Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I have a really bad feeling Jinder is going to win the king of the ring. He shouldn't even be in it. Hell, he shouldn't even be on the roster anymore. It would be such a WWE thing to do though, just like when the made the awful decision to make him champ.
    You do know it brought in a load of fresh money which is exactly what the product is supposed to do, right?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You do know it brought in a load of fresh money which is exactly what the product is supposed to do, right?
    ******** anytime they about to go back to Saudi Arabia thats when jinder becomes useful

mcmahon would sell his soul for money from know terrorists

lots of superstars ain't going on this trip no way in hell after they were held hostage last time

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Yeah, no kidding. Why would I care about that? It didn't make the product better which is what I care about, not how much more money Vince makes. Jinder sucks, always has. It was a dumb reason to make him champ, just like it will making him kotr. Give it to someone else and have them get over with it.

I'd be fine with Jinder if he actually had a build towards it.

Yeah, no kidding. Why would I care about that? It didn't make the product better which is what I care about, not how much more money Vince makes. Jinder sucks, always has. It was a dumb reason to make him champ, just like it will making him kotr. Give it to someone else and have them get over with it.
    Even though people claim to not eat there, McDonald's sells billions of hamburgers each year. They don't care, nor should they care about a tiny minority that wants their burger to be better. They have the product that sells and makes money.

Same with the WWE. There is no reason at all to cater to such a minority. None whatsoever. It gives them no additional money and actually causes less fans, not more.

You want quality. You are in the minority.

This pattern above is probably true of all industries. Rolls is the superior car, but the Camry gets all the sales. Toyota never thinks about Rolls customers.

Even though people claim to not eat there, McDonald's sells billions of hamburgers each year. They don't care, nor should they care about a tiny minority that wants their burger to be better. They have the product that sells and makes money.
    That's an apt comparison, seeing as both McD's and WWE programming both give their fans the shiiiiiits.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    That's an apt comparison, seeing as both McD's and WWE programming both give their fans the ****.
    In the case of WWE, very, very, very few fans

Lol you can tell Vince is racist. He made jinder KOTR because they were in Saudi Arabia. Only Jinder is from India. But I guess itís all the same to Vince lmao

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol you can tell Vince is racist. He made jinder KOTR because they were in Saudi Arabia. Only Jinder is from India. But I guess itís all the same to Vince lmao
    Given that the two main male champions on the program are non-white, he sure is racist.

Given that the two main male champions on the program are non-white, he sure is racist.
    He let Jinder win because he thought the home town was going to pop for it. only Saudi Arabia is not his home town lol. That was the joke bro.

He let Jinder win because he thought the home town was going to pop for it. only Saudi Arabia is not his home town lol. That was the joke bro.
    Dude, its about getting funding from the Mid East. But that apparently went over your head

Jinder is from Canada..... Just because he is Indian you assumed he was from India? Pot meet kettle.....
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

WWE actually did something right, Jinder lost.

WWE actually did something right, Jinder lost.
    They do tons right.

I cannot believe I am going to say this but..........I am really enjoying this version of Brock Lesnar.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast