Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Am I the only one who was wondering after Bobby Lashley won the title Monday night that Lesnar's music was about ready to play and him come out?
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Am I the only one who was wondering after Bobby Lashley won the title Monday night that Lesnar's music was about ready to play and him come out?
    Are they going to bring him back just to get the title back to Drew in like what...4 weeks?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I don't think they messed it up. Bobby is just a body builder to me. Not a great wrestler and definitely no mic skills. It will be interesting to see how quickly he loses that title.
    Lashley was an Olympic hopeful wrestler. They just use him as a body builder type. I dont think you are giving him enough credit wrestling wise.

Mic skills do need a lot of help though.
    Last edited by Raps18-19 Champ; 03-03-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    How is Bobby winning an "all-time great Wrestlemania" moment? I like him he is one of the best powerhouses of all-time but he probably doesn't crack the top 50 all-time. Do I think he should've won it on a PPV 1000% in normal times. But right now with COVID and having no fans in the seats they needed something to draw eyes on the TV screens and get ratings back up which this did ( I don't know for a fact haven't seen the rating). Was Mark Henry an all-time WM moment? Christian? He is on the same level of those guys.
    It's not. I dont think the WWE should be against giving Bobby an extended run with the title though. It doesn't automatically have to go back to Drew at WrestleMania, nor do we need to give it back to Brock. WrestleMania tickets are reportedly going on sale soon so don't be surprised if we see a returning Brock that weekend. We will definitely see him back by Summerslam imo.

Reports are NXT is moving to Tuesdays starting April 13th. Now all we need is Impact to move to Thursdays so there will be wrestling every day of the week. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Lashley was an Olympic hopeful wrestler. They just use him as a body builder type. I dont think you are giving him enough credit wrestling wise.

You could be right. I mean if they don't want him displaying a lot of moves, then he isn't going to.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Reports are NXT is moving to Tuesdays starting April 13th. Now all we need is Impact to move to Thursdays so there will be wrestling every day of the week. Yikes.
    I'm honestly surprised it took this long for NXT to make the move. No reason a developmental product should be going against the only main competition.

How is Bobby winning an "all-time great Wrestlemania" moment? I like him he is one of the best powerhouses of all-time but he probably doesn't crack the top 50 all-time. Do I think he should've won it on a PPV 1000% in normal times. But right now with COVID and having no fans in the seats they needed something to draw eyes on the TV screens and get ratings back up which this did ( I don't know for a fact haven't seen the rating). Was Mark Henry an all-time WM moment? Christian? He is on the same level of those guys.
    Given his journey in wrestling, it may not be Eddie Guerrero or even Daniel Bryan, but a POC winning the WWE title at that "Showcase of the Immortals" would be an iconic, all time moment.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Given his journey in wrestling, it may not be Eddie Guerrero or even Daniel Bryan, but a POC winning the WWE title at that "Showcase of the Immortals" would be an iconic, all time moment.
    How is the Rock not a Person of Color?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    So just because he is black it would be an all-time moment? Also Rock and Kofi?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

So just because he is black it would be an all-time moment? Also Rock and Kofi?
    I'll make it clear, Lashley winning the title, regardless of color, would have been an all time moment especially if it had happen at WM instead of Raw. End of story.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post

Thatís why he has MVP

I love that they put the strap on Lashely.

Iím waiting Keith Lee to join the hurt business. Keith Lee and Cedric Alexander would be a crazy tag team. Maybe Lee replacec Benjamin, that would be crazy

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Thatís why he has MVP
    Yea MVP has been great. Loved him the first time.

TIL WWE cannot trademark names like Dominick Mysterio, Pete Dunne, Drew Gulak, Tony Niese and even DEAN AMBROSE without written consent of the performers themselves. That makes me chuckle.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast