Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,613 of 1613
    Asuka/Iyo talking trash in Japanese might be the funniest thing in wrestling this year.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    For me, it's not the belts or the briefcase, it's the poor writing/booking that's the issue.
    Kid is getting a little bit of humble pie. Maybe it was something he did when in NXT that HHH wasn't a huge fan of. That and I think Vince strapped a rocket to his back far too quickly. That said, he has obvious talent. You can pump the brakes on him without a complete burial which is what I believe they're doing to him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Asuka/Iyo talking trash in Japanese might be the funniest thing in wrestling this year.
    I love Asuka but the woman deserves more. She's the best female wrestler on the roster and they make her out to be too goofy. I think her age hurts her because she's 41. Similar to AJ Styles where you can keep them as a formidable opponent but you don't want to build a roster around someone who probably only has a few years left in the business.

Rhea Ripley should be the one to take the belt from Bianca. I hope that happens at WM.

LA Knight and Bray should be an interesting feud if they go there. Both of those guys are great promos and its an excellent starting point for LA. Sure he'll lose but it could be a great catapult for him as long as he isn't beaten in less than 5 minutes.

roman coming out friday night as a heel to that reaction is why he is who he is and why they have the titles on him and why they should keep the titles on him. The dude is incredible and draws a reaction like no other... Cena got the hate/love... austin got insane cheers. Roman gets cheers and admiration and the reaction of wow this dude is really coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYo...MedicineReview

27 minutes and 29 seconds in.... that is why he is the guy

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    roman coming out friday night as a heel to that reaction is why he is who he is and why they have the titles on him and why they should keep the titles on him. The dude is incredible and draws a reaction like no other... Cena got the hate/love... austin got insane cheers. Roman gets cheers and admiration and the reaction of wow this dude is really coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYo...MedicineReview

27 minutes and 29 seconds in.... that is why he is the guy
    Can't watch it, say's it is private.

Kids like Roman because he looks like a superhero. Women likes him because well....y'know the same reasons why men like Bliss or Ripley, etc, so I get all that but it doesn't change the fact he put's me to sleep when he talks or "wrestles.". I am more than ready for him to go to Hollywood and leave WWE behind. This is why I believe that not only should Bloodline lose at WarGames, do the unthinkable and have Roman take the pin. 1. It adds tension to Bloodline. 2. Builds momentum to the Brawling Brutes. 3. Roman needs to take a pin for god's sakes. He is protected more than enough to take a pin, especially if you have Jey accidently (on purpose) superkicks Roman into a Claymore and a loss.

At this point the Universal Title is this generations Million Dollar Belt or the Smoking Skull belt, it's a niche title. Let Roman keep up. The IC and US titles are the real top prizes of the company.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Can't watch it, say's it is private.

Kids like Roman because he looks like a superhero. Women likes him because well....y'know the same reasons why men like Bliss or Ripley, etc, so I get all that but it doesn't change the fact he put's me to sleep when he talks or "wrestles.". I am more than ready for him to go to Hollywood and leave WWE behind. This is why I believe that not only should Bloodline lose at WarGames, do the unthinkable and have Roman take the pin. 1. It adds tension to Bloodline. 2. Builds momentum to the Brawling Brutes. 3. Roman needs to take a pin for god's sakes. He is protected more than enough to take a pin, especially if you have Jey accidently (on purpose) superkicks Roman into a Claymore and a loss.

At this point the Universal Title is this generations Million Dollar Belt or the Smoking Skull belt, it's a niche title. Let Roman keep up. The IC and US titles are the real top prizes of the company.
    I don't know. The WWE and Universal titles have more of a big match feel to them since Roman won them and went on this long run. I know you're not a Roman fan but when is the last time those titles felt as important as they are now? The Universal title probably never and the WWE title probably not since Punk or Bryan held it.

I think its all set up for Zayn and Owens to win those tag belts from the Usos at WrestleMania. From now till then you'll see Zayn slowly sow those seeds of dissension until Elimination Chamber which is in Canada in February.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-24-2022 at 06:36 PM.

It's crazy to see baby AJ Styles (and Christopher Daniels) on an old WCW show. I know those two have been wrestling forever but to see them in WCW, when all you associate them with TNA/IMPACT and/or WWE is crazy for me to think about.

One of my current favorites in the WWE is Baron Corbin. I will always be an advocate of his and I wish they would find something with him and stick with it (I prefer he goes back to his Lonewolf gimmick) and push him.
    Screw sabermetics.