Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Happy for Big E

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    So big e is cashing in tonight. Way to ruin the surprise by announcing it the morning of. I swear Vince is losing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was done on purpose because Monday Night football started tonight. Not to mention some of it is reactionary booking because of AEW's strong showing of late. Either way, I'm happy for Big E. He deserves it. Should be interesting to see Reigns and Big E at Survivor Series.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-14-2021 at 06:07 AM.

on a serious level orton had to do a lot for this tonight in terms of in the back.... His pull with trips/vince/steph etc. He has become insanely close to big E and Kofi... Orton was ignorant and didnt understand the black lives matters stuff and sat with kofi and big E and listened to them and from that point on they became super close. Randy is big Es biggest fan

that being said he probably wont hold the title long but man was i ****ing excited when he won it.

Big E/Kofi and woods deserve everything they get plus more for how successful new day is/was and what they constantly did for the business and for the kids.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-14-2021 at 03:40 AM.

^^^No reason to believe they're going to take the belt off of Big E anytime soon. If they do, it might go back to Lashley but involve Big E chasing it till WrestleMania where he wins it back. Raw needs to create new stars so this is the way to go. My thing is who wins the RR now? And when someone does i'm assuming it will be a Smackdown superstar to go after Reign's universal title.

Big E has everything Vince wants in a champion. He's built like a cruise ship, is charismatic, etc. The problem will be the normal babyface booking in WWE.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-14-2021 at 06:27 AM.

Start Big E. run off with a strong win over Lashley in the rematch (ie no interference at all). The endgame should be The New Day slowly morphing into a heel group again.

Orton/Lashley is a very interesting short-term feud for me.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    could have had him go on for legit half a year and win the world title out of nowhere and shocked the world and it would have been incredible.... so ****ing stupid. They legit used him to get heat with the waste of life that isthe pauls.... fml.

i thought that would happen when i seen him steal the money in the bank case

i was saying wow they actually making some good storylines lol

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

What if Reigns fights Lesnar and wins via the Usos. RR Lesnar enters, destroys but gets beaten down pretty bad as it's down to him and an Uso with #30 to come out. #30 is Reigns who enters to protect his right to choose who he wants to fight and at that point have Reigns and Uso toss out Lesnar. The Uso brother tosses out himself in honor of Reigns. Both Usos celebrate with Reigns and he repeats how it all runs thru him. Past family joins Reigns and a celebration starts. One last family member comes out with music. "If ya smell, what the Rock is cooking" And with DJ's charismatic smile he comes down to celebrate. He enters the ring, befriends Reigns who is all smiles back, but the swerve happens and The Rock hits Rock Bottom. Sets up nicely to WM
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    What if Reigns fights Lesnar and wins via the Usos. RR Lesnar enters, destroys but gets beaten down pretty bad as it's down to him and an Uso with #30 to come out. #30 is Reigns who enters to protect his right to choose who he wants to fight and at that point have Reigns and Uso toss out Lesnar. The Uso brother tosses out himself in honor of Reigns. Both Usos celebrate with Reigns and he repeats how it all runs thru him. Past family joins Reigns and a celebration starts. One last family member comes out with music. "If ya smell, what the Rock is cooking" And with DJ's charismatic smile he comes down to celebrate. He enters the ring, befriends Reigns who is all smiles back, but the swerve happens and The Rock hits Rock Bottom. Sets up nicely to WM
    I was reading an article a couple weeks ago saying the Rock may not be back at this wrestlemania but, the next wrestlemania because it is in Hollywood.

this isn't the exact article I read but, it pretty much says the same thing.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/news-...nia-38-and-39/

I kind of hope we see New Day .v. Bloodline for Wrestlemania.
    Screw sabermetics.

Rick Steiner's son, Bronson, just debut on NXT as Bron Brekker. I am confused why they did not use the name Steiner.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Rick Steiner's son, Bronson, just debut on NXT as Bron Brekker. I am confused why they did not use the name Steiner.
    most casual fans aren't going to know Bronson is a Steiner and his Uncle Scott is pretty much banned for life from even being mentioned in the WWE so the further they distance the two the better.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    most casual fans aren't going to know Bronson is a Steiner and his Uncle Scott is pretty much banned for life from even being mentioned in the WWE so the further they distance the two the better.
    Nobody can ban the big bad booty daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Nobody can ban the big bad booty daddy

I know right? But, Vince and his minions are sure gonna give it their best shot.

Holla if you hear me

I know right? But, Vince and his minions are sure gonna give it their best shot.

Holla if you hear me
    Kurt angle won’t even try.

Bron Breakker is an incredibly dumb name. Bronson Rechsteiner is so much cooler. Like I get why they change some wrestlers names sometimes but this one seemed unnecessary.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast