Green sucks though

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Congrats MTM

Green sucks though

been a great day brother

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hayward for Adam’s coming next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man if Boston can pull that off it would be amazing for them. Adams is a highly underrated player. Probably over paid but he's a helluva center and comes without ego which is rare these days.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

been a great day brother
    Probably haven't stopped smiling since this alert popped up on your phone haha!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Probably haven't stopped smiling since this alert popped up on your phone haha!
    I may or may not have had some alone time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    i may or may not have had some alone time with it.
    lmao!

lmao!
    I will miss seeing so much of Anna Horford though.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Obviously I love this deal for Morey, and it fits his MO of flipping late picks and useless contracts for 3 and D guys like a glove. I do feel bad for Horford, though. That's way too much money on his contract for him to get bought out, and you hate to see a guy of his caliber wasted on a terrible rebuilding team in OKC. Back when I thought Houston wasn't blowing it up, I was sorta hoping the Rockets would deal for him. I still think he's got something in the tank if used properly.
    Lol, feel bad for him cause he’s making to much money? To get bought out? Lololol? You think he’d rather make less so he could get bought out? That’s funny.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is def false... i was told by so many on here al horford had negative value and nobody cared he was **** because of his situation and thus we could not get rid of him without getting rid of thyb plus or ben or embiid because of his awful awful awful contract.....

a late first and one of our many 2nds plus we get a 3 and D guy....

morey the goat.
    I've never really got behind the idea of an untradeable contract.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Good trade for Philly but man what could have been if they signed an actual max player with that max contract. They may have blown any shot at a chip with the Horford signing.

Thunder are just going to reflip him to a team that needs a Center. I could see Sacramento for a 2nd round pick.

Morey is great but I wouldn't be slurping him in this dea or the one he just madel. Attach assets to salary dump Horford is something literally all of us have come up with. I post on ****** and everyday there is a Richardson for Curry idea posted every single day. He's been an awesome GM but these moves each seem like no brainers that anyone taking over PHI would make.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Man if Boston can pull that off it would be amazing for them. Adams is a highly underrated player. Probably over paid but he's a helluva center and comes without ego which is rare these days.
    Yuck. I'd rather just keep Hayward. Playmaking and shooting on the perimeter is more important than a lumbering big. We do need some depth there with Theis but MLE should suffice.

Now, if Hayward is opting out and walking and Adams coming back in a multi team S&T or into a trade exception created by S&Ting Hayward... then ok. It's not like I wouldn't take him. But I wouldn't willingly do a Hayward for Adams swap.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The rest of the 76ers staff is currently standing around the draft table, peering down on Morey's massive, glorious, metaphorical anaconda unfurled on the oaken surface.
    I too feel vindicated because of some people arguing that Oklahoma wouldn't want to take back Horford's contract back for future assets. He'll run out just as the young guys need to get paid. That's how you build a team that can't attract free agents.
    Well I didn't know Presti will be going so ham on obtaining picks that he went overboard with this move which he will regret dearly next to trading Harden away if he thinks Horford will have the Swamp Thang vibe to help in their rebuild or to easily flip, he will be sorely mistaken and will try to resign Adams while using most of his draft picks to find another sucker to dump this mistake on but you have been vindicated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....e-grade?espv=1

Sixers grade A+ OKC grade F

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-19-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Do you think Levine is a much better player then Harris?

I Do.
    Can I ask you a question? Why do you never use the quote function when you reply to someone? You just copy and paste what they say and add your response. Just curious.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast