Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Report: Bucks - Kings trade may fall apart

The sign-and-trade deal that was expected to send Bogdan Bogdanovic to Milwaukee is reportedly in jeopardy because Bogdanovic did not agree to sign with the Bucks.

A sign-and-trade requires the approval of the player being traded, so if true, this is a fairly significant and embarrassing stumbling block for the Kings. We should get official word on how this will all play out within the next few days, but for now, it seems like there's a chance Bogdanovic will be playing elsewhere next season.
    https://www.rotoworld.com/basketball...dan-bogdanovic

Typical Kings.

That or the Kings/Bucs are saying this for now because otherwise it would basically mean they admit that they were tampering before he could even agree to a sign and trade with the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    That or the Kings/Bucs are saying this for now because otherwise it would basically mean they admit that they were tampering before he could even agree to a sign and trade with the Bucks.
    That was my thought too!

holy tampering batman, maybe everyone should shut up for a few days and then it will go through!

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kings will be Kings. They probably leaked it themselves.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-19-2020 at 01:46 AM.

Apparently Bogdanovic did not approve the deal to the Bucks.

Morey needs to swoop in and strike a deal to get Hield or Bogdanovic.

This story always seemed fishy because Bogdan should be an $18M+ starting salary if not over $20M by a desperate team (Hawks?) and that would severely limit the Bucks if he were to sign for that much.

This is sooooooo Kings! It also really shows why small market teams like the Bucks have trouble keeping stars. I wondered how they were able to announce a S&T before free agency. I guess we got our answer. You can't. What a folly by the Bucks if this doesn't go through and what rookie organizations for letting it leak.

Good news to me. #HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Chad Ford says Bogdan situation is a huge smokescreen because the NBA is angry. Silver may void trade, fine of 5 million, potential loss of a first round pick

my god i hope

that being said i feel like this is all a smoke screen as well soon and he will sign when free agency opens.

Haha, this is funny:

Bogdan Bodanovic's agent is the same agent as Nemanja Bjelica who a few years ago had an agreement with the Sixers then last second decided to shift and sign with the Kings without telling the Sixers.

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if the situation was similar where he was offered a contract and a team he liked, then the agent got word that someone out there was willing to offer him more, so he backed out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast