Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1765
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    never said you didn't but i'm sorry and everyone on this site knows Hali has been a household name unless he has a poor game then crickets, it was the same thing with KP, then crickets. And is is brought up a lot, so hence my post about his poor game, not waiting for the crickets the game his has 20 because then they come out lol
    Not me. I still really wish we took him, but oh well. He’s had 2 solid games after the very quiet first one

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not me. I still really wish we took him, but oh well. He’s had 2 solid games after the very quiet first one
    ok i'll bite then no Fourn and who is the backup PF? Be happy for what we have and the best team in the league the last 25 regular season games.

ok i'll bite then no Fourn and who is the backup PF? Be happy for what we have and the best team in the league the last 25 regular season games.
    Who knows what happens. It’s impossible to say. And is Hali our PG or SG? Are we better last year, and get past the first round? Only talking about it, since you brought it up

And the main concern is who’s the backup PF that plays 12 minutes a game?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-27-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Who knows what happens. It’s impossible to say. And is Hali our PG or SG? Are we better last year, and get past the first round? Only talking about it, since you brought it up

And the main concern is who’s the backup PF that plays 12 minutes a game?
    imo he's not a pg, but i'm done he is in sac with a very talented PG yet they still can't sniff the playoffs with all those first round draft picks, that's their issue.

time to focus on Bulls, and see what Obi can bring against a small second unit, it's an Obi thread, he's a Knick.

imo he's not a pg, but i'm done he is in sac with a very talented PG yet they still can't sniff the playoffs with all those first round draft picks, that's their issue.

time to focus on Bulls, and see what Obi can bring against a small second unit, it's an Obi thread, he's a Knick.
    So that’s Hali’s fault in one season? Maybe it’s Fox’ fault. Just funny how some change the narrative to fit an agenda. You brought it up, not me. And I absolutely believe he could be a PG. He has shown he can be a 5+ apg guy in a support role already. I remember people saying Brogdon wasn’t a PG, how did that age?

But I’ll be rooting for us. And rooting for Obi. I hope he plays well, and doesn’t get pulled after 5 minutes

So that’s Hali’s fault in one season? Maybe it’s Fox’ fault. Just funny how some change the narrative to fit an agenda. You brought it up, not me. And I absolutely believe he could be a PG. He has shown he can be a 5+ apg guy in a support role already. I remember people saying Brogdon wasn’t a PG, how did that age?

But I’ll be rooting for us. And rooting for Obi. I hope he plays well, and doesn’t get pulled after 5 minutes
    Clearly i said its a team issue, pretty clear all not one draft pick I did say with all their first round picks. You have an opinion and so do I, i've watched him enough but he's young and today like I dont' feel IQ is a true PG either is Hali, just my opinion.

Clearly i said its a team issue, pretty clear all not one draft pick I did say with all their first round picks. You have an opinion and so do I, i've watched him enough but he's young and today like I dont' feel IQ is a true PG either is Hali, just my opinion.
    No. But you tried to lump him in, with “all that talent”. Like a Rookie who’s not even close to the main man has that much to do with it. Blame the 4 others that shoot more than he does

Mentioning IQ is silly, Hali is WAY better at it than him. Hali plays PG as good or better than anyone we have
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-27-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Haliburton might be the guy we can target as a future tall and versatile pg. Sacramento has Fox and Mitchell and that front office stinks. Maybe we can make a trade for him soon or when he becomes a RFA or sign him as a UFA. Maybe some first rounders for him. The discussion can be now how can we get him and pair him with Obi who was a great pick.

Knicks Select PF Obi Toppin with the 8th Pick

No. But you tried to lump him in, with “all that talent”. Like a Rookie who’s not even close to the main man has that much to do with it. Blame the 4 others that shoot more than he does

Mentioning IQ is silly, Hali is WAY better at it than him. Hali plays PG as good or better than anyone we have
    He not not played PG as good or better than D Rose since he came to NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He not not played PG as good or better than D Rose since he came to NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rose doesn’t really play like a PG to me. I don’t really feel like starting this up, but he really isn’t much af a distributor

I should rephrase that, as “not the type of PG I’d like”
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-27-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Rose doesn’t really play like a PG to me. I don’t really feel like starting this up, but he really isn’t much af a distributor
    Today would you trade Haliburton for Obi ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Today would you trade Haliburton for Obi ?
    Assuming you mean would I trade Obi and take Hali for us?

1000% yes. The problem is, they wouldnt

Assuming you mean would I trade Obi and take Hali for us?

1000% yes. The problem is, they wouldnt
    I'm pretty sure Sacramento would make that trade

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sacramento would make that trade
    Yeah…

I don’t think so

Yeah…

I don’t think so
    Ok, whatever. Can you think of Haliburton becoming available for us going forward. I'll read your response tomorrow evening, I'm out for the evening.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 10-27-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast