Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol what a weak take

I love how professional analysis only counts when itís from someone you agree with

Very 2020 America of you
    If I want an opinion on welding, I donít ask a carpenter.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Carson Wentz:

2017-2019:

10,818 yards, 81 TDs, 21 INTs, 99 QBR

The folks wanting to move on from Wentz after a bad stretch of 10 games truly is ignorance at its finest.
    This. I know he's playing like crappp but guys a baller overall. However if next year this time he is still playing like crappp? Off with his head I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Also look on bright spot, we are tied for 4th pick and after this weekend itll look really nice pick wise.

3 potential top 5 QBs projected this year will be a blessing for us, if we get a top 5 pick. We will get an extremely elite prospect.

Ya ya people hate talking about it but everytime we've had a top 10 pick under Howie, he's nailed Wentz and Lane Johnson.

Also remember when I told people to chill on Fulgham when everyone thought he was a God, where has he been the last 2 or so games?
    He has to get the ball thrown to him. He also magically disappeared the moment Alshon was put on the field. Deactivate Alshon and give those snaps to Hightower. Hightower has some issues to work through, but he shows promise. I'd like to see Watkins get some snaps as well at some point.

If I want an opinion on welding, I donít ask a carpenter.
    Utterly ridiculous lol

Under that principle no one can ever offer any valid analysis unless they played the position

The truth is you like what heís saying and agree with it so youíre making it out to be more valid.

As if mark schlereth future HOF lineman hasnít been watching and analyzing football since before orlovsky was even in college

Donít be dense about it

Utterly ridiculous lol

Under that principle no one can ever offer any valid analysis unless they played the position

The truth is you like what heís saying and agree with it so youíre making it out to be more valid.

As if mark schlereth future HOF lineman hasnít been watching and analyzing football since before orlovsky was even in college

Donít be dense about it
    I trust the Dan knows more about the qb position, maybe not.

Dilfer is also weighing in, he agrees with Dan.

Iím ok with other opinions, honestly, none of what we think matters as we donít have near the access they do.

Wentz has fault, no denying that.

I trust the Dan knows more about the qb position, maybe not.

Dilfer is also weighing in, he agrees with Dan.

Iím ok with other opinions, honestly, none of what we think matters as we donít have near the access they do.

Wentz has fault, no denying that.
    Wentz isnít entirely at fault. To me itís a pretty even thing between Doug, wentz and injuries

Doug has lost it completely. Hearing him talk about whatís wrong with the team is kinda frightening every week

Carson has played far worse than he ever should no matter the circumstances. Thereís levels Iíd be willing to accept under these circumstances but heís kinda falling way below that

Injuries are self explanatory

Eagles need new eyes on the entire roster. They need to take howie out of the equation, Doug out of the equation, and they need someone in here with 0 emotional attachment and fresh eyes

Wentz isnít entirely at fault. To me itís a pretty even thing between Doug, wentz and injuries

Doug has lost it completely. Hearing him talk about whatís wrong with the team is kinda frightening every week

Carson has played far worse than he ever should no matter the circumstances. Thereís levels Iíd be willing to accept under these circumstances but heís kinda falling way below that

Injuries are self explanatory

Eagles need new eyes on the entire roster. They need to take howie out of the equation, Doug out of the equation, and they need someone in here with 0 emotional attachment and fresh eyes
    They need to pair Wentz with Dan.

They need to pair Wentz with Dan.
    Dan is the man

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-vx1WD...=111ldxlh2f8u3

I posted this in the nfl forum.. Interesting stuff if true. Doug may be forced to either give up play calling or be fired if things donít improve

I do like orlovaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-vx1WD...=111ldxlh2f8u3

I posted this in the nfl forum.. Interesting stuff if true. Doug may be forced to either give up play calling or be fired if things donít improve
    Damn. Itís really freaking bizarre.

What changed, besides the OL I guess, from last year to this? I mean is it all on Carson? Is Doug getting too cute and more controlling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Usually when a coach ďgives upĒ play calling it never works out in the end. They end up getting canned the following season

Also I like Doug, but these coaching changes were forced on him. He clearly doesnít want anyone on his staff that can call plays. And I donít see his ego relinquishing that

I honestly see the idea being proposed and Doug saying no in order to be fired and hired elsewhere

Where?

New York jets with joe Douglas and Trevor Lawrence

Tbh thatís my likeliest scenario

Andy made this change after he was fired not before. Sometimes these ego filled offensive minds need humbling

Doug was very innovative in 2017. But he doesnít want to evolve and change. Remember those last couple years with Andy? Vick helped revive him for a year but Andy was driving us into the dirt with his refusal to grow offensively. Refusing to run, refusing to evolve.

Doug is like a repeat. Doug needs to get fired. I wouldnít be surprised to see him humbled, go to New York and suddenly turn them into the king of the AFC East

And I wouldnít be surprised for Doug leaving, and a full house clean that Carson turns it around

But having said that. Fresh eyes are desperately needed. New player personnel executive. New head coach with an offensive coordinator and a new defensive coordinator

Trade away everyone possible and stockpile draft picks.

I think the eagles are a very attractive job. Approach Lincoln Riley and Ryan day. Young fresh offensive minded coaches

And bring in chuck pagano as the defensive coordinator when Matt Nagy is fired from chicago

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

What changed, besides the OL I guess, from last year to this? I mean is it all on Carson? Is Doug getting too cute and more controlling?

I think itís a huge combination of a lot of things. Carson does share some blame for sure, I mean some of the decisions heís making this year are so bad... But I think Doug just isnít as good of a coach as we all thought he was.. Yes, he looked amazing in 2017, but he was also surrounded by A LOT of brilliant coaching minds that year and now he isnít so I think heís being exposed..

I really donít think Doug is consistently putting wentz in positions to succeed. I donít think heís putting the receivers or miles sanders in a good position to succeed either. I think miles has a ton of potential but I think Doug is wasting it.. The OL has been ok given the circumstances (besides old man Jason peters) but I think thatís more on the coaching of Jeff stoutland (who I think is the eagles best coach by far), I wouldnít give pederson that credit.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

I thought the offense sucked last year. It drove me crazy. And I thought Carson looked ďdecentĒ until the final 4 games

This has been a slow deterioration

The nfl is about evolving. You can be amazing, innovative, unstoppable for 1 season and then the rest of the league has tape on you, and the only way to survive is to evolve. Doug never did

2017 to 2020 has seen a yearly recession in my eyes. And itís not the talent. I think the eagles had their most talented offense since 2017

Itís injuries but itís also coaching. Last year I felt like we had dud after dud. Always in games purely on talent but nothing explosive or exciting

This year itís even worse. The best way to describe it is in 2017 every play looked like the right play at the right time

2020 it looks like the wrong play at the wrong time

Iíve said this to bdawk but it looks like defenses know our screens every time we run them. Itís like they know it better than the offense. They sniff them out relentlessly

That means Doug ainít changing. Heís keeping the same schemes and plays. And teams know them already. So we arenít fooling anyone

Long post lol but look at mcvay. That offense changes every year. Depending on who he has and who heís playing, and whatís been working

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think itís a huge combination of a lot of things. Carson does share some blame for sure, I mean some of the decisions heís making this year are so bad... But I think Doug just isnít as good of a coach as we all thought he was.. Yes, he looked amazing in 2017, but he was also surrounded by A LOT of brilliant coaching minds that year and now he isnít so I think heís being exposed..

I really donít think Doug is consistently putting wentz in positions to succeed. I donít think heís putting the receivers or miles sanders in a good position to succeed either. I think miles has a ton of potential but I think Doug is wasting it.. The OL has been ok given the circumstances (besides old man Jason peters) but I think thatís more on the coaching of Jeff stoutland (who I think is the eagles best coach by far), I wouldnít give pederson that credit.
    I think Doug is as good as we thought he was

And if Iím being honest had we not won the super bowl I believe weíd be like the saints, perennial contenders

But we won the Super Bowl, Doug wrote a book and now he refuses to change or evolve. Thatís where he fails. But idk many coaches who get their guys to play as hard as Doug does

But his ego needs to get him fired

Itís brutal

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast