Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Why they breaking up the hurt business already .... was the best thing about Raw for me
    best thing on raw is orton/bliss/fiend... its not even just because of orton either... bliss/fiend are amazing. The hurt business is up there though. I would have kept the tag titles on shelton and put a title on mvp and had all 4 guys have titles... but yea wwe just drops the ball constantly

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    best thing on raw is orton/bliss/fiend... its not even just because of orton either... bliss/fiend are amazing. The hurt business is up there though. I would have kept the tag titles on shelton and put a title on mvp and had all 4 guys have titles... but yea wwe just drops the ball constantly
    I think the WWE was afraid that Lashley and the Hurt Business were becoming cool heels. They want McIntyre to be cheered when he wins the title and this is the easiest way to do it. Nothing gets more go away heat than putting Baron Corbin with a faction.

Vince likes babyfaces going over at Mania. He already knows Reigns is going to retain so he wants at least one of his major brands to have a face as champion.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think the WWE was afraid that Lashley and the Hurt Business were becoming cool heels. They want McIntyre to be cheered when he wins the title and this is the easiest way to do it. Nothing gets more go away heat than putting Baron Corbin with a faction.

Vince likes babyfaces going over at Mania. He already knows Reigns is going to retain so he wants at least one of his major brands to have a face as champion.
    I'm sure Vince is wanting Reigns to retain but man I don't know how you could do it. It would be such a waste for Edge to have come back from his hiatus get injured come back healthy go the full time at the Rumble and win get his title shot then have him lose at Mania. If you wanted that you could have done it with anyone but Reigns, hell you could have had Bryan win the Rumble and then get beat at Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I'm sure Vince is wanting Reigns to retain but man I don't know how you could do it. It would be such a waste for Edge to have come back from his hiatus get injured come back healthy go the full time at the Rumble and win get his title shot then have him lose at Mania. If you wanted that you could have done it with anyone but Reigns, hell you could have had Bryan win the Rumble and then get beat at Mania.
    I think that's why they turned Edge heel. Turning him heel protects him from losing at Mania. Not to mention, its probably Reigns pinning Bryan so Edge will have never officially lost the match. Then he can have a program with Bryan, beat him, and maybe you turn Edge face again later in the year. Maybe then he takes the belt off of Reigns. I just dont think they want Reigns to lose the belt only 8 months after he won it. They want this title reign to really have some staying power. It would be a year for Reigns on August 30th, 2021. Look for him to lose the title after that imo.

Even though I think it will be a mistake because Lashley needs the mouthpiece, I think MVP will eventually turn on Lashley with the help of a returning Keith Lee, and the rest of the "Hurt Business."

As for Drew, I think it's time for him to go heel.
    Screw sabermetics.

McIntyre as heel might be more interesting.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

It’s inevitable that the adult fans will turn on Drew soon enough. They will have gotten bored with him as face champ and he’ll start hearing the boo’s. Maybe even as early as next weekend when he beats Lashley. A turn for Drew is coming soon enough once those boos start, I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I like the Fiend too but I feel like they’re totally wasting him.

So I guess Mase & Tbar are in the hurt business now

What’s up with the announcer shake-up?

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    What’s up with the announcer shake-up?

Stanford has covid. Not sure where Joe was last night though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Stanford has covid. Not sure where Joe was last night though.
    I heard Joe might be wrestling again soon. That's the rumor at least.

I heard Joe might be wrestling again soon. That's the rumor at least.
    For AEW maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    For AEW maybe.
    Probably that or Impact.

Perhaps he really is that hurt and cannot anymore. I thought he was excellent at the booth. Will be missed.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast