Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I read an article that says Davey Boy Smith Jr. is making a comeback to the WWE and said it hasn't happened as of yet because of the pandemic but, they are working on it right now.
    Always like his size but like Mr. Perfect's son, his charisma always seems to be the biggest ???. I think his biggest fit would be NXT.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    We all knew that when Bobby came back to the WWE that a Brock/Bobby feud would be the endgame feud.
    Watching MVP and Paul Heyman go toe-to-toe on the mic could be fun to watch (assuming Heyman turns on Reigns at some point). How they would start that feud will be interesting.

With that said, I always assume that if/when Brock returns he would target Roman Reigns.
    I have to believe once fans are allowed back in a fuller capacity, Vince is going to want to make a big splash. One of the easiest ways to do that is to get Lesnar and Rousey back into the fold and I fully expect that to happen by at the very latest, Summerslam. I could see a main event of Lashley vs Brock. It should have happened already.

I didn't understand why he kept them separated this long to be honest. I mean its not going to be some historic main event but its certainly something a decent amount of fans want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    man really? i feel like its the best **** on wrestling for the last few months. She is amazing and the fiend will return and dominate. Gonna be lit.
    Nah, not a fan. I don't like the whole Joker/Harley Quinn thing they ripped off and how she uses his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Nah, not a fan. I don't like the whole Joker/Harley Quinn thing they ripped off and how she uses his voice.
    Same here. I just don't how any female performer can pull off that kind of character without the comparison's to Harley Quinn. I prefer's Bray's "Waylon Mercy/Max Cady homage .v. his "Fiend" character. I always felt Bray was at his best as a leader of a cult/faction, which is why I hope they bring back the Wyatt Family.
    Screw sabermetics.

His cult character got so stale for me. Came out rambling every night saying the same **** but saying nothing. I enjoy this character so much more.

I also really like the Alexa Bliss angle. She's been great

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    His cult character got so stale for me. Came out rambling every night saying the same **** but saying nothing. I enjoy this character so much more.

I also really like the Alexa Bliss angle. She's been great
    To be fair, all of his characters grow stale after a while. I am beginning to think if the WWE should use Bray/Fiend on a limited basis (not unlike how WWE used the Undertaker late in his career) because of the limited upside of his characters. I also think Bray/Fiend should not be limited to any one show. I think they should have him pop up on any show at any time.
    Screw sabermetics.

wwe in a nutshell boys... so either sasha going heel or the est going heel... cant just have a match where best person wins. Gotta have some type of spin. I feel like they gonna make the EST the heel with the dude as her manager 100 pct.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wwe in a nutshell boys... so either sasha going heel or the est going heel... cant just have a match where best person wins. Gotta have some type of spin. I feel like they gonna make the EST the heel with the dude as her manager 100 pct.
    Sasha is better as a heel anyways. She already has heel tendencies reminding everyone how great she is. Belair does the same thing and in the long run, she will probably make for a better heel too but right now, its probably best that Banks is the heel, have Belair beat her as the face, then you can figure it out from there. Just have to keep building the women's division because the depth is still an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sasha is better as a heel anyways. She already has heel tendencies reminding everyone how great she is. Belair does the same thing and in the long run, she will probably make for a better heel too but right now, its probably best that Banks is the heel, have Belair beat her as the face, then you can figure it out from there. Just have to keep building the women's division because the depth is still an issue.
    Then why break up Sasha/Bayley? Why does either have to be the "heel or face" in this rivalry?

Besides, I can't take Belair seriously until she does something with her hair. It's the same issue I had with Bayley.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Then why break up Sasha/Bayley? Why does either have to be the "heel or face" in this rivalry?

Besides, I can't take Belair seriously until she does something with her hair. It's the same issue I had with Bayley.
    Because that's what Vince wants. Vince loves the idea of a babyface going over on the heel at WrestleMania. Ironically, that might not happen in the main event this year but that's the dynamic he wants to build. Now, I don't know if Sasha will officially turn heel before WrestleMania but its very likely.

Belair is a little green on the mic but I can certainly take her seriously. She has incredible strength, athleticism, she's good in the ring, etc. Belair and Ripley should both have titles on them before the summer if the WWE was smart.

The thing is they'll put the titles on Charlotte/returning Becky and keep the belt on Sasha then complain the women's division is not deep enough.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-01-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Big E was almost part of the Shield? Original plan had Big E join Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins as The Shield. Interesting to me.
    Screw sabermetics.

As I predicted, the match for WrestleMania is Charlotte against Asuka for the Raw women's title and we know who is going over.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As I predicted, the match for WrestleMania is Charlotte against Asuka for the Raw women's title and we know who is going over.
    Hopefully Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Hopefully Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She will but I don't want to see that match again at WrestleMania nor do I want to see Charlotte as women's champion again.

Asuka should beat Flair.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast