Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Over his last 10 games, Obi Toppin is averaging 19 min, 10.6 ppg with 61% FG but I equate most of that to dunks, 4.5 rpg. He's doing very well. I'm always cautious about end of the season where teams start to rest guys, others are tanking for lottery odds but good play is good play.

Is he a starter next season?
    We have been playing teams trying to win recently and beating them.

Thibs created situation where Obi had to kill Julius or kill Thibs to eat. Hes might do both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thibs created situation where Obi had to kill Julius or kill Thibs to eat. Hes might do both

If that happened, does DH come off the cap?

Asking for a friend

Over his last 10 games, Obi Toppin is averaging 19 min, 10.6 ppg with 61% FG but I equate most of that to dunks, 4.5 rpg. He's doing very well. I'm always cautious about end of the season where teams start to rest guys, others are tanking for lottery odds but good play is good play.

watch the games and stop looking at box scores, okay, it isn't a good look.

Moving Julius should be a top priority this offseason.

So i also find it interesting you went to a stat of last 10 games and not last 5 games to meet your agenda!

Because the first 5 games of the 10 he played 15,8,14,9,13 minutes and you are calculating that in your average pts per minute? Pathetic I say! Actually it's beyond pathetic.

If you were honestly a true Knick fan you would be looking first at his last 5 games where he played 23,40,26,16.4,20..........still way below what you calculate for a player hence the term per 36 min was created for stats, so that would be the second thing you should post is the stats as per 36 to make it actually you know more realistic.

If Curry played 9 minutes you think we'd be looking at his average pts per game?

and last 4 games Obi has played +20 min he is shooting 50% from three on 7-14 shooting.

And instead of looking at box scores, you should look at team rebounds when he's on the court because last night i saw three times he boxed out so others could get the rebound, should he be more like Randle and get his instead?

And lastly even in your 10 game scenario because %'s are %'s he makes 28% of his shots 3 point shots, go figure, how high you want that to be when he is clearly dominate in the post.

Did you not see him own a 6'5 player on a switch in the post, and then the drive he had with the body contact and easily put the ball in?

Yea try watching a game then posting, maybe it will be more correct, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Moving Julius should be a top priority this offseason.
    I'm not sure if i'm more angry or feel sorry for him? I know some will say are you kidding what he makes feel sorry, but he looks utterly pathetic and even Clyde and Breen two guys that find it difficult to talk so negatively are saying things and the camera's now catch everything this guy does.

Great win, and he was terrible and that end of the game like so what and tossed the ball behind his back like we lost on the last shot instead of being happy for the young guys is pathetic.

Flimm is right he has issues, it's sad.

As far as Obi, crowd just cheers for him and he just goes about his business, very hard not to like Obi.

And for all the posts against this kid for Knicks drafting him, if they don't see the uphill battle his has with playing behind Randle and a coach like Thibs well then either they are not watching or it's blindness for obvious reasons.

Obi will be fine, just his natural ability and hustle makes him an NBA player and that is far from the only things he can do.

Don't worry though Thibs is developing him because you know it's like a back up quarterback? Wonder if a starter is throwing 5 interceptions a game and dogging it if that line holds true? I'd love to be in that room when he said that because i'd have given that line right back at him.

that is why backup QB's do become starters lol

Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

14h
    Toppin had the two 3's, but then made a nice smart play on defense - helping on White cutting open in the lane and leading to turnover.

https://twitter.com/orange_and_ploo/...pbqAb4pAd-_8vQ

I know its the end of the season and it only 5 games but Obi has had one hell of a positive response to getting consistent mins for the first time

https://twitter.com/orange_and_ploo/...pbqAb4pAd-_8vQ

And we are back to 12 min nights

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And we are back to 12 min nights

11 in range
    L

yep, Enabler was doing his thing to help out dubious.

Between Jericho Sims, Deuce McBride, Mitchell Robinson and Obi Toppin combined for 65 total minutes and only 10 pts of production. To no surprise the Knicks lost to the high scoring, no defense Charlotte Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    yep, Enabler was doing his thing to help out dubious.
    Not only did Thibs let Julius walk all over him this year. He has clearly put his ego in front of the team when it comes to Toppin.

Between Jericho Sims, Deuce McBride, Mitchell Robinson and Obi Toppin combined for 65 total minutes and only 10 pts of production. To no surprise the Knicks lost to the high scoring, no defense Charlotte Hornets.
    so either you are the biggest troll around or you remind of the egg being fried commercial where they compare it to a brain? Your choice, and here's why?

1. Out of the 65 total minutes one player who really doesn't score alot or even get enough shots played 34 minutes that would be Mitch who scored 6 points on 4 shots not bad.

2. Simms doesn't score unless he's set up and no one set him up he played all of 11 minutes with no shots

3. Toppin played all of less than 12 min and shot the ball 3 times and made 2 of them for 4 points, can you spell efficient and he was passed up a lot.

4. Duece played all of 9 minutes and basically shut down Ball, but you need to watch the game to figure that out or the egg example continues

5. The group without Mitch played 31 minutes and took all of 5 shots but had 3 blocks and 5 boards and played good defense.

6. Mitch scored 6 on 4 shots but grabbed 10 boards and had a block and even had 2 assists.

but the scariest part is why leave two other young players out in RJ and IQ out of this equation? 41 points and 7 assists on good efficiency?
    Only you the know the answer, but the two choices still remain for the rest of us.

Lastly how many young guys played for the Hornets and how many minutes and what was the production, you can find that in the box score lol