Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Knicks Select PF Obi Toppin with the 8th Pick

Last edited by YoungStuna; 11-19-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Iím ecstatic with the pick. I would have loved Deni as well, but there is considerable more risk there IMO.

Obi is going to prove a lot of doubters wrong. Heís extremely talented. Hopefully Randle can be moved.

For #8 Obi is a good pick.

Also frees us to trade Randle for Westbrook

Obi Toppin is the oldest rookie in the draft. He's older than Mitchell Robinson, Frank Ntilikina, Dennis Smith Jr, RJ Barrett, Kevin Knox, Julius Randle, Scott Perry....

The loser with this pick is Mitchell Robinson who will be face palming with Julius Randle and Obi Toppin's horrific defensive lapses.

The Knicks have a scorer who likes to dunk, alongside ball dominant RJ Barrett, and Mitchell Robinson.

Gonna need a top flight point guard to get that spacing right.

Guess a trade for Russ is looking more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Obi Toppin is the oldest rookie in the draft. He's older than Mitchell Robinson, Frank Ntilikina, Dennis Smith Jr, RJ Barrett, Kevin Knox, Julius Randle, Scott Perry....

The loser with this pick is Mitchell Robinson who will be face palming with Julius Randle and Obi Toppin's horrific defensive lapses.

The Knicks have a scorer who likes to dunk, alongside ball dominant RJ Barrett, and Mitchell Robinson.

Gonna need a top flight point guard to get that spacing right.
    I donít like this idea if JR being ball dominate and everyone being ok with it. If he canít play off ball he needs to become a lot better shooter and finisher. Personally I think he can. He just got to get used to it and Thibs has ask him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Itíll at least be fun to watch. More than willing to give him a chance. Donít understand all the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Itíll at least be fun to watch. More than willing to give him a chance. Donít understand all the hate.
    We need a PG pretty badly. Plus where will Toppin play? Do we have to trade Randle now and did we lose our leverage? Look I'm rooting for Obi to crush it but I'm concerned about our starting 5. Do you trust Frank or Payton all year

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    We need a PG pretty badly. Plus where will Toppin play? Do we have to trade Randle now and did we lose our leverage? Look I'm rooting for Obi to crush it but I'm concerned about our starting 5. Do you trust Frank or Payton all year
    Randle is gone, this year or next.

Itís only a matter of time.

Knicks Select PF Obi Toppin with the 8th Pick

He looks like a muppet

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Donít look at it as this year. Look at it as the Knicks having Mitch, Toppin and RJ with everyone else being placeholders.

I wouldnít be shocked if Randle is moved though. That has to be a priority now.
    Last edited by smood999; 11-19-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Great video right here.

Obi just did what the coaches told him to do and what would win games. Heís going to shoot 3s at least as much as Randle does.

Last year phoenix got killed for picking Cam Johnson, who turned out to be pretty good value. So I hold my judgment till the product played a couple of games. I think Payne probably had some insights on Quickley, lets see what he can do.

If a Haliburton turns out a star, I"ll keep being frustrated with the management, like the last 2 decades
    `

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast