Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    never have been a big fan of the Miz, he is more of an annoyance than a heel. he most definitely is not going to be champion long but, I question whether he needed to be the champion in the first place.
    I like Mike Mizanin and I have a lot of respect for him as person and a professional. He has worked his *** off to get where he is at in his career but presently his character has been presented as more of an enhancement talent--along with Morrison---and that is why I can't take him serious as the champ. I rather have seen Bobby take the belt off Drew than Miz.
    Screw sabermetics.

I rather Lashley win MITB and cash in after a few months.

Since when was Shane a face?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Since when was Shane a face?
    he flips flops almost as much as Big Show

This Orton storyline is terrible. I also hate Bliss with Wyatt, it's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not remotely interested in the Miz winning the WWE title in 2021 but I am sure he will drop it soon. Lashley looks like he might be the next WWE champion.
    I don't know. I don't know if Lashley wins, but yeah, Miz won't have it by mania that's for sure.

I can't believe Mcintyre wasn't on at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't know. I don't know if Lashley wins, but yeah, Miz won't have it by mania that's for sure.
    I mean Lashley makes the most sense right now. They've booked him ridiculously strong for the last 6+ months and he's 44 years old. If there's ever a time to pull the trigger...

I get it though. The WWE usually does the opposite of what makes sense. I could see shenanigans next week where Lashley loses.

My guess is Bad Bunny gets involved, costs Miz the championship then they have some tag match with Miz and Morrison vs Bad Bunny and Damian Priest at Mania.

people around these parts esp 2 people in general about to be mega butthurt... bobby gonna lose world title to brock and asuka gonna lose womans title to charlotte xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    This Orton storyline is terrible. I also hate Bliss with Wyatt, it's dumb.
    man really? i feel like its the best **** on wrestling for the last few months. She is amazing and the fiend will return and dominate. Gonna be lit.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    man really? i feel like its the best **** on wrestling for the last few months. She is amazing and the fiend will return and dominate. Gonna be lit.
    The only real question is will Randy be falling down stairs in the firefly fun house?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I actually want Lashley to win it next week and have him go against Brock at WM. I want Lashley to win though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I actually want Lashley to win it next week and have him go against Brock at WM. I want Lashley to win though.
    I don't know if that would work, you would have to turn Bobby Face because you know Brock isn't going to be the face.

I read an article that says Davey Boy Smith Jr. is making a comeback to the WWE and said it hasn't happened as of yet because of the pandemic but, they are working on it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't know if that would work, you would have to turn Bobby Face because you know Brock isn't going to be the face.
    We all knew that when Bobby came back to the WWE that a Brock/Bobby feud would be the endgame feud.
    Watching MVP and Paul Heyman go toe-to-toe on the mic could be fun to watch (assuming Heyman turns on Reigns at some point). How they would start that feud will be interesting.

With that said, I always assume that if/when Brock returns he would target Roman Reigns.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast