the first game, this would be much bigger.
    Look at it more than just record.

A win Sunday would mean that Gruden is on the right track and that it says a lot about this group of young guys. It would mean we found the formula for beating the reigning champs. It is good for Vegas, it is good for the fans as well. I would be stoked if we beat KC again, so stoked.
    When thinking about win/loss it would also mean that if we win out (Unlikely, but not impossible) having beat KC, if they lose one more the division is ours. Again, unlikely not impossible. A loss doesn't mean we are out of the playoff picture I agree, but a win goes a long way.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I'm not saying we should definitely win this game,but there o line is more screwed than our dine,they not getting any practice period.

Our whole defense practiced yesterday,hurst is back as well and we still got crosby.Irving and hankins are just plug and play I really don't think we should skip too much of a beat but we'll see.

I'm tired of those ketchup looking bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Look at it more than just record.

A win Sunday would mean that Gruden is on the right track and that it says a lot about this group of young guys. It would mean we found the formula for beating the reigning champs. It is good for Vegas, it is good for the fans as well. I would be stoked if we beat KC again, so stoked.
    When thinking about win/loss it would also mean that if we win out (Unlikely, but not impossible) having beat KC, if they lose one more the division is ours. Again, unlikely not impossible. A loss doesn't mean we are out of the playoff picture I agree, but a win goes a long way.
    I agree. But regardless of the situation, how can any silver blooded Raider fan ever "settle" for anything less than a win against KC. They have been our biggest obstacle over many years. When they had the upper hand, they showed no mercy.....we should return the favor.

We need a healthy oline. If we have miller, Richie, hud, Gabe and whomever at rt. We can just bully the d line.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I agree. But regardless of the situation, how can any silver blooded Raider fan ever "settle" for anything less than a win against KC. They have been our biggest obstacle over many years. When they had the upper hand, they showed no mercy.....we should return the favor.
    No mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...prone to stoogery.".

I hope we kick their ****ing fat arses and then shove their team bus up Andys fat ginger **** as heís clearly a women with those **** hanging down the sideline tent outfit he wears, as a post bye week celebration. I hate the queefs kink Dongs or whatever they call them ****ing selves

Iím up for this game

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast