Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Also don't forget they have Derrick Brown who I would have rather taken at 3 then Okudah this year. It doesn't matter who have in the secondary if you can't get to the QB they are all sitting ducks back there.
    That one doesn't upset me as much. Brown always seemed more like a run stuffer than pass rusher in college (his combine testing suggests the same thing) and drafting a run stuffer at #3 would have pissed me off. Of course player development can affect draft scouting reports but I was able to live with Okudah at #3. Not thrilled but content.

Lions will lose to a backup QB and Patricia will say we had a tougher timer preparing for a QB we've never seen b4 and Martha will immediately extend him

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Lions will lose to a backup QB and Patricia will say we had a tougher timer preparing for a QB we've never seen b4 and Martha will immediately extend him
    Sounds legit
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    This is going to be a very interesting game. Mike Davis for the Panthers is a really good back and of course we all know how our run d is. The Panthers have a very young Defense and mostly rookies starting in key spots. I like to see the match up of Decker vs Brian Burns or Crosby vs Burns. Since Crosby did hold his own against Chase Young last week.
    I'm starting Davis in my fantasy league. I'm guessing he will GO OFF. and he can catch the ball too.

No Golladay, Amendola, or Swift for the offense and Stafford with a partial tear in his throwing thumb.

I expect a lot of neanderball from the Lions this weekend, and A LOT of carries for Peterson.

Sanu 140, 2 TDs

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Sanu 140, 2 TDs
    yup. some crucial 3rd down catches to seal the deal

Panthers inactives:
    There were reports Bridgewater would be active, but the Panthers decided to hold him out at the last minute. It sounds like he would have only been available in an emergency situation. PJ Walker will start, with Will Grier backing him up. Also inactive for Carolina are RB Christian McCaffrey, LT Russell Okung, RG John Miller, CB Donte Jackson, and DB Sam Franklin.
    Lolions inactives:
    Detroit's inactives are QB David Blough, DT Da’Shawn Hand, DL Austin Bryant, OG Logan Stenberg, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Danny Amendola, and RB D’Andre Swift.
    via rotoworld

At this point I'm fine with moving on from Hand and Bryant.

2 ****** runs up the middle and then a drop from AP. Nice to see they are as predictable as one would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Panthers inactives:

Lolions inactives:

via rotoworld

At this point I'm fine with moving on from Hand and Bryant.
    who?

88 yards of offense at halftime.

Patricia's neanderball offense is in full affect.

Embarrassing again.

Good news...

Patricia won't be winning out to ensure his extension. Hell if they play this poorly on Thanksgiving that may be his last game as a Lions coach. Please let Christmas come early what a great Black Friday deal that would be.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

What the hell was Tracy Walker doing on the reverse? He saw the WR get the ball and kept drifting away from the WR.

Genius offensive play, nobody block the Panthers best pass rusher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast