Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 183
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,589
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Why they breaking up the hurt business already .... was the best thing about Raw for me
    best thing on raw is orton/bliss/fiend... its not even just because of orton either... bliss/fiend are amazing. The hurt business is up there though. I would have kept the tag titles on shelton and put a title on mvp and had all 4 guys have titles... but yea wwe just drops the ball constantly

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,473
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    best thing on raw is orton/bliss/fiend... its not even just because of orton either... bliss/fiend are amazing. The hurt business is up there though. I would have kept the tag titles on shelton and put a title on mvp and had all 4 guys have titles... but yea wwe just drops the ball constantly
    I think the WWE was afraid that Lashley and the Hurt Business were becoming cool heels. They want McIntyre to be cheered when he wins the title and this is the easiest way to do it. Nothing gets more go away heat than putting Baron Corbin with a faction.

    Vince likes babyfaces going over at Mania. He already knows Reigns is going to retain so he wants at least one of his major brands to have a face as champion.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,359
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think the WWE was afraid that Lashley and the Hurt Business were becoming cool heels. They want McIntyre to be cheered when he wins the title and this is the easiest way to do it. Nothing gets more go away heat than putting Baron Corbin with a faction.

    Vince likes babyfaces going over at Mania. He already knows Reigns is going to retain so he wants at least one of his major brands to have a face as champion.
    I'm sure Vince is wanting Reigns to retain but man I don't know how you could do it. It would be such a waste for Edge to have come back from his hiatus get injured come back healthy go the full time at the Rumble and win get his title shot then have him lose at Mania. If you wanted that you could have done it with anyone but Reigns, hell you could have had Bryan win the Rumble and then get beat at Mania.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,473
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I'm sure Vince is wanting Reigns to retain but man I don't know how you could do it. It would be such a waste for Edge to have come back from his hiatus get injured come back healthy go the full time at the Rumble and win get his title shot then have him lose at Mania. If you wanted that you could have done it with anyone but Reigns, hell you could have had Bryan win the Rumble and then get beat at Mania.
    I think that's why they turned Edge heel. Turning him heel protects him from losing at Mania. Not to mention, its probably Reigns pinning Bryan so Edge will have never officially lost the match. Then he can have a program with Bryan, beat him, and maybe you turn Edge face again later in the year. Maybe then he takes the belt off of Reigns. I just dont think they want Reigns to lose the belt only 8 months after he won it. They want this title reign to really have some staying power. It would be a year for Reigns on August 30th, 2021. Look for him to lose the title after that imo.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,851
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think the WWE was afraid that Lashley and the Hurt Business were becoming cool heels. They want McIntyre to be cheered when he wins the title and this is the easiest way to do it. Nothing gets more go away heat than putting Baron Corbin with a faction.
    Even though I think it will be a mistake because Lashley needs the mouthpiece, I think MVP will eventually turn on Lashley with the help of a returning Keith Lee, and the rest of the "Hurt Business."

    As for Drew, I think it's time for him to go heel.
    Screw sabermetics.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    610
    McIntyre as heel might be more interesting.

    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,381
    It’s inevitable that the adult fans will turn on Drew soon enough. They will have gotten bored with him as face champ and he’ll start hearing the boo’s. Maybe even as early as next weekend when he beats Lashley. A turn for Drew is coming soon enough once those boos start, I imagine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    best thing on raw is orton/bliss/fiend... its not even just because of orton either... bliss/fiend are amazing. The hurt business is up there though. I would have kept the tag titles on shelton and put a title on mvp and had all 4 guys have titles... but yea wwe just drops the ball constantly
    I like the Fiend too but I feel like they’re totally wasting him.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    So I guess Mase & Tbar are in the hurt business now

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,381
    What’s up with the announcer shake-up?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,778
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    What’s up with the announcer shake-up?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stanford has covid. Not sure where Joe was last night though.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Stanford has covid. Not sure where Joe was last night though.
    I heard Joe might be wrestling again soon. That's the rumor at least.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,463
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I heard Joe might be wrestling again soon. That's the rumor at least.
    For AEW maybe.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,473
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    For AEW maybe.
    Probably that or Impact.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,062
    Perhaps he really is that hurt and cannot anymore. I thought he was excellent at the booth. Will be missed.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •