Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1438
    i dont think liv is gonna lose it right away strictly from the stand point of how the wrestlers and wrestling world reacted after she won it from owens to bayley etc

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    considering how bad the womans title matches have been we all better hope flair/bayley/the man/bianca/bliss/asuka keep rotating the titles... ronda is so bad as is carmella and natalia etc
    The problem is Ronda should be a heel. I was hoping she would be pissed she lost and turn, but that didn't happen. It still could, but it would like dumb now.

Bayley could come back and take the title from Liv as well. She should be back soon, and I figure she will be put in a top spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    The problem is Ronda should be a heel. I was hoping she would be pissed she lost and turn, but that didn't happen. It still could, but it would like dumb now.

Bayley could come back and take the title from Liv as well. She should be back soon, and I figure she will be put in a top spot.
    the way Rhonda was acting, it really looked like she was going to do a turn, I fully expected it, don't know if it was just ****** acting or a last minute change but, definitely looked like it could have leaned that way

Oh and why in the hell is WWE pushing a dissensions angle with the Street Profits so hard, despite the fact there is no dissension between Ford and Dawkins? Look not every tag team have to "explode" and have an immediately rivalry with each other. If the WWE is ready to push both guys are solo acts, then do it, allow them to start performing as solo acts more often than as Street Profits. There is no need to force either Ford (or more likely) Dawkins into a heel role, just to justify breaking up Street Profits. Just let Dawkins and Ford perform solo more than as a tag team. Besides, I am remotely not interested in a Ford .v. Dawkins feud.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    They way they booked Liv to win with a simple roll up despite the fact that Rousey was drained from her fight (now I know Liv was in the MITB match but she had time to heal up for that cash in) made Livs win very fluky (and I hate fluky wins for the championship). Hell, Rousey was able to put Liv in Rousey's own finishing move before the roll up. The fluky nature of the win=short run with the belt. If Rousey does not get the belt back, then "Queen" Flair no doubt will get the belt.

I agree with you, metswon, no chance Liv holds on the belt long.

------------

The last time the WWE pushed a guy that hard like Theory, it took them making Reigns a heel before fans accepted him as a main eventer (even though I don't). Not to mentioned people refused Drew Mc when he was anointed as the "Chosen one". Drew had to leave the WWE and reinvent himself on the indies and then NXT before people accepted him. Yet, the WWE still don't learn.

I'm not accepting Theory as anything more than a new version of Johnny Morrison/Nitro/Elite/Impact
    Yeah that whole thing reeks of a WWE perseverance angle. They're rewarding her for all her hard work which is good but I have no faith that she'll hold the belt that long. Not with Charlotte coming back and not with how they book Ronda like you said. You're right the the roll up was a dead giveaway too. Also the fact that she won MITB and cashed in on the same night. If the WWE had a long term story to tell with her as champion, they would held off on her cashing in.

Summerslam is probably where she drops it.

I appreciate Vince trying to push younger talent but this seems really forced. Theory has the makings of a great heel but its too soon to have him win MITB.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah that whole thing reeks of a WWE perseverance angle. They're rewarding her for all her hard work which is good but I have no faith that she'll hold the belt that long. Not with Charlotte coming back and not with how they book Ronda like you said. You're right the the roll up was a dead giveaway too. Also the fact that she won MITB and cashed in on the same night. If the WWE had a long term story to tell with her as champion, they would held off on her cashing in.

Summerslam is probably where she drops it.

I appreciate Vince trying to push younger talent but this seems really forced. Theory has the makings of a great heel but its too soon to have him win MITB.
    Charlotte shouldn’t even be in or near any titles. She’s had her chances and opportunities but knowing Vince he’ll cave and put her in the title picture all because her last name is Flair. Off topic I’m surprised no one liked my Theory vs Cena idea 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Oh and why in the hell is WWE pushing a dissensions angle with the Street Profits so hard, despite the fact there is no dissension between Ford and Dawkins? Look not every tag team have to "explode" and have an immediately rivalry with each other. If the WWE is ready to push both guys are solo acts, then do it, allow them to start performing as solo acts more often than as Street Profits. There is no need to force either Ford (or more likely) Dawkins into a heel role, just to justify breaking up Street Profits. Just let Dawkins and Ford perform solo more than as a tag team. Besides, I am remotely not interested in a Ford .v. Dawkins feud.
    because the high flyer dude gained 20 pounds of muscle which told vince he is now a world title solo guy lol. Not even kidding he is going to get the push and likely turn heel and be a top heel.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Charlotte shouldn’t even be in or near any titles. She’s had her chances and opportunities but knowing Vince he’ll cave and put her in the title picture all because her last name is Flair. Off topic I’m surprised no one liked my Theory vs Cena idea 😳
    She will be. That's a guarantee and fans will do what they always do. They'll complain that immediately after Charlotte comes back from some hiatus (injury, vacation, etc) she's right back in the title picture. Rightfully so of course.

I liked your idea btw. I don't know if Theory wins the belt so soon though and I could see him failing on his cash in. Maybe there's a match for his MITB briefcase?
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-04-2022 at 02:14 PM.

She will be. That's a guarantee and fans will do what they always do. They'll complain that immediately after Charlotte comes back from some hiatus (injury, vacation, etc) she's right back in the title picture. Rightfully so of course.

I liked your idea btw. I don't know if Theory wins the belt so soon though and I could see him failing on his cash in. Maybe there's a match for his MITB briefcase?
    Thanks BTW

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    because the high flyer dude gained 20 pounds of muscle which told vince he is now a world title solo guy lol. Not even kidding he is going to get the push and likely turn heel and be a top heel.
    He deserves a push too because he is an electric athlete that fans pay to watch but that does not mean they have to "explode" Streets Profit to make it happen. Simply have the two guys start their solo journey without the other in their corner.

Quite frankly, I want to see Ford .v. Gable or Ford .v. Sami for either the IC or US title.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    just turned Money in the Bank on and this women's MITB match is sloppy as hell.
    There were a few messed up spots, but I felt a lot of moves were extremely fresh and innovative for either of the sexes. I felt this was one of the very best Money in the Bank matches ever.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

what all do you guys think of the vignettes that have been airing? the speculation is Edge, I just think its weird that they would start airing vignettes for Edge being its not been that long since he was "kicked out" of Judgement Day

what all do you guys think of the vignettes that have been airing? the speculation is Edge, I just think its weird that they would start airing vignettes for Edge being its not been that long since he was "kicked out" of Judgement Day
    It's Summerslam season. There's no way Edge misses one of their biggest PPVs.

It's Summerslam season. There's no way Edge misses one of their biggest PPVs.
    no doubt but, still seems strange to have them do vignettes for him when it would just as easy to have him make a run in on Finn or Damien to set that up.

no doubt but, still seems strange to have them do vignettes for him when it would just as easy to have him make a run in on Finn or Damien to set that up.
    Yeah the only thing I can think of is they want people to speculate on who it is before making the reveal. The problem is anyone who is paying attention to Sean Ross Sapp, Raj Giri, or other prominent wrestling writers already know its Edge. I saw on Twitter people were praying it was Bray Wyatt though.

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast