Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1772
    Vince is crazy hah if he can't have it sell it to Disney haha

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    She will never leave though since she gets paid too much and gets gifted opportunities like you mentioned.
    Oh I know. She's too much of a scared little chicken sh** to actually venture out of her comfort zone and into new territory.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    "Pursue a sale" means he'll look into selling but won't actually go through it. It's Vince way of trying to return to the company and get his job back so he can undue everything HHH has done.

Nobody, NOBODY wants Vince back in the company other than his family (and I am not sure they want him back) minus HHH. If Vince wins this power struggle and that is what this is, imo, everybody HHH has brought back can expect to be fired again later this year.
    Vince has all the power doesn't matter who wants him ot not

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    "Pursue a sale" means he'll look into selling but won't actually go through it. It's Vince way of trying to return to the company and get his job back so he can undue everything HHH has done.

Nobody, NOBODY wants Vince back in the company other than his family (and I am not sure they want him back) minus HHH. If Vince wins this power struggle and that is what this is, imo, everybody HHH has brought back can expect to be fired again later this year.
    I want to believe Vince wont meddle in the creative aspect of the company but its hard to trust anything he says. He should realize that HHH has done a solid job in his absence and leave well enough alone. There are too many people at this point who dont want him managing that end of the company. That said, he has the power to replace board members (which he has) and he's still the majority shareholder in the company. He can basically do whatever he wants as Midnight mentioned.

Hopefully all of this is just about selling the company which on that end, I understand why he still wants to remain involved. You would think whoever he sells it to will keep people like Stephanie, Nick Khan and HHH around because its hard to run a wrestling business as an outsider with no previous experience doing so.

roman tonight from start to finish on the mic was ****ing incredible. This story line is so good even now with the bloodline having cracks. When roman is gone he will be more missed in then the rock because wwe no longer has orton or cena and nobody to really hold it down like the wwe had when rock left.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    roman tonight from start to finish on the mic was ****ing incredible. This story line is so good even now with the bloodline having cracks. When roman is gone he will be more missed in then the rock because wwe no longer has orton or cena and nobody to really hold it down like the wwe had when rock left.
    Owens, McIntyre, Rollins, Flair, Lynch, Belair
    I think honestly the hottest property might be a female at the heir to Reigns.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Owens, McIntyre, Rollins, Flair, Lynch, Belair
    I think honestly the hottest property might be a female at the heir to Reigns.
    It will be interesting to see how Reigns is booked once he drops the titles. Part of what makes the gimmick interesting is him being champ while only showing up like once or twice a month. I would assume any match at WrestleMania would be for both belts. Still think Zayn should be the guy to take the belts from him but it will probably be Rhodes or the Rock.

I missed Smackdown last night but I watched a recap. The story between Zayn and Reigns is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Reigns is booked once he drops the titles. Part of what makes the gimmick interesting is him being champ while only showing up like once or twice a month. I would assume any match at WrestleMania would be for both belts. Still think Zayn should be the guy to take the belts from him but it will probably be Rhodes or the Rock.

I missed Smackdown last night but I watched a recap. The story between Zayn and Reigns is fantastic.
    I can't seem to find it right now but, I saw a rumor that if the planned match The Rock vs Roman falls through, they could strip Roman of one of the belts because of the actions of the Bloodline from this past monday night. I would think of instead of stripping him just have KO beat him at the Rumble for it. I thought it was kind of telling that KO said "once I beat you, you will never see me again" i think he meant that if he wins the title he will be going back to Raw while Roman stays on Smackdown

Vince has no real intention to sell the company IMO. He just wants to be involved again.

Vince has no real intention to sell the company IMO. He just wants to be involved again.
    Probably pissed seeing Triple H having more success now that Vinnie Mac is gone and has to come back in and put a stop to it

I think Vince sells. The company will never be worth more than it is now. Might as well capitalize on its value. He's going to get probably in excess of 5 billion dollars for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I can't seem to find it right now but, I saw a rumor that if the planned match The Rock vs Roman falls through, they could strip Roman of one of the belts because of the actions of the Bloodline from this past monday night. I would think of instead of stripping him just have KO beat him at the Rumble for it. I thought it was kind of telling that KO said "once I beat you, you will never see me again" i think he meant that if he wins the title he will be going back to Raw while Roman stays on Smackdown
    I could see that. I'm not against Roman holding a belt. I just dont like the idea of him holding both belts. At least its intriguing stuff from now till WrestleMania. I'm honestly more interested in what happens to the Bloodline as they could keep it together if they wanted to even though they are sowing the seeds of a breakup.

Philly crowd sucked last night. You would think it would have been much louder considering it was Raw's 30th anniversary. Women's wrestling got shafted last night as well. They scrapped Becky vs Bayley because of the Bloodline segment going too long but they apparently had enough time to give Charlotte and Bianca 15 minutes with a squash match of Bianca and Sonya in between.

Sami and the Bloodline were the most over thing all night. Was cool to see Jey come to Sami's defense and stop him from getting the Samoan spike. Not to mention, have him and Jey win the title with a kayfabe injury to Jimmy Uso.

Sami should win the RR. He's clearly the most over guy on both shows.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-24-2023 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Philly crowd sucked last night. You would think it would have been much louder considering it was Raw's 30th anniversary. Women's wrestling got shafted last night as well. They scrapped Becky vs Bayley because of the Bloodline segment going too long but they apparently had enough time to give Charlotte and Bianca 15 minutes with a squash match of Bianca and Sonya in between.

Sami and the Bloodline were the most over thing all night. Was cool to see Jey come to Sami's defense and stop him from getting the Samoan spike. Not to mention, have him and Jey win the title with a kayfabe injury to Jimmy Uso.

Sami should win the RR. He's clearly the most over guy on both shows.
    I don't blame the crowd cause they were hot for the bloodline segment like you said. I blame just a really awful night of booking. HHH, to me at least, hinted at it in his DX Segment.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52