Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't know what else Sheila needs to see from this team. Fire them immediately after this game. Absolutely pathetic performance from a team supposedly 'in the hunt'.

hahah 3 and 16 and you draw up a TE screen?! hahahah

Only one other team has been shutout this year: the Jets.

Leave to Patricia and his Neanderthal offense to be shut out. Everyone is moving to a pass based offense except the Lions who spent a majority of the first half running the ball. Now that they have to throw it they throw screens instead of going deep (Jones is still a good deep ball WR, Marvin Hall too).

0 pts?????? first time since 09?????

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Good news...

Patricia won't be winning out to ensure his extension. Hell if they play this poorly on Thanksgiving that may be his last game as a Lions coach. Please let Christmas come early what a great Black Friday deal that would be.
    We can only hope. The Texans will be coming into town with a little momentum after their victory today. DeShaun should have a field day against us.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    We can only hope. The Texans will be coming into town with a little momentum after their victory today. DeShaun should have a field day against us.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    honestly if it wasn't a short week I would say she should just fire them now...I mean I still think she should just fire them now but I understand why they won't due to a short week.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Watching Taysom Hill today vs watching Stafford. Soooooo different. Completely different energies. Yes, as usual, Stafford had a gazillion excuses. But as usual, he looked like ****.

Hell even PJ Walker looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    honestly if it wasn't a short week I would say she should just fire them now...I mean I still think she should just fire them now but I understand why they won't due to a short week.
    Right. They'll give the interim HC 10 days to prepare after Deshaun Watson has his way with this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Watching Taysom Hill today vs watching Stafford. Soooooo different. Completely different energies. Yes, as usual, Stafford had a gazillion excuses. But as usual, he looked like ****.
    I wouldn't try to gloat about a guy who throws the Football like this

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I wouldn't try to gloat about a guy who throws the Football like this

Results mean more than pretty passes.

Watching this game yesterday with my best friend who was born and raised in the Carolinas and told him before the game started that we would lose this game. He laughed at me. Granted he follows the Panthers more than I do even though they are my second team. The Panthers were coming off 5 straight losses and their defense has been historically bad on 3rd down (55.2% success rate). The Panthers previous 4 games their opponents combined to only punt twice we doubled that yesterday. We flat out got embarrassed yesterday by a rookie coach and a backup QB and use to play for the XFL. 20-0 is bad enough but should have been worst. The only bright spot was two INTs in the red zone yesterday. If Patricia and Quinn aren't fired after Thursday then its the SOL with the ownership. If the article I read back in September about Sheila stating that she hates to lose then she has to be thinking that its time to find someone who can turn this franchise around. I hope its after Thursdays game.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123