Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    I thought we might trade DSJ for Cole Anthony but it looks like DSJ is going to get his chance under coach Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    Great draft...getting Obi Toppin who was a top 5 talent in this draft at 8 was a gift. We didnít lose any of our assets going forward and come away with what could be the best shooter in the draft and possibly Amare-lite.
    Amare was an NBA All Star by the time he was the age Obi was drafted... We didnít need Obi. It was a bad draft, lol. We couldíve traded down and picked up what we actually needed and have had additional picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    Amare was an NBA All Star by the time he was the age Obi was drafted... We didnít need Obi. It was a bad draft, lol. We couldíve traded down and picked up what we actually needed and have had additional picks.
    How many draft picks do you need? Both players will be able to come in and play next year. Kentucky guys have proven that they can play in the league and Toppin has the the perfect center playing next to him in Mitch who is a defensive nightmare.

Yeah Iím not happy with todayís draft. Rose has CAA imprint all over the organization.

This feels a lot like the Jordan hill draft. And idk why we traded up than back down to 25 and we trade away pick 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    We are not keeping Randle or Portis. We needed a forward who could shoot and we needed a guard who could shoot. We got two shooters to go around our non shooting roster. Knox may still need developing. Letís see what we do in FA.

Letís just hope toppin becomes a star and the guard can shoot as good as he did in college. Still got FA and didnít trade our future picks were in a very good position
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    We are not keeping Randle or Portis. We needed a forward who could shoot and we needed a guard who could shoot. We got two shooters to go around our non shooting roster. Knox may still need deceloping. Letís see what we do in FA.
    People saying Toppin can shoot when he barely attempted any 3ís per game is hysterical. We didnít need another forward who canít defend.

Hope we trade Randle. I like that we have a lot of young guys
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If draft stands as is, overall grade is B-/C+ imo. Not great but not bad; Knicks are def better team today then yesterday.

Overall, I think this was an average draft. One positive though is seeing we were active in this draft. I like that we were aggressive, and hopefully that's a sign of how this FO will operate.

I'm a little nervous about how this draft played out that we're going to overpay for FVV or trade for Westbrook. Conversely, wouldn't hate signing Bogdan or Beasley to an offer sheet.

Donít trade for Westbrook please for the love of god
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    If draft stands as is, overall grade is B-/C+ imo. Not great but not bad; Knicks are def better team today then yesterday.
    D.

Our featured pick is only three years younger then our current PF who has 6 years of proven and productive NBA experience. We didnít need another PF who canít play defense.

Letís just hope we didnít draft Michael Beasley 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by mjqusoldier View Post
    ^ I was saying Quickley plays defense not Obi
    Ah Gotchya, my bad. I do like Quickley. Hoping for the best with Obi as well.

Grant Riller, Devon Dotson, and Paul Reed would be really nice pickups at this point.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast