Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It amazes me they can't find a spot for Ali. Dude is good on the mic, great in the ring, etc. That's a wasted talent right there. Meanwhile they'll keep pushing guys like Omos just because he's big.
    Yeah, I don't get it. Omos is awful. Styles was wasted for a year because he had to team with him. There are several guys they could drop so they could give Ali time. Sounds like Vince doesn't think he has it though, which is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it. Omos is awful. Styles was wasted for a year because he had to team with him. There are several guys they could drop so they could give Ali time. Sounds like Vince doesn't think he has it though, which is dumb.
    Not like they didnít try. They made him the leader of that stable not to long ago. It was flat, no one cared.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    gotta have on screen time for guys like mysterio son etc who are ****ing useless is why lol... as far as omos i am surprised styles legit didnt ask out for having to partner with him for so long. Now vince is putting him against 5 foot 2 no name guys and he is getting boo.... nobody cares about this dude lol

the worst thing you can do in todays wwe world is put a big guy against a little no named guy because the fans will boo it or not giving a **** about it every time... this isnt the 80s/90s
    Yeah Rey Mysterio and his son are such a snooze fest. Dominick looks like a skinny 17 year old kid. Even if they push him to the moon he has 0 legitimacy. .

I also donít think the Lucha style is meant for a long, lanky build. He tries to do his dads moves and it just looks awkward af.

They donít have a spot for Elias, but they have spot for Dominic lol

doughdrop is awful
    mysterio and his son is awful esp his son
    edge and his wife is awful
    austin theory is trash yet he just beat finn balor who wwe is making useless
    omos no words needed

this is all on 1 show... holy **** i hate raw outside of orton/owens/rollins/the man/miz/damian priest/lashley/styles

doughdrop is awful
    mysterio and his son is awful esp his son
    edge and his wife is awful
    austin theory is trash yet he just beat finn balor who wwe is making useless
    omos no words needed

this is all on 1 show... holy **** i hate raw outside of orton/owens/rollins/the man/miz/damian priest/lashley/styles
    I donít even like the man. She literally sounds like a man. If you close your eyes she sounds like an autistic Conner mcgreggor

I feel like they need to put Omos in the hurt business. If there is still a Hurt business.

I will tell you exactly why they can't find a spot for Ali: He is not at least 6'5" and weighs 275+ pounds. Vince for years has had a thing for the "Giant" wrestler.
    Eichel Tower

gotta have on screen time for guys like mysterio son etc who are ****ing useless is why lol... as far as omos i am surprised styles legit didnt ask out for having to partner with him for so long. Now vince is putting him against 5 foot 2 no name guys and he is getting boo.... nobody cares about this dude lol

the worst thing you can do in todays wwe world is put a big guy against a little no named guy because the fans will boo it or not giving a **** about it every time... this isnt the 80s/90s
    It's about you go about it to be honest... Warlord in AEW is still being cheered for power bombing 5 foot 2 midgets
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Not like they didnít try. They made him the leader of that stable not to long ago. It was flat, no one cared.
    That wasn't his fault. He was the best part of Retribution, although that doesn't say much. That stable was doomed from the start. Ali is really good though.

Yeah Rey Mysterio and his son are such a snooze fest. Dominick looks like a skinny 17 year old kid. Even if they push him to the moon he has 0 legitimacy. .

I also donít think the Lucha style is meant for a long, lanky build. He tries to do his dads moves and it just looks awkward af.

They donít have a spot for Elias, but they have spot for Dominic lol
    Dominick's lineage helps him obviously. Vince probably thinks he can eventually make him Rey Mysterio 2.0. He's not his father in the ring but few people were as good as Rey in his prime. Dom isn't bad in the ring though.

Elias will suck without his old gimmick to be honest. He's garbage in the ring and I have no faith in WWE finding a new gimmick for him that will get over.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-18-2022 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I will tell you exactly why they can't find a spot for Ali: He is not at least 6'5" and weighs 275+ pounds. Vince for years has had a thing for the "Giant" wrestler.
    No doubt but its 2022. No one really cares about guys the size of the Great Khali or the Big Show anymore. It doesn't help that Omos is green as hell and gets no reactions from the crowd either.

Dominick's lineage helps him obviously. Vince probably thinks he can eventually make him Rey Mysterio 2.0. He's not his father in the ring but few people were as good as Rey in his prime. Dom isn't bad in the ring though.

Elias will suck without his old gimmick to be honest. He's garbage in the ring and I have no faith in WWE finding a new gimmick for him that will get over.
    I dunno why they would change Elias, he was naturally charismatic and could just be himself. The guitar thing was really his gimmick. They donít need to make him preform anymore he can shut smash people with it as a weapon. But I donít feel they need to change him.

Dom is meh. Looks like a power ranger lol

That wasn't his fault. He was the best part of Retribution, although that doesn't say much. That stable was doomed from the start. Ali is really good though.
    I want sammi zayne to be the leader. Voice of the voice less? The conspiracy against him storyline would have worked great with retribution who felt they were over looked and never given a chance. It woulda made perfect sense that Sami finally had enough and went and got him self a band of guys who also feel theyíve been held back.
    And Ali could have been in it too. But Sami is way way way better on the mic and can lead a heel stable because he just gets on everyoneís nerves. But this time he woulda had back up.

Iím not even a big Sammi fan, I just think that fit woulda been perfect and gave retribution a chance of being around for a while.

Ali was really flat. Didnít know how to stir the crowd up enough for them to care.

I actually liked Ali as a face, when he had that light thing on his hand and was getting pushed a bit before he got injured.

What "surprises" entrants are you looking forward to for the Rumble? Also should be about time we see the next HOF class. Who would you like to get that honor?

For me:
    Women
    Asuka
    Sonya (who will eliminate Naomi and setup a WM match finally)
    Alexa

Men
    Elias
    Lance Storm (would be nice for a pop from the veteran fans)

HOF
    King Kong Bundy
    Demolition
    Mickie James
    Headliner: Undertaker
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    It's about you go about it to be honest... Warlord in AEW is still being cheered for power bombing 5 foot 2 midgets
    Yeah but Warlow is like 6'2ish and not 7'4 like Omos. I don't see the potential with him. At least you saw something with Braun but with Omos, I see Great Khali, I see Giant Gonzales. He is simply the next unathlethic, unappealing big man who can't wrestle.

I donít even like the man. She literally sounds like a man. If you close your eyes she sounds like an autistic Conner mcgreggor

I feel like they need to put Omos in the hurt business. If there is still a Hurt business.
    I think you are comparing her voice to Connor simply because they'll both Irish. Yikes on the comps.

You got MVP running with Lashley and then seperate you have Alexander/Benjamin doing nothing but collecting a paycheck. There is no "Hurt Business."
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Yeah but Warlow is like 6'2ish and not 7'4 like Omos. I don't see the potential with him. At least you saw something with Braun but with Omos, I see Great Khali, I see Giant Gonzales. He is simply the next unathlethic, unappealing big man who can't wrestle.

I think you are comparing her voice to Connor simply because they'll both Irish. Yikes on the comps.

You got MVP running with Lashley and then seperate you have Alexander/Benjamin doing nothing but collecting a paycheck. There is no "Hurt Business."
    Lol no Iím not she actually sounds like a man

Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast