Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1770
  1. #1636
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    7,472
    Sounds like William Regal is potentially heading back to WWE.

    Eric Young is likely heading back to the WWE, after his character was "killed" off IMPACT.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 12-02-2022 at 06:43 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #1637
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I know this won't come as a surprise but I was trolling the Bloodline storyline. I love taking the opposite side of the popular. You hated the SuperCena, I loved the Supercena. You tell me that "Breaking Bad" is the greatest show of all time and I say, bullcrap. Etc.

    As for my non-troll opinion:

    Truth is...WWE has to be careful about how long to run the Bloodline storyline. It can overstay it's usefulness. Stay too long and Blodline becomes New Day, just treading water and being irrelevent. IMO, this chapter of Bloodline needs to come to a conclusion by Wrestlemania. I kind of want to see what singles run of Jimmy, Jey and Solo would look like.

    As for Reigns, he's a modern day Bill Goldberg with a slightly more diverse moveset. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing, just the way I see him.
    I get your point but there is no denying how over the Bloodline is and how much of that has to do with Roman Reigns. And I think its unfair to compare him to Goldberg. Roman is much better in the ring and he's a much better promo since turning heel. I don't want Roman to continue being double champion either but you know why it continues to go on. They've been planning this match between him and the Rock for almost two years. They want it to happen. Once he defeats Rock, those belts come off of him rather soon afterwards. That's assuming the match happens but if it doesn't, I fully expect Reigns to lose those belts soon regardless.

    There is a conclusion to this that is coming at WM or not too far into next year.

  3. #1638
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    10,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Sounds like William Regal is potentially heading back to WWE.

    Eric Young is likely heading back to the WWE, after his character was "killed" off IMPACT.
    The rumor is Regal had a thing in his contract that said if HHH ever took control of creative in WWE he could opt out.

  4. #1639
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The rumor is Regal had a thing in his contract that said if HHH ever took control of creative in WWE he could opt out.
    I saw that too. I think that is the reason why AEW had MJF betrayed Regal on Dynamite. Regal is going to exercise that clause and go back to WWE.
    Screw sabermetics.

  5. #1640
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    7,472
    1. Why HHH has brought back EMMA only to have her job out is a disservice to her talent. EMMA has Britt Baker level talent as a heel, so I'm that is where HHH is taking this story.

    2. What in the world is going on with Tegan Nox's hair? Between her new hair and her pants she wore last night, did WWE find Tegan sleeping under bridge? "Girl with the Shiniest Wizard", more like "Girl who is the prettiest hobo."
    Screw sabermetics.

  6. #1641
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    10,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    1. Why HHH has brought back EMMA only to have her job out is a disservice to her talent. EMMA has Britt Baker level talent as a heel, so I'm that is where HHH is taking this story.

    2. What in the world is going on with Tegan Nox's hair? Between her new hair and her pants she wore last night, did WWE find Tegan sleeping under bridge? "Girl with the Shiniest Wizard", more like "Girl who is the prettiest hobo."
    those pants were something else huh? I don't know how she did any kind of moves in them lol and yeah the hair was something else. I wouldn't have known it was her except the titatron card said her name and cole and barrett said something.

    But, I honestly had a feeling she would be back, they kind of hinted at it last week or the week before because someone mentioned her by name.

  7. #1642
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    those pants were something else huh? I don't know how she did any kind of moves in them lol and yeah the hair was something else. I wouldn't have known it was her except the titatron card said her name and cole and barrett said something.

    But, I honestly had a feeling she would be back, they kind of hinted at it last week or the week before because someone mentioned her by name.
    Once HHH took over, it was only a matter of time he brought Tegan back. If it was not clear before, it's clear now....HHH and Vince had difference of opinion when it came to matters of personnel.

    I've been a fan of Tegan since her days as Nixon Newell, so I'm definitely happy she's back. But I really hope they mainstream her look because like I said, she looked like the "Prettiest Hobo" with that look. One other thing, does the ring really have to be that far away. I felt like Tegan had to run two miles to get to the ring.
    Screw sabermetics.

  8. #1643
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Once HHH took over, it was only a matter of time he brought Tegan back. If it was not clear before, it's clear now....HHH and Vince had difference of opinion when it came to matters of personnel.

    I've been a fan of Tegan since her days as Nixon Newell, so I'm definitely happy she's back. But I really hope they mainstream her look because like I said, she looked like the "Prettiest Hobo" with that look. One other thing, does the ring really have to be that far away. I felt like Tegan had to run two miles to get to the ring.
    My only problem with bringing back NXT wrestlers is there is no build for them. No vignettes. No nothing. Just have them run down to the ring to save or challenge someone. A lot of WWE main roster fans don't watch NXT so sometimes its a dead reaction. NXT is HHH's baby so its fine to bring up or back those talents. I just want more of a storyline leading to their returns.

  9. #1644
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    10,967
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My only problem with bringing back NXT wrestlers is there is no build for them. No vignettes. No nothing. Just have them run down to the ring to save or challenge someone. A lot of WWE main roster fans don't watch NXT so sometimes its a dead reaction. NXT is HHH's baby so its fine to bring up or back those talents. I just want more of a storyline leading to their returns.
    I think for the bigger name ones yes they need to go back to doing build up returns but, ever since the beginnings of the internet its been almost impossible to have a surprise return, the mysterious vignettes. So its just as easy to sign them and have them run down to the ring for a save or the random music play entrance.

    think back to the last time you were truly surprised someone returned to the WWE

  10. #1645
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,666
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think for the bigger name ones yes they need to go back to doing build up returns but, ever since the beginnings of the internet its been almost impossible to have a surprise return, the mysterious vignettes. So its just as easy to sign them and have them run down to the ring for a save or the random music play entrance.

    think back to the last time you were truly surprised someone returned to the WWE
    Edge
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #1646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    10,967
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Edge
    which time? all the times Edge returned was spoiled online. I think the first time he came back there was chatter a year before it happened, this last time he came back with the vignettes was definitely spoiled because people were finding the easter eggs they were hiding

  12. #1647
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My only problem with bringing back NXT wrestlers is there is no build for them. No vignettes. No nothing. Just have them run down to the ring to save or challenge someone. A lot of WWE main roster fans don't watch NXT so sometimes its a dead reaction. NXT is HHH's baby so its fine to bring up or back those talents. I just want more of a storyline leading to their returns.
    I get that complaint. WWE clearly loves going for that "moment" the one that fans mark out to but the problem is that there is a good portion of the audience that don't know who some of these NXT guys and gals are. Had they done proper vignettes hyping Tegan's return maybe the crowd would have given her a proper "Welcome back" pop. That is something WWE needs to consider in the future.
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #1648
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    38,223
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    which time? all the times Edge returned was spoiled online. I think the first time he came back there was chatter a year before it happened, this last time he came back with the vignettes was definitely spoiled because people were finding the easter eggs they were hiding
    Yeah, when he came back at the rumble, I wasn't surprised. He had quit his podcast and he showed pictures of how ripped he looked. You knew he was up to something.

  14. #1649
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,666
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    which time? all the times Edge returned was spoiled online. I think the first time he came back there was chatter a year before it happened, this last time he came back with the vignettes was definitely spoiled because people were finding the easter eggs they were hiding
    The Royal Rumble...I don't recall that being spoken of at all
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #1650
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, when he came back at the rumble, I wasn't surprised. He had quit his podcast and he showed pictures of how ripped he looked. You knew he was up to something.
    You are digging deep on that one.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •