Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Fulgham, I think, is a good #2 WR and a better #3 receiver....Right now the Eagles have NO one one the outside who scares opposing defenses and we're right back in the same crap from last season. Defenses can press receivers because they're not getting separation or the plays that are being drawn up are one dimensional (run to this spot and Carson will throw it to you - type plays). If the O-Line could create a solid pocket for Wentz - Reagor and someone like Hightower could stretch the field causing defenses to play back a little more. Right now Doug's playbook looks like it consists of all 8-12 yard passing plays....

Yesterday, I was hoping at some point that Doug would play more of 2 TE sets to help out the Oline....but that didn't happen and Carson got hit, what 14 times yesterday?

Doug abandons the run way to quickly after something goes wrong (aka Sanders' fumble)....How does Sanders ONLY get 4 rushing attempts in the 2nd half? In order to set up the pass you have to utilize the run which worked in the first half...

If we win the division with a poor record....at this point it looks like we could lose the next 4 as well...SEA, GB, NO, ARI, and I don't think they would win both of DAL and WAS....maybe possibly one of them....that leaves us at MAYBE 4-11-1....If we lose out I think Doug and Schwartz could be gone....
    Last edited by SportsNutMike; 11-24-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Also look on bright spot, we are tied for 4th pick and after this weekend itll look really nice pick wise.

3 potential top 5 QBs projected this year will be a blessing for us, if we get a top 5 pick. We will get an extremely elite prospect.

Ya ya people hate talking about it but everytime we've had a top 10 pick under Howie, he's nailed Wentz and Lane Johnson.

Also remember when I told people to chill on Fulgham when everyone thought he was a God, where has he been the last 2 or so games?
    I bet if eagles get a top 5 pick they trade down and get some extra picks. Watch us do that and draft like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I bet if eagles get a top 5 pick they trade down and get some extra picks. Watch us do that and draft like crap.
    I think they get creative.

You have 3 QBs who probably go top 10 maybe all top 5(projected anyway). Eagles could take one mix with a trade of Carson to a team. Eagles could then also drop back in the latter part of the top 10.

Eagles getting a top 5 pick would be awesome this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Ronald Darby and Sidney Jones killing it according to PFF. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think they get creative.

You have 3 QBs who probably go top 10 maybe all top 5(projected anyway). Eagles could take one mix with a trade of Carson to a team. Eagles could then also drop back in the latter part of the top 10.

Eagles getting a top 5 pick would be awesome this year.

If we get a top 3 pick or even top 2 pick you fire Doug because clearly we didnít turn it around at all lol

You trade Carson to letís say Indy for whatever theyíre willing to give. Hopefully you can sneak a 1st and more picks out of it

You draft Justin fields, and you start jalen hurts

You keep Justin on the bench for a whole season and let him develop with a new coach.

Then in 2022 you trade jalen hopefully for more picks if he plays decently

And you roll with fields

But I have trouble seeing that tie not F us in the draft order lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Tua just replaced Fitz this season when Miami was a game back of first on a two game win streak.

Eagles are 3-6-1.

You should stop posting and leave this site.

Even though Miami wasn't leading their division, I do NOT agree with that decision at all cause Fitz and their defense were playing well with a chance to win the division if not a playoff spot. The only possible reason Flores made the move was to put Tua in a position to fail [emoji34][emoji35] By starting Tua, who was coming off a very serious injury, against Darnold, the most feared defensive pass rusher in the league, was basically to [emoji1744]. And if Tua gets hurt or struggles in that game, will Flores replace him with Fitz after making Tua look bad?!? Since he was quick to pull him when he wasn't even struggling as bad as Wentz was last Sunday, I would say YES! And making a Harvard guy like Fitz cry by basically telling him he was benched for doing his job well makes no sense. Any other HC would NOT have done that to a vet when playing really well as the leader the team and players respected.

Now we are still on top of our division and you want to replace Wentz with a rookie just like Flores did? I would NOT put Hurts in a situation to fail and make Wentz cry like Flores did. I seen him cry and its not pretty [emoji22]
    https://www.google.com/search?q=went...SSc2fsyFX13tgM

If I was the HC, Wentz would continue to start as long as he is healthy much like Danny Dimes is still starting when New Yorkers are crucifying him for their current record as well. And I would continue using Hurts on wildcats plays but more frequent when the situation calls for it on short yardages. Its the right thing to do at this point.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-24-2020 at 04:48 PM.

The problem with just using Hurts on wildcat plays is the defense KNOWS what's coming when they do that. If you're going to use Hurts as a gadget player you have to do more as far as let him throw the ball. If he shows he can complete passes at this level and he does it more then once a game then the defense has to think a little more. Problem is Doug's offense if very vanilla. The creativity in the offense has been gone since Reich left.

If you want good diagnosis of all22 film I encourage you to follow Dan Orlovsky on Twitter.

Blaming Wentz for the pick 6 is laughable if you watch the breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If you want good diagnosis of all22 film I encourage you to follow Dan Orlovsky on Twitter.

Blaming Wentz for the pick 6 is laughable if you watch the breakdown.
    Lol nonsense

Even in the video orlovsky says reagor is open but Carson doesnít like it at decision making time so he looks to the check down. And by the way my biggest issue with Carson is at ďdecision making timeĒ heís slow to react consistently. And he keys on receivers the whole game

But the tape shows clearly heís open

So you could say well he didnít like it so he went to the check down

Thatís fine, well reagor was open and a 128 million dollar qb should be able to survey the field quick enough and release the ball quick enough with accuracy to make that play

The idea that heís absolved because he chose not to throw to an open guy and move to his check down where he got hit and it affected the throw is borderline absurdity

Posting Dan orlovsky on wentz is like posting max Kellerman on wentz. Two sides of the same coin

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol nonsense

Even in the video orlovsky says reagor is open but Carson doesnít like it at decision making time so he looks to the check down. And by the way my biggest issue with Carson is at ďdecision making timeĒ heís slow to react consistently. And he keys on receivers the whole game

But the tape shows clearly heís open

So you could say well he didnít like it so he went to the check down

Thatís fine, well reagor was open and a 128 million dollar qb should be able to survey the field quick enough and release the ball quick enough with accuracy to make that play

The idea that heís absolved because he chose not to throw to an open guy and move to his check down where he got hit and it affected the throw is borderline absurdity

Posting Dan orlovsky on wentz is like posting max Kellerman on wentz. Two sides of the same coin
    Thereís clearly a guy in his vision/throwing lane.

Either way, Iíll take his opinion over some internet knee jerk reactioners.

Not absolving him, but certainly see why what happened, happened.

Carson Wentz:

2017-2019:

10,818 yards, 81 TDs, 21 INTs, 99 QBR

The folks wanting to move on from Wentz after a bad stretch of 10 games truly is ignorance at its finest.

Thereís clearly a guy in his vision/throwing lane.

Either way, Iíll take his opinion over some internet knee jerk reactioners.

Not absolving him, but certainly see why what happened, happened.
    And Iíll take mark schlereths? Lol

That tape can be looked at however you want depending on bias

Carson Wentz:

2017-2019:

10,818 yards, 81 TDs, 21 INTs, 99 QBR

The folks wanting to move on from Wentz after a bad stretch of 10 games truly is ignorance at its finest.
    Move on from him if thereís a better option, stick with him if there isnít

Itís really that simple

If the eagles are in a position to get a better QB (highly unlikely) they should do it

If not they should ride him out and hope he turns it around

Itís not rocket science

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    And Iíll take mark schlereths? Lol

That tape can be looked at however you want depending on bias
    Iíll take the actual QB.

Iíll take the actual QB.

Lol what a weak take

I love how professional analysis only counts when itís from someone you agree with

Very 2020 America of you

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast