Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I found this interesting on the wrestling observer:
    This is going to come back and bite WWE in a few years if they dont start developing new "super stars"

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    And that is one of the reasons why while I like the Royal Rumble, I also don't like the Royal Rumble. If you look at this year's Royal Rumble match, like just about every year, you can count on 1 hand the number of people who actually had a shot at winning given the fact that a Main Event title shot at WrestleMania is attached to it.

For example, this year your winner was likely going to be either Edge, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, or possibly Braun Strowman.

I actually would love to see NXT featured in this. Instead of wasting time and spots on people like the Hurricane, Otis, Mustafa Ali, Kane, and Carlito, why not in their place put Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, Karrion Kross, guys that you could say, "Wow, those guys might have a chance of winning."
    I think 30 is too few it should be 40, there is a ton of wrestlers across all brands. IC champ, the US champion, NXT champion, NXT NA champ, NXT UK Champ, the universal and WWE champion should always be in. fantasy booking here but I would love for the NXT champion to win the royal rumble.

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    And that is one of the reasons why while I like the Royal Rumble, I also don't like the Royal Rumble. If you look at this year's Royal Rumble match, like just about every year, you can count on 1 hand the number of people who actually had a shot at winning given the fact that a Main Event title shot at WrestleMania is attached to it.

For example, this year your winner was likely going to be either Edge, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, or possibly Braun Strowman.

I actually would love to see NXT featured in this. Instead of wasting time and spots on people like the Hurricane, Otis, Mustafa Ali, Kane, and Carlito, why not in their place put Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, Karrion Kross, guys that you could say, "Wow, those guys might have a chance of winning."
    I agree that they should add more NXT in the Rumble but, I don't think they should cut out the old timers. I mean the rumble is built on the 1 time spots from old guys. Everyone watches just to see what nostalgic names they bring in.

Lacey Evans is apparently pregnant and the reason I brought this up and because WWE in its infinite wisdom decided to include that tidbit (which implies Ric is the "daddy") into the storyline between Evans/Charlotte. I wish WWE would stop, STAWP, doing these kind of BS, nonsensical ideals.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Lacey Evans is apparently pregnant and the reason I brought this up and because WWE in its infinite wisdom decided to include that tidbit (which implies Ric is the "daddy") into the storyline between Evans/Charlotte. I wish WWE would stop, STAWP, doing these kind of BS, nonsensical ideals.
    You know Vince loves dumb storylines like this. Not that there will be any payoff because Lacey can't wrestle so I don't know why they would continue with it. Its not like a 71 year old Ric Flair is going to get in the ring and wrestle his daughter.

Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You know Vince loves dumb storylines like this. Not that there will be any payoff because Lacey can't wrestle so I don't know why they would continue with it. Its not like a 71 year old Ric Flair is going to get in the ring and wrestle his daughter.

Just let it go.
    Absolutely.

Kurt Angle recently said (and I think most of us already knew but Kurt basically confirmed it) that Vince does storylines intentially to rile up the fans, to basically get us talking. No rhyme or reason, he does certain storylines because he knows it pisses us off.

Does anybody hear want the implication that Flair is getting it on with Lacey, someone that is actually younger than his daughter. (shivers)

I agree, he needs to let it go with these storylines because nobody likes them other than Vince himself.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Absolutely.

Kurt Angle recently said (and I think most of us already knew but Kurt basically confirmed it) that Vince does storylines intentially to rile up the fans, to basically get us talking. No rhyme or reason, he does certain storylines because he knows it pisses us off.

Does anybody hear want the implication that Flair is getting it on with Lacey, someone that is actually younger than his daughter. (shivers)

I agree, he needs to let it go with these storylines because nobody likes them other than Vince himself.
    That's what Raw is the far inferior product to Smackdown. Its a shame because Raw has really good talent and there are some good segments every week but not enough to carry a 3 hour show. The creative team handling Raw suck but they know what Vince likes so its writing the show for an audience of one.

It seems Vince allows Heyman to handle Smackdown (even though he was fired from being director) and it shows in spades. Give someone who cares about the details and it makes a big difference.

Happy for The Miz to win another title. Though I know he'll lose it quick.

Miz is awful right now. Hoping he drops this immediately.

Cry me a river. Miz is just fine for this role right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was at his best a few years ago. Dropped down a bit but he's still good.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Cry me a river. Miz is just fine for this role right now.
    No he's not. Miz and Morrison, at the moment, have been treated like enhancement talent. For all intents and purposes, a rich man's enhancement talent is now WWE champ C'mon. Only silver lining is that he'll drop it by next PPV, if not sooner.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 02-22-2021 at 12:31 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Something tells me Morrison is gonna turn on the Miz due to jealousy?

Vince to Gronk

Miz will drop it at Fastlane if not sooner. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops it tomorrow night actually.

never have been a big fan of the Miz, he is more of an annoyance than a heel. he most definitely is not going to be champion long but, I question whether he needed to be the champion in the first place.

Not remotely interested in the Miz winning the WWE title in 2021 but I am sure he will drop it soon. Lashley looks like he might be the next WWE champion.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast