Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Haha, this is funny:

Bogdan Bodanovic's agent is the same agent as Nemanja Bjelica who a few years ago had an agreement with the Sixers then last second decided to shift and sign with the Kings without telling the Sixers.

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if the situation was similar where he was offered a contract and a team he liked, then the agent got word that someone out there was willing to offer him more, so he backed out.
    Bro exactly, with the salaries that went out he was "only" going to make like $15 million year one, when he's eligible to make up to like $28.7 million year one. Not saying that's his market but hey ya never know now days.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bro exactly, with the salaries that went out he was "only" going to make like $15 million year one, when he's eligible to make up to like $28.7 million year one. Not saying that's his market but hey ya never know now days.
    Well thatís not the part thatís funny to me. Itís like the agent isnít fielding every offer he could.

Itís like he gets the call the bucks want him and they agree, meanwhile 3 other teams were on the other line not getting through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thatís not the part thatís funny to me. Itís like the agent isnít fielding every offer he could.

Itís like he gets the call the bucks want him and they agree, meanwhile 3 other teams were on the other line not getting through.

No teams shoulda been talking to his agent until Friday at 6, in reality but it goes back to how you explained it in that other post before.

Are the kings allowed to negotiate with him prior to the "legal tampering" period?

I would think you can negotiate with your own players but maybe I'm wrong. Because that's the really obvious work around to the tamperign crap for a sign and trade.

No teams shoulda been talking to his agent until Friday at 6, in reality but it goes back to how you explained it in that other post before.
    So on the tampering thing:
    NBA is so far down the road itís impossible to back walk at this point.

But again. This to me is a failure on the agent to not fully vet all options twice now. Takes the Philly deal, doesnít sign it, then goes elsewhere because there was a starting option. Weíll see what happens here. Maybe it still happens and the NBA called all parties and said ďact like someone didnít want itĒ. Maybe another team reached out and told Bogdan theyíll offer him more and told the Kings they will send a better package.

So on the tampering thing:
    NBA is so far down the road itís impossible to back walk at this point.

But again. This to me is a failure on the agent to not fully vet all options twice now. Takes the Philly deal, doesnít sign it, then goes elsewhere because there was a starting option. Weíll see what happens here. Maybe it still happens and the NBA called all parties and said ďact like someone didnít want itĒ. Maybe another team reached out and told Bogdan theyíll offer him more and told the Kings they will send a better package.

Because it's so far down it's hard for me to tell which smokescreen I should believe.

If he ends up on the Bucks, I won't be a bit surprised. If he ends up on a different team on a hefty deal, wouldn't surprise me either.

Only thing that would half way catch me off guard is if he stays with the Kings.

I personally could see it being a D'Lo to the Warriors scenario where he signs elsewhere, with the agreement it will only be until the trade deadline (or whatever stipulation the NBA and NBPA will put in place for this season in relation to trade eligibility after signing a deal).

Yes, I'm that tinfoil hat on the whole D'Lo getting paid but ultimately still ending up where he wanted lol

Yikes

Looking like it might end bad for the Bucks. I'm getting way ahead of myself, but what happens if the league takes away a pick that was promised in the Jrue trade?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Looking like it might end bad for the Bucks. I'm getting way ahead of myself, but what happens if the league takes away a pick that was promised in the Jrue trade?
    It will have to be reworked then.

Yikes

Such a stupid move to waive Ilyasova. So many teams that could use a stretch 4 like him and you blow a chance to get something in return?

Such a stupid move to waive Ilyasova. So many teams that could use a stretch 4 like him and you blow a chance to get something in return?

I think his contract is non guaranteed. Possible there was a deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I think his contract is non guaranteed. Possible there was a deadline.
    Found it:

2020 non-guaranteed, fully if not waived on or before two days following 2020 NBA Draft, 06/27/2020 (@EricPincus)

Sources: Spotrac

Bucks should receive the same fine that the Lakers got for the Magic wink at Paul George on Jimmy Kimmel live.

Keep that same energy Adam Silver & Kiki Vandeweghe

Looks like knicks are making an offer for him .. imagine turning down a chance to win as the starting sg for the bucks only to go to the knicks

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Looks like knicks are making an offer for him .. imagine turning down a chance to win as the starting sg for the bucks only to go to the knicks
    Havenít seen this reported anywhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast